Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 490
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 258
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 156
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 118
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- SEO Consultancy launches in York
- New Children's Book Celebrates Jamaican Culture
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
Similar on eTradeWire
- Mindful Eating and Fresh Food Cooking Day Retreat With Shekhinah Holistic & Maritza Worthington
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
- TCBY Honors Coffee Fans With New Flavor
- Mastrad Expands Collection To Enhance At-Home Culinary Experience
- 16th Annual Champagne and Purses Party
- INISSOR INTERNATIONAL Certified By the Women's Business Enterprise National Council
- Optimizing Commercial Dishwashers in a Busy Catering Kitchen
- Mrs. Fields Introduces Mega Cookie with M&M's® Chocolate Candies
- Everytable and Homeboy Industries Amplify Social Impact with Bold Collaboration for Summer '19
Founded in 2013, by immigrants who settled in Canada. Their brand was built around the bowl of hot noodles under the ancient locust tree providing an everlasting memory of the place called home where civilians migrated around the world to a war-free zone. Magic Noodle opened up with the mission to share the same accent and enjoy the same aroma of the noodles. Over these 6 years, Magic Noodle has been known for its fresh and authentic hand-pulled noodles made in front of your eyes.
With the new app, Magic Noodle is looking to be the game changer in how they can simplify the process not only for mobile orders but also in-store orders, eliminating wait times and increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of the whole restaurant experience.
More on eTradeWire News
- Aspirify, Inc., A lifestyle transformation company opens new office in the Rail District
- Compassionate In-Home Care, Inc. Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- 10 Seconds Inside The Broad Museum
- Bucks County Air Conditioning Service
- Topaz Information Solutions adds key partner True Mobile Health to enhance care to provider organizations
A party to celebrate the 6th years of Magic Noodles should not be missed. Customers will receive a 100 magic rewards welcome bonus which will be activated by the first purchase. In addition, for their Referral Rewards, both referral and referees will receive 10 magic rewards. Both offers can be combined and only valid from June 18 to July 18, 2019.
*Please see in-store for details.
About Magic Noodle
For the 6th year, Magic Noodle is the leader providing customers with the best and authentic hand-pulled noodles. Magic Noodles has 4 locations, some operating for 24 hours providing guests with an affordable, everyday dining experience with warm and friendly service. For more information, please visit http://www.magicnoodle.ca.
Snappy helps restaurants to increase traffic, reduce operational costs and more importantly gives you peace of mind by having a one-stop solution. It empowers restaurants to provide digital services both in store and on the internet and social mediums. Services include mobile order, order at the table, mobile payment, reservation waitlist, loyalty, promotions and coupons etc. For more information, please visit http://gosnappy.io
More on eTradeWire News
- The Legendary Huset's Speedway Is Up For Grabs In A Winner Take-All Race
- Eliza Neals "Sweet or Mean," the new EP of raw Blues-rock OUT July 4th on E-H Records LLC
- L.A. Wolves FC's Donovan Preslin Selected to Nicaragua's Youth Under-19 National Team
- BraveHeart Wireless Announces FDA Clearance of the BraveHeart™ Life Sensor Cardiac Monitoring System
- Brooklyn Conservatory Of Music To Host 3rd Annual World Refugee Day Festival
About Creative Graphics Inc.
Creative Graphics Inc. (CGICA)., located in Ontario, Canada is considered as one of the leading branding and design company. Through a group of passionate and determined individuals with a vision and an unique blend of mixed experiences, we are able to turn your brand into brands everyone loves. For more information, please visit http://www.cgica.com.
- Tickets On Sale for 17th annual Independent Music Awards & Indie Konference in New York City
- FetchRev Announces New Name, Logo and Capabilities for Merchants and Consumers
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach Now Taking Fabulous Fourth Parade Applications
- Toronto Construction Company: Lions Den Construction
- A new Houston based career consulting company is helping executives with a provocative full-service approach
- FSR's Symphony Linx Wins Best of Show Award at InfoComm, Presented by AV Technology
- Amitech and UiPath Partner to Accelerate Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and AI Digital Solutions
- Keep Lee County Beautiful receives statewide recognition
- Fort Myers Miracle to celebrate Independence Day with largest fireworks show of the season
- Beach Front Grille Donates $5K to Flagler Beach Police Dept. and Flagler County Fire Dept
- Bennington Nissan & Bennington Chevy Buick Cadillac Named Fastest Growing Dealership In The Country
- Gold Star Wives and Mothers Say "No" to Socialism in Rally for Freedom at U.S. Capitol July 4th!
- Award Honors Dr. W.M. Cobb, Recognizes Promising Anatomy Researchers
- creative.space's //DEUS EX Gets Huge Performance Boost with Integration of NF1 Cards
- Saelig Introduces the PCBite System For Precise PCB Probing
- 2019 U.S. Grocery Shopper Trends Report Reveals What Consumers Want
- Ad Spending Continues Robust Increase In 2020
- ISCG Announces Senior Leadership Succession
- Bosco Tech Students Begin Professional Summer Internships Across L.A. Area
- Millennials are Ruining the World? an Xennial perspective bridges the gap between Generations X & Y