Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 161
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 154
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 108
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 102
- What to do when someone dies in your family?
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- Zupervise selected to work in partnership with Facebook Startup Programs
Similar on eTradeWire
- International Academy Awards for Latino Podcasting present the Latin Podcast Awards Winners
- Guadalupe Radio Sponsors the Latin Podcast Awards Winners Ceremony
- The Millennium Alliance Announces Two Key Promotions & Plans To Launch Five New Brands in 2022
- Haunted Attractions Go from 5-Star Reviews to Legendary Status in the U.S
- Dave Reit (aka "DR") Releases New Single "Hiding" Featuring Futuristic
- "Follows and Likes Is This All That I'm Worth?" A Multicultural Book for Teens and YA On How to Understand True Success in the Age of Social Media
- The Foxworth Theory Podcast Presents Chef Carlos Brown (10/13) On VoiceAmerica/HarlemAmerica
- Miami Music Icon Michael Sterling To Celebrate Birthday With Special Live Show
- National Forest Foundation and Seattle-based B2B marketing agency UviaUs announce partnership
- Meet 'Man of the Hour' magazine's new Editor J. Arthur Lehmann
A man mowing property adjacent to the west-frontage road of I 45 (southbound) was forced to stop when his mower stuck something, later found to be a suitcase. Located in the suitcase were the skeletal remains of a child that had been wrapped in garbage bags.
A thorough processing of the scene and subsequent follow up investigation has revealed the following about the little girl and this case:
- Investigators believe that she had been deceased for about 3-5 months prior to her discovery, placing the time of her death sometime between April and June 2016
- She was believed to be somewhere between the ages of 2 and 6 at the time of her death
- She was believed to be Caucasian or Hispanic with thick dark hair and genealogy research reveals her to have Native American lineage
- She suffered from a medical condition known as micrognathia in which her jaw was smaller than normal affecting her ability to eat on her own and she would have required medical care during her life, which included a surgically implanted feeding tube
- She was wearing a pink dress that said "Follow Your Dreams"
- Pollen analysis of her remains indicate a connection to the southwest United States, particularly southeast Arizona, or an adjacent region of Mexico
As I 45 is a major corridor between Dallas and Houston and scientific evidence ties her to the southwest part of the United States or northern Mexico it is critical that this information be shared everywhere.
More on eTradeWire News
- Wiley's Diversity in Tech Webinar Series Presents "Supporting Neurodiverse Talent in Tech"
- What happens if I cancel my Spirit Airlines flight
- How Much is Seat Selection on EVA Air?
- Charlotte Street To Be Renamed In Honor Of Montford Point Marines
- Art is Better in the Dark On October 29!
Investigators are confident that someone, somewhere knows something about Madisonville Jane Doe and can help them in their quest to give her back her name and reveal the truth about what happened to her. Anyone having information is asked to contact the Madison County Sheriff's Office at (936) 348-2755 or the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST.
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) Case Number 1291323: http://www.missingkids.org/poster/NCMU/1291323
National Missing and Unidentified Person System (NamUs) Case Number UP15905:
NCMEC Blog and Video:
More on eTradeWire News
- Groom announces iOS and Android app release
- Celebrate Halloween with Hot Deals Inc
- 1017 Brick Squad Records Mack Drama gives valuation of Record Lable
- Do I get refund if I cancel my flight from Turkish Airlines?
- Does The Brand Have The Advantage?
Inside Crime with Angeline Hartman Podcast:
C R Fleeger
- Recruiting Sitters of All Types
- Visionary Dance Theatre presents "Breathe"
- IntriEnergy™ invites investors to help change the solar equation
- MVA Selects Thinklabs One Digital Stethoscope as 2021 Winner of the Best MedT
- SS Innovations MVA 2021 winner Best MedTech Robotic Company in the Field of of Minimal Access
- Evidnt launches an planning solution to identify buyers demographics based on real-time sales data
- Perfect Christmas Gift for those with Mental Health, Depression and Anxiety Challenges
- Venmo Allowing Users to Buy Cryptocurrency Through App
- PSA & Sneakertopia Honor PSA Professional Skate Athletes
- Major Plastic Cleanup Removes 20,000 Pounds of Waste out of the Pacific Ocean
- Boldmere Dental Practice – dental care with a personal touch
- Crystal Dental Care – 24-hour emergency dentist in Wood Green, London
- New to Connecticut! Sell Your House For Top Dollar Without The Hassles Of Listing It!
- Detroit's Jackets for Jobs Turns the Tide on the 'Big Quit' and Toxic Workplaces Winning Best Place to Work 4 Years in A Row
- Emmy® award winning TV Journalist Harry Martin Exhibits Underwater Photos at Piermont Flywheel Gallery October 14th to 31st
- Moviegazoo Will Cover Its Members Complete Salary, If I.A.T.S.E. Union Issues A Strike Order!
- Best Halloween 2021 Deals With Nadula Hair Wigs–Nadula.com
- Hurela Human Hair Wigs Halloween Sale 2021
- Thirty Days of Power lands in the Australian Amazon Hot Releases Top Ten
- Bledsoe International Applies Lanco Products to Provide Waterproof Roof Restoration Systems