Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- TM Design Wins 2019 MarCom Award
Similar on eTradeWire
- BREAKING: D&J Pet Transport Van Stolen with Over 2 Dozen Dogs On Board
- My Doggies Lifestyle: Everything Your Pup Needs to Succeed
- Everything Cats N Dogs: Everything Your Dogs & Cats Need
- Bow Wow Labs, Inc. Bully Buddy Starter Pack Launches on Amazon!
- Cat DNA Test by Basepaws Makes for the 'Purr-fect' Holiday Gift!
- Large Independent Multi-Center Clinical Trial with Stratum Nutrition's NEM® Confirms Results in 7 Days
- K-9 Adventures Introduces Innovative Dry Mushing Technology: Sacco Dog Cart
- Holiday Gift Wrapping Service to Support Local Animal Rescue
- Dog Galore: Discover New & Exciting Dog Products
- Muttropolis Announces Giving Tuesday Participation
The annual event from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. will bring together local vendors while raising money for the senior community's participation in the upcoming Walk to End Alzheimer's. For the first time, the Bazaar will welcome both the Antietam Humane Society and the Cumberland Valley Animal Shelter, as those organizations will bring puppies that are up for adoption.
"We have made the Bazaar an annual event. The turnout and participation have been very good in the past," said Melissa Buksa, LifeStyles Coordinator at Magnolias of Chambersburg. "We have 12 vendors and both the Antietam Humane Society and the Cumberland Valley Animal Shelter. This will provide people an opportunity to find homes for animals in search of a loving family."
More on eTradeWire News
- Warning! This Book Can Alter Reality As You Know It As Well As Who And What You Think You Are
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
- Change Your Story in the New Year
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
Local vendors will sell handmade jewelry, crafts, gifts and other items. Gift baskets donated by local hospice groups will be part of a fund-raising raffle.
"We have vendors who represent LulaRoe, Scentsy and Thirty-one, among others," Buksa said. "We will have entertainment by Bryan Herber Music. There will be a bake sale and hot dogs will be sold. There should be something for just about everyone."
Animal lovers will have an opportunity to "find a new furry friend," Buksa said. Animals may be adopted. The Antietam Humane Society and Cumberland Valley Animal Shelter also will be receptive to adding volunteers to assist at their organizations.
"This should be a great day of 'tail-wagging' fun," Buksa said. "Plus, our residents and their family and friends will have an opportunity to support local vendors while helping us raise funds for our Walk to End Alzheimer's in September."
For more information on this event, call 877.261.0689.
Tim McCallister, Director of Sales and Marketing
- Books To Go Now is proud to announce the release of The Christmas Town Calls
- Holiday Release! Matt Poll's The Christmas Bird Diary
- celebrity movie actor Horse ' El Caballo ' Wren strikes while the acting iron is Hot in auditions!!!
- A Holiday Party That Gives Back
- VR Wedding in Jamaica at Couples Sans Souci
- FINAL HOMES Now Selling at Lennar's Starr Pass Vistas in Tucson!
- Art Exhibition: Lightness Becomes
- New Partnership ALTO & Beyond Barriers Athletic Foundation provide scholarships to underserved youth
- What is a State Based Health Insurance Exchange?
- The Swingaroos Step to the Stage on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Shield Republic Charities launches new 'Christmas to Give' program
- Prefab Ticket Booths Are A Fast and Affordable Solution for Fairs, Schools, Stadiums, And More
- 1,5 Anhydroglucitol Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Quantum Composers Lasers in Micro/Mini LED Manufacturing
- Dallas-Fort Worth Clinic Uses Ketamine Infusion Therapy to Treat Depression and PTSD
- Harlem's Lyn-Genet's Kitchen presents an evening of art, jazz and wine
- Open: Working at Heights Training Courses
- Brandon Honda hires Elie Eid as Executive Manager
- Tiny Startup Takes on Facebook and Craigslist
- Dwight Threeperson Named Chair of Apprenticeship Committee for Newark CTE Network