Popular on eTradeWire
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- New Airbnb Style Web Service For Athletes & Sports Teams
- Explore The Work Of Artist M.G. Stout During Miami Art Week At Spectrum & Red Dot Art Fairs
- TOMii Healing and Wellness Opens New Locations in San Mateo & Millbrae, California
- IOTAP (Work 365) Announces the Completion of SOC2 Type 2 Certification
- Now, The Ultimate Gut Course, to "Decolonize"
- Global Women Transformation Summit Speakers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Dirk Kerbs Announces Retirement from 30 Year Tenure at the Liftsafe Group of Companies
- Cold Atom Physics Experiments Controlled by ADwin
- Axiomtek's launches AIE800-904-FL-DC - A IP67 Outdoor Edge AI System with M12 Connectors
- Millennium Trailers Listed New Enclosed Trailer With Living Quarters On Its Website
- The Metal Shop Announces a Grand Celebration of its Successful 20-Year Milestone in The Metal Fabrication Business
- Industrial and systems engineering hailed for its expanding global reach and influence by Institute's international magazine
- SIGLENT Partners with ACA TMetrix in Canada
- Nationwide Boiler Participates in Annual Pathway Conference with Student Tours of Facility
- Bryce Corporation order another two Universal Converting Equipment X8 Slitter Rewinders at K Exhibition
- Next Generation OdaLog G20 Hydrogen Sulfide Data Logger
The funding is unique in the industry, in part because it recognizes the strong position MI Systems has in helping companies meet ESG (Environmental, Sustainability and Governance) goals with respect to water treatment, energy consumption, reuse and recovery.
"We're excited about this funding because it lets us execute our growth strategy more quickly," said MI Systems CEO Eric Rosenfeldt. "We have a suite of unique solutions in our WaterTitanTM platform, anchored by our proprietary END® Technology, and this facility will help us expand our offerings in more markets."
"Our patents are already providing value to our customers," added COO Chad Unrau. "The funding facility is an important recognition of our technologies, and confidence in our capabilities to transform the value of water for our customers, world-wide."
More on eTradeWire News
- Build a Defi Staking Platform With PerfectionGeeks Technologies
- Stacy Rose stars in Apple TV+ series Season 2 "Little America"
- Second Amendment Lawyer Lynne Torgerson obtains success in NIC's appeal
- Businessman Ismail Sirdah Shares His Tips For Creating Quality Content For Social Media
- Porcine Thrombin (Highly Pure)
The company recently launched several new projects, including a water treatment facility at a Bahamian resort, and a high-efficiency, ultra-high quality water treatment plant for an international bottling plant.
The identification number for the listed security is CUSIP 55921QAA0.
About Magna Imperio Systems®
Magna Imperio Systems Corp. (MI Systems) is a Texas-based company working to solve the world's water crisis and transform the value of water through innovative solutions and technology. The company helps customers get the most out of every drop with the highest recovery, most energy-efficient water treatment systems in the world.
The core of MI Systems' water treatment solutions is its WaterTitanTM platform, which leverages the patented END® process. WaterTitan is establishing new benchmarks in energy efficiency and recovery for water treatment technology, offering up to 60% energy savings versus traditional treatment technologies, with clean water recoveries up to 98%, capitalizing on the far-reaching impacts of Maximum Recovery, Minimum Energy™. For more information, visit misystems.global.
Chad Unrau, Chief Operations and Technology Officer
- New Vintage Toys & Collectibles At House Of Plastik, Bought & Sold, In Ameila, OH, Clermont CountyOH
- Floris United Methodist Church celebrates 25 years in ministry together with Bishop Tom Berlin
- Aiwyn Works with Top-Ranked Firms with New Practice Intelligence Solution for Billing
- EazyFlipBook Review $16,987 Bonus
- Florida Retirement Is Murder ~ Novel
- What is Fashionboomy and why it?
- Remote work can help improve company culture
- Energy Heir, Anton R. Williams of West MI, Makes Push for Renewable Energy
- E-Commerce: The Three Types & Why They Matter
- Spectrum Singers in a "Holiday Concert", w/accompaniment on a restored Woodberry and Harris organ
- OSHA: A worker's Rights and Protections
- Metaverse, XR, to Web 3.0: Defining the Future of Tech and Business at Immerse Global Summit 2022
- Tesla TSLA Stock Predictions 2025
- 5 Holly-Jolly Festivities Avo Limo can Transport the Family to this Winter
- How to Write a Business Plan: Simple Tips for Running a Successful Business
- MESSIAH - Coming to Ontario California!
- Shreveport Ware Damage Restoration Launches Two New Websites
- Successful 100th Subsidiary Company Registration in India- By EzyBiz India Consulting LLP
- iPower Energy completes a residential solar installation in Menifee Lakes, CA
- Get Xanax Online - Flash Sale: Get $65 Off