Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 257
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 244
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 187
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 164
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 161
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 152
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 148
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 145
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 135
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 122
Similar on eTradeWire
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Rockefeller Foundation COVID-19 Testing Plan! #Coronavirus #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- Every Heart Has A Story, What's Yours?
- Governor's Fitness Awards Move to Virtual Celebration
- Pure Executive Promoted To President, Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Three Experienced Business Owners Join to Bring Home Helpers Home Care to the Central Valley
- Legislative advocate releases new book about son's prescription addiction and overdose death
- Harrisburg Orthodontist Straightening Smiles with Affordable Braces
- Dan and Tina Coughlin Expand Home Helpers Comprehensive Care Program to the Crystal Coast
- Sheila is ready to fight for you!
- Book Your Appointment for Osteopathy Today
The change in non-profit ownership was driven by the need for local members who have a strong community presence and the ability to grow PACE services in the community. Projections warrant growth from one high-performing PACE Center into two or three PACE centers in the future to serve this largest PACE market in the State of North Carolina.
PACE of the Southern Piedmont, established in 2013, is a non-profit organization that coordinates care for elderly participants covered by Medicare or Medicaid, so they can continue living in a home environment. The organization currently employs approximately 60 full-time clinical and administrative personnel in a service area that includes Cabarrus, Mecklenburg, Stanly and Union Counties. It serves approximately 400 participants in those counties.
More on eTradeWire News
- Managed IT Network Security Consultancy and Solutions
- Re-Stem-Funded Study Targeting Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Aging and Age-Related Diseases Published in Science Advances Journal
- Pro's Phoenix Fast-Response Service Has Started
- Give Me a Heart by Appointed makes the Billboard Most Added Gospel Indicator chart
- The First VCR - Releasing on DVD August 25th, 2020
PACE is an acronym for "Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly." The program primarily uses Medicare and Medicaid funding to support interdisciplinary care teams who work to ensure that people otherwise eligible for nursing home care can continue living at home.
In North Carolina, there are currently 12 PACE programs serving 40 of the state's 100 counties. In addition, 31 of the 50 states have PACE programs, with 263 PACE centers providing member services on a national basis.
Kintegra Health is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), providing healthcare, health education and preventive care services without regard for the ability to pay. Medical, behavioral health and dental services are offered in Alexander, Catawba, Davidson, Davie, Forsyth, Gaston, Iredell and Lincoln counties. Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance and self-pay patients are accepted. Kintegra Health is a sponsoring partner of Senior TLC, a PACE program located in Gastonia, NC.
"PACE of the Southern Piedmont will add a new dimension to Kintegra Health's commitment to providing quality health care to individuals in a cost-effective manner," said Kintegra Health CEO Robert Spencer.
Lutheran Services Carolinas, based in Salisbury, North Carolina, is a health and human services organization that operates eight senior care communities around the state and also offers child and family services in both North and South Carolina. LSC currently partners with three other North Carolina PACE programs: PACE@Home in Hickory, Senior TLC in Gastonia, and PACE of the Triad in Greensboro.
More on eTradeWire News
- MLS Offers Launches Custom Digital Offer Platforms For Brokers
- MLS Offers Launches Custom Digital Offer Platforms for Brokers
- Crochet artwork in a league of its own
- Should You and Your Spouse Kiss and Make Up?
- COVID 19 and its affect on builders and developers
"Teaming up with PACE of the Southern Piedmont is a natural fit for Lutheran Services Carolinas because of our long history of serving North Carolina seniors," said Ted Goins, president of Lutheran Services Carolinas. "We are really looking forward to serving and growing."
Renee Rizzuti, CEO of PACE of the Southern Piedmont, praised the outgoing board members for their vision in addressing – on a local basis – many of the current issues that top the national healthcare agenda.
"Everyone is looking for better ways to address the healthcare needs of aging baby boomers," she said. "It is said that more than 10,000 people a day are now achieving eligibility for Medicare coverage. PACE programs are doing an excellent job of providing needed services tothis segment of the population, and sustaining the quality of those services, while better controlling costs for all involved."
- Campaign Reform Needed For Elections
- Angels of the Road Ride for Veterans
- Platinum Educational Group Announces Sponsorship of the National Registry of Emergency Medical Techn
- Calculating Minds Connects Knoxville Students with Math Help
- Kids' Minds Matter hosts back-to-school sessions for on Facebook Live beginning Monday, Aug. 10
- Solvefory.org Introduces the SOLVE FOR WHY t-shirt campaign
- New Book for Women Who Love to Eat and Hate to Move
- The Most Innovative Hip Hop Cypher of 2020 Has Been Released!
- TRECIG'S CIO & Cybersecurity Expert Jim West Shortlisted for Cyber Security Award
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Jerry Chili' Pants (unzipped! 'FLASH') Falwell Jr.! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Mustafa Supreme Drops New Single "Colors"—His First Release After Severing Ties with Murder Inc
- Humbl Hustlr Foundation's 2020 Hustl•Print Entrepreneurship Pitch Competition deemed a success
- South Side Food Co-op Sponsors C.O.R.E. Songwriting Competition, 2020
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Ravinder LaL named new Chairman of Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce board of directors
- Daniel Vaswani (Red Metric Law, Criminal Defense & DUI) posts video about hate-speech & Facebook
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
- Red Hot Summer Sales Event happening now at Heritage at Highland Park
- Model-Dancer Larsen Thompson Makes Her Film Debut with Pearl, Also Starring Anthony Lapaglia
- Q26 Releases Summer Film Issue of QTYPE To Raise Money For The LGBTQ Community