Popular on eTradeWire
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- America's Favorite Crab Spot is headed to Mississippi
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
- "Strange Bedfellows: Fun with Etymology" - Etymology Book Offers Fun Puns & Plays on Words
- DMS Provides Industry Leaders With Clearer Understanding Of Compliance Regulations
- BYOB Revolt Launches Professional Development Community
Similar on eTradeWire
- Local Insurance Agents Bring Together Businesses During COVID-19 Quarantine
- Garage Doors Boston Providing Garage Door Remote Clicker Services
- Innov8tive Nutrition Launches Revolutionary Nutrition Delivery System
- ÜFORIA Science and MaVie Merge in Massive Announcement
- Little Yogis Take Over The World
- 3 Day Weekend Benefits - Start Your Side Business Now
- 360 Towing Solutions San Antonio Reveals Its Success Story to Become a Reputable Towing Company
- QuiAri Helps Families Affected By The Taal Volcanic Eruption In The Philippines
- Free Event for Urban Community and Entrepreneurs in Houston
- Help Wanted - Looking for Online Writers
Here's a solution if you are one of the countless people who want to create a YouTube channel but don't want to be on camera.
By now you know the benefits of having a YouTube channel:
1. You can tap into the many millions of viewers.
Last count claims 4 billion videos viewed daily. You can create videos and advertise on other people's videos. YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine and the 3rd most visited website worldwide, behind only Google and Facebook respectively.
2. Having your video on YouTube can get you found on Google Searches.
You might have noticed that videos are appearing more often in Google's search results. This shows that Google considers video to be as important as text-only pages.
3. Grow an audience worldwide.
Consistently creating video content opens the door to new visitors who would never come across your business any other way. Through YouTube, you can reach a worldwide audience even if you only speak one language.
More on eTradeWire News
- Chance Trahan Calls Donald Trump a Socialist Coward
- DWS Star Joins iPOP Alum Matt Cornett on High School Musical Series
- Caitlin Carmichael, iPOP Alumni, Cast in new Thriller
- #BritsStranded - Now Victims Of Price Gouging By Gov Airline
- Public Health Groups File Brief To Stop Proposed Ballot To Lift Cap On Alcohol Licensing In Mass
4. Your content never dies.
Using YouTube for business can help you to re-purpose content you've already created without the need to spend a lot of time or to invest in expensive equipment.
Creative Commons lets you legally obtain video, right from YouTube, that you can re-purpose for your channel. It's absolutely free to use this service.
You may want to edit the video a bit to include information pertaining to your brand. You must also give credit to Creative Commons in the video (this can be done with a footer note or at the end of the video).
If you have a particular topic in mind just use the YouTube search bar and type in Creative Commons then the topic.
You May Want to Consider This First
Yes, YouTube is a great resource. But it's very hard to get found and you don't control the platform.
The new way to make money online today requires:
1- Having your own audience.
2- Getting paid directly.
3- Controlling the platform.
Get more details at the link below:
- The 27th annual Boston Red Sox Celebrity Golf Classic raises $525,000 for Kids' Minds Matter
- Modular Offices Offer Quick Space Solutions For Those In Need of Controlled Space
- Prominent Restaurant Industry Leader Backs the TableBoost Facility Management App for Restaurants
- Extended Open Enrollment Period For Health Insurance Plans in Nevada
- "Memo to the Leader" - Novel Speculates: What If Nazi Germany Had Won World War II?
- Airon Corp Teams With Ford and GE Healthcare To Fight COVID-19
- New Website Truth Point Offering Video Live-streaming on Current Events
- Tracking Devices Used to Enforce Quarantines - But Unnecessarily
- Waterside Productions Announces Gayle Kimball's New Book The Mysteries of Healing
- Parkland Community Health Plan to waive cost-sharing for COVID-19 treatment
- Dr. Joe Dispenza Review - Do You Believe Him?
- Free Use of Visitor Management and Family Communication Tools to Ease Providers' COVID19 Workload
- Electro Standards SCups® Use Super Capacitors for Power Fluctuation of Renewable Energy Systems
- Free education apps for early learners
- Activist, Artist, and Entrepreneur Jonathan Lykes Presents The Black Joy Experience Virtual Concert
- American-based company products help boost immune systems during Corona virus outbreak
- The Importance of Knowing Your Credit Score
- Screening Eagle raises CHF 55 million to protect the built world
- Free Celebrity Concert LIVE Friday, April 3rd at 8pm est
- 'Buffy,' 'Angel' Stars In Next Wizard World Virtual Experiences Event April 11