Popular on eTradeWire
- Acrylic Signage Adds Professionalism To Your Miami Business - 102
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Fly Direct to Cozumel with Mexico's Best Beaches
- Family Focus Inc. starts 'Beds for Kids' initiative to raise money and provide beds for kids
- APIDM Launches New Digital Credentialing Initiative with Credly
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
Similar on eTradeWire
- Is Tuesday is the cheapest day to book an airline ticket
- FlightTonus Care Systems Inc. Looks Forward to International Travel Restart
- St Pete Talk joins the Canadian Snowbird Association talking Taxes | Snowbirds
- "Travel Mindset Survey" Aims to Give Marketers an Edge
- Travel Job Vacancies Rise For Seventh Successive Month
- As the World Returns to Normal, Liquid Core® Gum Company Marks the Comeback of Air Travel with "Live Life & FLY" Campaign
- FAA Requiring Airlines to Adjust for Heavier Passengers
- World Global Vacations making vacations for staycationers possible!
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Average Cost of Travel Insurance
- How do I avail Malaysian airlines cancellation and refund policy in COVID-19 pandemic
The online fundraiser can be found here: https://go.rallyup.com/bwcovid19
World Central Kitchen's nationwide emergency food relief program is dedicated to tackling the problem on two fronts – getting restaurant employees and drivers back to work while serving fresh, healthy meals to the most vulnerable Americans.
"We are honored to support the great work of the World Central Kitchen during this challenging time when so many need fresh, healthy meals and safe, sustainable income," said Nishant Aggarwal, BlueWander Founder and CEO. "We believe travel changes the world, and we are doing our part to give back to those who are putting the needs of others ahead of their own."
More on eTradeWire News
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
To date, World Central Kitchen (http://www.wck.org) has purchased more than 6 million meals as part of their #ChefsForAmerica and Restaurants For The People campaigns.
"The response from the community has been so generous. We are grateful that BlueWander has chosen to support our efforts through this online fundraiser," said Maggie Leahy, Director of Donor Relations of World Central Kitchen. "Every dollar goes towards supporting the many communities that are in need."
BlueWander is teaming with industry leaders LUXPERIA DMC, who is providing the grand prize trip to Vietnam, along with reward partners Portico, Laura Grier Travel, and Fly Brother to create a unique online fundraiser to support the important work of World Central Kitchen during this time when restaurants workers and delivery drivers are being deeply impacted by this global pandemic.
"For now, we may be grounded from traveling, but we are grateful for those working to save others and sacrificing so much. We can all do our part – by staying home, taking precautions when going out, checking in on others, and donating to causes that support those in need and our most vulnerable," said Aggarwal.
More on eTradeWire News
- Grumpy's Lighting: A New Online Store for Practical and Stylish Lighting
- Outdoor Cooking Products: A New Online Store Focusing on Outdoor Cooking Supplies
- Cooks' Needs: The Launch of a New Online Shop Focusing on Quality Kitchenware for Home Cooks
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood
- Female artists Janet Scudder and Emily Mason headline Shannon's online fine art auction, June 24th
For more information about BlueWander's fundraising efforts, please visit https://www.instagram.com/bluewanderlife/
# # #
BlueWander is a luxury travel marketplace that connects curious and intrepid travelers with in-destination travel experts to curate off-the-beaten-path immersive experiences.
Whether it is a romantic honeymoon to Bali, a cultural trip through Japan, a culinary journey across India, or an exotic adventure to Vietnam, BlueWander helps luxury travelers create a lifetime of memories while generating a positive impact on local communities.
Learn more at https://bluewander.life/.
Nishant Aggarwal, Founder
- Unique Woman's Coalition Receives Grant of $10,000.00 from AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- MysticWendy.com, Purveyor of Psychic Phenomena, Celebrates Grand Re-Opening
- Used 2014 Honda Civic Information Page
- iPOP Alum Karrie Martin acquires Rights to 'That Boy' Book Series
- FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION: iPOP Alumni Madelaine Petsch to Join Emma Roberts in New Rom-Com
- Chatham Capital Group Celebrates 25 successful years
- Kickin' the Tires.net joins Xfinity Series team Brandonbilt Motorsports at Nashville Superspeedway
- Tutanota LLC Amends and Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Home Depot, Inc
- Author Tracy Sumner Releases New Regency Romance – The Hellion is Tamed
- Dental Prosthetics is Driven in Asia-Pacific by Technological Advancements to Reach $12.2 Billion
- Useful Tips and Remedies for Soothing a Teething Baby
- New release to the Connor Maxwell Mystery series
- Are Sarms classified as supps and what risks do they offer
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Chuck's Vintage, Inc., A Subsidiary Of Green Stream Holdings, Inc. At Polo Hamptons On July 24, 2021
- Overlooked Hurricane Katrina Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery
- DDAH Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Santé Beverage Competition to Jumpstart Brand Awareness in Restaurant Industry
- Watch Shahrzad Persian Series for Free!
- New Late Night Show, Hella Late! with Hollie Harper, debuts June 8th on Bric-TV