Popular on eTradeWire
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 125
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 124
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways 117
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 116
- All You Need To Know About Cruises Departing From New York and New Jersey 109
- Revenue Insight emerges as world's leading business intelligence solution for hospitality industry 101
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning
- STC Software Solutions provides the best combination of offers for travelers around the world
- Listening 2 YOU Tour Exploring Progressive Democratic Candidate Erica Collins ARTS CAFE Millville NJ
- Springtime and Early Summer are Perfect Times to Visit Cute Koedo-Kawagoe
Similar on eTradeWire
- Bear Stearns Companies Moves Into Expansion Mode
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Senior technology leader Rakesh Agrawal joins Scienaptic leadership
- NATP provides helpful, accessible information to taxpayers
- First Connecticut Office Building Tokenized
- Datavalet And Alpine Growth Partners Launch Growth And Acquisition Strategy With New Ceo
- Sam Enrico Williams: "Cryptocurrencies are Helping to Defeat World Poverty"
- London based Openitio announces out-of-the-box compliance technology for PSD2 Fallback/MCI readiness
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Fennemore Craig Doubles Down on Business
"I want to congratulate Devra on her hard work in earning this designation," said Frank Beachanu, President of MACU. "Her acquisition of the CCUE designation is a great addition to her personal portfolio and it will provide her with executive expertise that will undoubtedly benefit MACU in the years to come."
CUNA Management School is a three-year program that prepares attendees for roles in credit union leadership. Attendees study credit union executive responsibilities, leadership techniques and financial operations under professors from the University of Wisconsin School of Business, credit union professionals and respected industry experts.
More on eTradeWire News
- Botox Chicago Nu Image Aesthetics & Wellness
- Coolsculpting Chicago Nu Image Aesthetics
- Divorce Lawyer San Diego Garwood Attorneys
- Divorce Attorney San Diego Garwood Attorneys
- Food Service Supplier PacknWood Launches New Eco-Friendly Bamboo Fiber Takeout Packaging
By completing all three years of the program, three exams, two projects and an oral presentation, attendees earn the CCUE designation, which signifies knowledge of and readiness for credit union leadership.
When asked about her experience, Devra said, "This program taught me leadership techniques and how to be a dynamic leader. It explored key executive responsibilities of the credit union, and I learned the ins and outs of full financial operations." She continued, "I have met so many amazing people through this journey. The huge amount of networking and CU support that is now available to me is unbelievable. When you have this network of knowledgeable people to reach out to, your resources are endless. This will help me in my role at MACU with an emphasis on leadership, teamwork and transformation."
Members Advantage Credit Union is a locally managed, nonprofit, full-service financial institution. Open to anyone who lives or works in LaPorte, Porter or Lake County, Members Advantage has locations in Michigan City and Portage. For more information, call 1-877-874-6943 or visit www.macuonline.org.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Mabel Mercer Foundation's Cabaret at Lincoln Center Comes to Live at Lynn for three more perform
- Que efeito a cafeína anidra tem na depressão?
- Petstar Animal Care of Prairieville Presents:
- Target Arm Competitively Selected for Air Force Accelerator Powered by Techstars
- Peer Executive Adds Industry Leader, Josh Nickell, To The Board
With its network of affiliated state credit union leagues, Credit Union National Association (CUNA) serves America's credit unions, which are owned by more than 100 million consumer members. Credit unions are not-for-profit cooperatives providing affordable financial services to people from all walks of life. To learn more about CUNA Management School, visit training.cuna.org/cms. For more information about CUNA, visit www.cuna.org or follow @CUNA on Twitter. For more information about credit unions, visit www.aSmarterChoice.org and follow @asmarterchoice on Twitter.
- If Your Child Has Special Needs, They Need a Special Dentist
- CLC Hubs at elementary schools
- Sky Zone Madison to Host Grand Re-Opening Event
- Unique as You Boutique expanding selections
- Kaleidescope - A Next Generation Artist Concert - 3/29 at Centene Auditorium
- New Exhibit at Fat Village Art Walk "It's Sketchy A.F."
- FoCE launches Election 2020 voter education resource page
- Take advantage of a 2-1 buydown rate and paid first year of HOA fees at Ventana at El Corazon
- Spring Tea Fundraiser sponsored by CLC
- KOLBUS is a new name in corrugated converting machinery
- Cribs for Kids® Honors More Than 20 Women at 2020 Women of Achievement Awards
- All You Need To Know About Cupping Therapy
- Tom Dunn, CPA, Selected as Small Business Monthly 2020 "St. Louis Top Business Advisor"
- GAI Consultants Relocates Downtown Charleston Office
- abatUS establishes new operations in South Carolina to serve Southeastern markets
- Local Business of the Year Finalist
- 2nd Annual Unstoppable: Passion for a Purpose Luncheon to Feature Kendra Scott of Kendra Scott Jewelry as Keynote Speaker
- BYD helps #ElectrifyAnaheim with delivery of electric buses
- Cobalt Digital's Participation at VidTrans20 Includes Presentations, Demonstrations and 1-on-1s
- Local Nonprofit Announces 2019 - 2020 Volunteer Extraordinaire