Popular on eTradeWire
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 536
- Vegan travel has changed forever! 210
- Local Travel Professional Becomes Cunard Voyage Expert by Earning Top Rank in Cunard Academy 185
- VIP Vacations receives the first induction into Chairman's Royal Club Diamond Elite 167
- My Shop Luggage: Premium Luggage, Travel Bags, & Accessories 160
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership 143
- Grand Canyon April 2020 UM GeoTour 141
- WildBlue Aircraft Sales announces the "Select" Aircraft Brokerage Program 140
- Trondent Launches Another Travel Industry First: Pre-Trip Authorization with Artificial Intelligence 140
- Expatfinancial.com Unveils its Revamped Website 132
Similar on eTradeWire
- Help Wanted - Looking for Online Writers
- Ebooks Not Paying Enough Income - Amazon KDP Alternatives
- PaidLetter.Com Reviews - Should You Start A Subscription Newsletter
- Free Event for Urban Community in Atlanta
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup'
- Charlotte Certified Professional Organizer® is featured on local television station
- Smart People Should Make Things
- Intimate Banking - Whole Life Insurance as an Investment
- Ethical Alternatives to Amazon USA - What You Should Know
Here's a solution if you are one of the countless people who want to create a YouTube channel but don't want to be on camera.
By now you know the benefits of having a YouTube channel:
1. You can tap into the many millions of viewers.
Last count claims 4 billion videos viewed daily. You can create videos and advertise on other people's videos. YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine and the 3rd most visited website worldwide, behind only Google and Facebook respectively.
2. Having your video on YouTube can get you found on Google Searches.
You might have noticed that videos are appearing more often in Google's search results. This shows that Google considers video to be as important as text-only pages.
3. Grow an audience worldwide.
Consistently creating video content opens the door to new visitors who would never come across your business any other way. Through YouTube, you can reach a worldwide audience even if you only speak one language.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ebonyx Launches Its Marketplace to Connect Sellers and Buyers of Afrocentric Items
- New Anti IgM Antibody Monoclonal by Molecular Depot
- New Anti Biotin Antibody from Molecular Depot
- Versatile Haitian American Singer/Songwriter Natalie Jean Releases New Album "Where Do We Go from Here?
- Documentary about America's oldest white oak tree digital and demand release and screening
4. Your content never dies.
Using YouTube for business can help you to re-purpose content you've already created without the need to spend a lot of time or to invest in expensive equipment.
Creative Commons lets you legally obtain video, right from YouTube, that you can re-purpose for your channel. It's absolutely free to use this service.
You may want to edit the video a bit to include information pertaining to your brand. You must also give credit to Creative Commons in the video (this can be done with a footer note or at the end of the video).
If you have a particular topic in mind just use the YouTube search bar and type in Creative Commons then the topic.
You May Want to Consider This First
Yes, YouTube is a great resource. But it's very hard to get found and you don't control the platform.
The new way to make money online today requires:
1- Having your own audience.
2- Getting paid directly.
3- Controlling the platform.
Get more details at the link below:
- Lil David Ruffin Releases the Official Music Video Trailer for the Single, "Send For Me"
- Fat Loss Pill Debunks Believed Myths and Delivers Unprecedented Weight Loss
- FCLF Program Director Announces Second Installment of Men's Conference
- Arts Garage in Delray Beach Announces SET THE STAGE, PLACES EVERYONE! Unique Theatre Camps for Kids
- ISS Security Solutions Launches New Smart Security Monitoring Service For Homeowners & Airbnb Hosts
- Journal Article Cites HemoVoid™ in Post-translational Changes in Red Cell Proteomic Study
- Journal Article Cites HemoVoid™ in Etiology Study of Cancer-related Anemia
- Ryan Boyer Coldwell Banker San Diego Article on Closing the Deal (real estate)
- Hindi numbers 1 to 100 in words for kids
- Tucson Personal Chef Mike Neylan
- Take Fun, Passion, Excitement to Next Level with Desert Safari UAE Latest Dubai Desert Safari Packages
- Cet Amour by Jay Anthony Available Now!
- Columbia Hosts Children's Business Fair
- Construction Terms Simply Defined Released by Nelson Construction & Renovations
- Global Ministries University Launches New Website
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning
- Enzo Unified Signs On to Sponsor SQLSaturday in South Florida
- N'COBRA Will Participate in Bloody Sunday Jubilee
- Palm Beach County Intracoastal Waterfront Estate to Auction No Reserve to the Highest Bidder via Concierge Auctions in partnership with Darren Weiner
- Brittany Chase Selects Corner Property Management For Charming Suburban Development In Wayne NJ