Popular on eTradeWire
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 238
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 205
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 165
- Adoption Program Provides Thai Dogs with Homes in the United States & Canada 155
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
- Lee BIA Builders Care, Gulfpoint Construction build accessible bathroom for WWII Veteran and Family 137
- Battery Wharf Hotel Boston Waterfront Introduces The Recharge Your Battery Getaway Package 137
- MiaSolé FLEX Modules Survive Typhoon Lekima 133
Similar on eTradeWire
- Registration Open: ACI's 10th Annual New York Economic Sanctions Forum Dec. 10-11 New York City
- OFAC, Global Affairs Canada to speak at Canadian Forum on Global Economic Sanctions in Toronto in TWO WEEKS
- OptiFunder closes on capital raise and expands its Executive Team
- Speed Solutions LTD. forecast on the bonds market
- Habitu8 Named Official Video Partner for National Cyber Security Awareness Month
- How Does Custom Algorithmic Trading Software Work?
- Menke to present at the 2019 NCEO Fall ESOP Forum September 17 -18
- Global Institutional Investors To Increase Alternative Data Usage, Proficiency In Machine Learning Set For Growth
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #NIKE'Spicy' Boise State's Curtis Chili' Weaver 4 Sacks vs Portland State! AMAZING 24 sack season?! Spicy' NFL Spicy' NBA Mix!
- New study looks at whether your business writing is effective
"I want to congratulate Devra on her hard work in earning this designation," said Frank Beachanu, President of MACU. "Her acquisition of the CCUE designation is a great addition to her personal portfolio and it will provide her with executive expertise that will undoubtedly benefit MACU in the years to come."
CUNA Management School is a three-year program that prepares attendees for roles in credit union leadership. Attendees study credit union executive responsibilities, leadership techniques and financial operations under professors from the University of Wisconsin School of Business, credit union professionals and respected industry experts.
More on eTradeWire News
- Daniel Hect named New Chief of Police at the Village of Hartford
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces 2019 Inductees
- EvereTech wins contract to Support Chief of Naval Operations
- You don't know who you really are
- Chief Development Officer of We Insure is a featured guest and speaker at the Franchise Management Seminar for the Philippine Franchise Association
By completing all three years of the program, three exams, two projects and an oral presentation, attendees earn the CCUE designation, which signifies knowledge of and readiness for credit union leadership.
When asked about her experience, Devra said, "This program taught me leadership techniques and how to be a dynamic leader. It explored key executive responsibilities of the credit union, and I learned the ins and outs of full financial operations." She continued, "I have met so many amazing people through this journey. The huge amount of networking and CU support that is now available to me is unbelievable. When you have this network of knowledgeable people to reach out to, your resources are endless. This will help me in my role at MACU with an emphasis on leadership, teamwork and transformation."
Members Advantage Credit Union is a locally managed, nonprofit, full-service financial institution. Open to anyone who lives or works in LaPorte, Porter or Lake County, Members Advantage has locations in Michigan City and Portage. For more information, call 1-877-874-6943 or visit www.macuonline.org.
More on eTradeWire News
- Read write and get paid for short stories
- Health promotion an essential component of UHC: IUHPE comments on the Political Declaration on UHC
- Westside Pest Control donates $20,000 to help support environmental initiatives
- Zelfin Announces Product Competitive Intelligence Book
- VENDETTA VETTE (c) 2020 to Get Female Action Director
With its network of affiliated state credit union leagues, Credit Union National Association (CUNA) serves America's credit unions, which are owned by more than 100 million consumer members. Credit unions are not-for-profit cooperatives providing affordable financial services to people from all walks of life. To learn more about CUNA Management School, visit training.cuna.org/cms. For more information about CUNA, visit www.cuna.org or follow @CUNA on Twitter. For more information about credit unions, visit www.aSmarterChoice.org and follow @asmarterchoice on Twitter.
- Signa Marketing is Changing The Way Digital Marketing is Done
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- The Cadillac Bill Show Is Here And Guaranteed To Be Unlike Anything You've Seen Before
- Playbook Advisory Announces Four New Businesses for Sale
- Jeff Gorden, CCIM of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Arrange Sale of Land at Higley and Thomas
- Lennar Voted Best New Home Developer at the 2019 Reader's Choice Awards
- Award-Winning Kalona® SuperNatural™ Organic Dairy Launches #DairyProud Campaign
- How to Cross a Railroad Safely in 2020
- Resto-Rat Customs releases a sneak peek into their themed, vintage, truck builds
- Lennar's The Heritage Collection at Reed's Crossing Grand Opens October 5
- New for 2019, Tribute to George H.W. Bush, Pumpkin Houses, Animal Town, at YesterLand Farm!
- Gospel Heritage South Florida Changes Name to Think! Leadership Conference
- Canadian Retail Solutions CEO launches The Wealthy Retailer™
- Bridging San Pedro: Visual Literacy as Community Practice January 18, 2020
- Fun and Spooktacular Events Abound in Oxnard during the Fall Season
- Architectural Digest-Worthy 40th Floor Condo Lists at Ritz-Carlton
- Southern Ocean Chamber holds Non Profit Forum Volunteer Symposium November 26
- First Friday Kicks off Fall Festival in Downtown St. Pete October 4th
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Keller, Texas Location
- Songstress Sayed Sabrina To Release Second Single "The Pedestrian"