Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 248
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 212
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 192
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 185
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 173
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 155
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 124
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 110
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America 105
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- How To Make $5000 Now - The Power of Digital Solutions
- Weekly Planner Free Printable Now Available
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business
- Alovéa Partners with Operation Underground Railroad
- Transform the Way You Work From Home with the Zen Work Pod from Autonomous.ai
- Can You Handle the REAL Truth About Amazon FBA?
- How You Can Obtain a New Ford Mustang Convertible Totally Free
- Corporate Culture and Social Distancing: Myths and Realities
- Advanced Tree Care Acquires Topps Tree Service
- 25 Dollar 1up And Easy Daily Cash Is Your Way To Financial Success
Here's a solution if you are one of the countless people who want to create a YouTube channel but don't want to be on camera.
By now you know the benefits of having a YouTube channel:
1. You can tap into the many millions of viewers.
Last count claims 4 billion videos viewed daily. You can create videos and advertise on other people's videos. YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine and the 3rd most visited website worldwide, behind only Google and Facebook respectively.
2. Having your video on YouTube can get you found on Google Searches.
You might have noticed that videos are appearing more often in Google's search results. This shows that Google considers video to be as important as text-only pages.
3. Grow an audience worldwide.
Consistently creating video content opens the door to new visitors who would never come across your business any other way. Through YouTube, you can reach a worldwide audience even if you only speak one language.
More on eTradeWire News
- Medical Unlimited Now Stocking Temperature Scanning Devices
- Peek-a-boo Jesus - New Children's Book by Michael Priddis | Pzign
- Covid-19 Employee Tax Credits Included in New 941 Form For Customers Using MAC ezPaycheck
- Philip Richardson Honored With Esteemed Invitation
- INDEPENDENT & DETERMINED to bring Change to New York's 7th Congressional District
4. Your content never dies.
Using YouTube for business can help you to re-purpose content you've already created without the need to spend a lot of time or to invest in expensive equipment.
Creative Commons lets you legally obtain video, right from YouTube, that you can re-purpose for your channel. It's absolutely free to use this service.
You may want to edit the video a bit to include information pertaining to your brand. You must also give credit to Creative Commons in the video (this can be done with a footer note or at the end of the video).
If you have a particular topic in mind just use the YouTube search bar and type in Creative Commons then the topic.
You May Want to Consider This First
Yes, YouTube is a great resource. But it's very hard to get found and you don't control the platform.
The new way to make money online today requires:
1- Having your own audience.
2- Getting paid directly.
3- Controlling the platform.
Get more details at the link below:
- Chris Raulf of Boulder SEO Marketing to Present a Webinar on Making Your Website Your Best Sales Tool through Multilingual Search Engine Optimization
- NACCE Launched Partnership with Uplift Now
- Black Female Talk Show Host Launches Community of Professionals To Help Bring Multiracial Business Owners & Entrepreneurs Together
- BYD Supports Women in Transportation with $5,000 Scholarship
- Olivia Holt, iPOP Alum, Reprises Cloak & Dagger Role for Disney XD
- iPOP Alum Shameik Moore's New Film Cut Throat City Gets New Release Date
- Arbor Ridge Partners advises LightSpeed on its Sale to Xact Data Discovery
- The Personal PPE Gown Maker for Long Island Life Plan Community
- The 100 Best Places To Buy A Vacation Rental in 2020. Report Download Now Available
- How Financing Your Car Affects the Insurance Premium
- I'm amazed by the amount of people who do not feel good about who they are
- SmartMallClub Inc. introduces new feature to deliver convenience to shoppers
- Circadence Wins Silver and Bronze Awards for NexAgent from International Serious Play Awards
- Lawton Fort Sill Chamber of Commerce & Convention & Visitors Bureau Unveils New Tourism Guide
- Pet Sitters International offers tips for booking a pet sitter for your last-minute summer plans
- Atlantic Cruising Yachts Expanding to Texas with New Partnership: ACY Texas
- Wholesale Masks Stores: Easing Anxiety
- Wholesale Face Masks: The Tool to Fight Air Pollution
- 5 Ways Africa will Reshape the Global Landscape
- Working parent support is not just for mommas. Working parenthood takes a Villyge