Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 273
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 250
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 196
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 171
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 161
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 155
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 152
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 139
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 125
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 104
Similar on eTradeWire
- What's Better than a Cruise to Cozumel? Why A Resort in Cozumel, Of Course
- STC Software Solutions provides an update on travel restrictions and tips during COVID-19 pandemic
- Disconnecting to Reconnect with Family
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Selected to Operate the New Home2 Suites by Hilton-Chicago/O'Hare International Airport
- Former Partners Go Toe to Toe With a Familiar Foe
- Local Travel Agent Continuing to Find Creative Ways to Serve Clients In the Era of COVID-19
- Fonte Martino Guest House & Estate Wins TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Award for 2020
- Isla Cozumel's Reopening Campaign. A Cry for Help or Nirvana for Relaxation?
- Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Takes Home AAA's Four Diamond and is Rated a Top Hotel at Tripadvisor's Travelers' Choice Awards
- AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Opened July 9, 2020
The online fundraiser can be found here: https://go.rallyup.com/bwcovid19
World Central Kitchen's nationwide emergency food relief program is dedicated to tackling the problem on two fronts – getting restaurant employees and drivers back to work while serving fresh, healthy meals to the most vulnerable Americans.
"We are honored to support the great work of the World Central Kitchen during this challenging time when so many need fresh, healthy meals and safe, sustainable income," said Nishant Aggarwal, BlueWander Founder and CEO. "We believe travel changes the world, and we are doing our part to give back to those who are putting the needs of others ahead of their own."
More on eTradeWire News
- UK A Levels versus International A Levels
- San Francisco Stress and Anxiety Center welcomes our Community Engagement Manager, Lisa Consiglio
- Tips for Choosing the Right Gold Rope Chain and Pendant
- Jodi Huntoon promoted to marketing director for Stevens Construction
- Durham Record Label Maison Fauna Announces Its First Release
To date, World Central Kitchen (http://www.wck.org) has purchased more than 6 million meals as part of their #ChefsForAmerica and Restaurants For The People campaigns.
"The response from the community has been so generous. We are grateful that BlueWander has chosen to support our efforts through this online fundraiser," said Maggie Leahy, Director of Donor Relations of World Central Kitchen. "Every dollar goes towards supporting the many communities that are in need."
BlueWander is teaming with industry leaders LUXPERIA DMC, who is providing the grand prize trip to Vietnam, along with reward partners Portico, Laura Grier Travel, and Fly Brother to create a unique online fundraiser to support the important work of World Central Kitchen during this time when restaurants workers and delivery drivers are being deeply impacted by this global pandemic.
"For now, we may be grounded from traveling, but we are grateful for those working to save others and sacrificing so much. We can all do our part – by staying home, taking precautions when going out, checking in on others, and donating to causes that support those in need and our most vulnerable," said Aggarwal.
More on eTradeWire News
- Kansas City International Airport Adds Three BYD Buses
- Center Parc Credit Union Announces Naming-Rights Sponsorship for Georgia State Stadium
- Inc. Magazine Unveils Its Annual List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies—Inc. 5000
- Stratasys Platinum Channel Partner PADT Expands 3D Printing System Sales Into Texas to Meet the Growing Demand for Prototyping and End-Use Products
- EEBA & TEAM ZERO Align to Drive Demand for Zero Impact Homes
For more information about BlueWander's fundraising efforts, please visit https://www.instagram.com/bluewanderlife/
# # #
BlueWander is a luxury travel marketplace that connects curious and intrepid travelers with in-destination travel experts to curate off-the-beaten-path immersive experiences.
Whether it is a romantic honeymoon to Bali, a cultural trip through Japan, a culinary journey across India, or an exotic adventure to Vietnam, BlueWander helps luxury travelers create a lifetime of memories while generating a positive impact on local communities.
Learn more at https://bluewander.life/.
Nishant Aggarwal, Founder
- Association for Talent Development hosting webinar to help develop strong and influential leaders
- UkeySoft Updates Spotify Music Converter to Convert Spotify to MP3, OGG, AIFF
- 16 year old singer/songwriter/actress KatieB releases her new music video
- Michigan preschoolers teamed up with their grandpa to create a new children's picture book
- New Apartment Community Sets the Bar in Broward County for Navigating Life in the Age of Covid-19
- NorthBay Solutions Earns 2020 AWS Public Sector Partner Award for Best EDU Solution
- Reopening Schools: What Parents and Personnel Need to Know
- AUA Announces Agreement with Texas's Schreiner University
- Williams Development Partners Unveils New Branding and Website
- Axiomtek's Ultra Compact Network Appliance with 4 GbE LANs for IIoT Security Applications - NA346
- A.P. Williams Launches New Website and Logo
- African Americans Networking Worldwide
- Amida Technology Solutions Awarded $17 Million Data Management Contract Under IT-70
- CMS issues the First Ever Guidance on Remote Patient Monitoring for proposed 2021 Physician Fee Schedule
- American Economy A Race To the Bottom
- "Ralph and Robort" by Nicholas Kasparis is published by Grosvenor House Publishing
- Home Cooking – And Food Waste Cost – Both Impact Consumers As They Adapt To Pandemic Life
- Research and Development efforts result in economical flame-resistant foam
- Collection of beautiful verse from a mysterious poet & wordsmith
- Lowcountry Down Syndrome Society (LDSS) announces the 11th Annual VIRTUAL Night of Champions