Popular on eTradeWire
- The New Real Estate "Perfect Home Finder" Program Is A Big Hit With DFW & Surrounding Area Residents!
- Snell & Wilmer's Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier Among Attorney Intel's Top 25 Arizona Attorneys
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With DFW & Surrounding Area Residents!
- iLogistics Tecnologia Nombrado Uno de los Mejores Lugares Para Trabajar en Santiago
- The Market at 3 West Ridge Benefiting HUGS & P.A.C.K. to Be Held Feb. 7-9
- Nya Nya Experience 17th Annual Celebrity Fashion & Beauty Expo
- KingdomAdvertising.net Advertising Kiosks are now available at Car Washes and Gas Stations
- Snell & Wilmer Announces New Partners and Counsel
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Announces Several Special Events in January & February
- Zekri Reelected to the Association of Family Law Professionals Board
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fisibility – Organizes All Business & Personal Finances in One App (Free for Everyone)
- Fisibility - Organiza Todas Las Finanzas Empresariales y Personales en Una Sola Aplicación (Gratis Para Todos)
- Paramount Completes Acquisition of First National ATM
- Fintech Startup BeFiSc Launches AI/ML Powered KYC Solutions Beyond Financial Scores
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results December 2022
- Yida Gao and Shima Capital Celebrate Portfolio Company's Successful NFT Sellout
- With Expansion, Great Lakes Business Credit Rebrands Company's New Name: Bridge Business Credit
- The Case For Bonds As Part Of A Portfolio
- Cardinal Analytics Launches on the Bloomberg App Portal
- Orbex to Exhibit as Diamond Sponsor at the Fintech & Crypto Summit Bahrain, 2023
The event is free and open to all. It will be held in Regents Hall, located in the 16th and 17th Floors of Loyola's Lewis Towers, 111 E. Pearson St., Chicago, IL.
The conference will bring together researchers, policy makers, and financial industry executives to review and discuss relevant policy issues affecting the financial services sector. The event will feature a keynote presentation by Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago President and Chief Executive Officer Charles L. Evans.
More on eTradeWire News
- L-Strategies political and business consulting firm launched by partners Angie Wong and Jared Craig with Donna and Stan Fitzgerald
- YMCA of the Rockies Hosts 8th Annual Mountaineering Weekend Celebrating Accessibility of Safe Spaces in the Outdoors for All
- UPS Launches Services at Neighborhood Parcel Authorized Shipping Center In Tewksbury MA
- One Of The Late Coolio's Final Interviews Shows Up Online With Tons Of Good Stories
- KDG Wins Best Place to Work Honors
The late George G. Kaufman, PhD, was one of the world's leading experts on banking, a prolific researcher, and the highly regarded John F. Smith Professor of Economics and Finance at Loyola University Chicago's Quinlan School of Business. Dr. Kaufman established the center and was its director for more than 20 years. In August, the center was renamed in Dr. Kaufman's honor thanks to a seven-figure gift from a benefactor.
Research presentations will cover issues associated with bank capital regulation, the regulatory tool of choice for risk management purposes; the extent of "bank uniqueness" in the financial services industry and the implications for market discipline, moral hazard, and industry competition; and the use of supervisory and rule-making tools to achieve specific goals in the financial services industry.
The George G. Kaufman Center for Financial and Policy Studies evaluates and contributes to the debate concerning policy issues associated with the financial services industry. The center honors the role of Professor Kaufman in financial sector policy research over the past 50 years, and continues his legacy by encouraging a critical review of public policy options going forward.
More on eTradeWire News
- Used Black 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan for Sale!
- Zilker Partners Expands Recruiting and Digital Marketing Services to Keep Pace with Changing Business Climate
- Enter to Win This Concours-Restored 1971 Dodge Demon 340!
- DCOTA in Dania Beach Signs Seven Leases Totaling More Than 25,000 Square Feet (Update)
- Dental Tourism is on the Rise and This Dental Hygienist is Providing the Consultations
For information, see https://www.luc.edu/quinlan/about/leadershipcenterslabs/finpol/upcomingevents/, or contact Douglas Evanoff, executive director for the Kaufman Center for Financial Policy Studies, at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more about the Kaufman Center, see https://www.luc.edu/quinlan/about/leadershipcen....
William S. Bike
- "Revival" Catapults To Top 20 On Mediabase & #24 On Billboard Gospel Airplay Charts
- Colonial Group Announces 2nd Annual Robert H. Demere, Jr. Soaring Eagle Award Recipient
- Trans4mation Photography Named Winner in 2023 WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards
- Award Winning LBI Wedding Road Show and Party Planning Tour set for April 23
- Former NBA Player Gary Forbes Gives Back: Will Visit Campers At Camp Boggy Creek
- Lakes Edition's Travel Games Are Now Available For Family Vacation Fun
- Post-Event Tours Announced for 2023 ASA Personal Property Appraisal Symposium
- People & Stories/Gente y Cuentos March 19 Benefit features Pulitzer Prize-winning author Jennifer Egan
- Presenters Announced for 2023 ASA Personal Property Appraisal Symposium
- PulteGroup Announces Final Homesites at The Trails at Grand Oaks
- takeotama.com: "Major website revisions now testing, live!"
- Go "Beyond The Zone" With Dance Parade's 17th Annual Parade And Festival On Saturday, May 20
- REDUCATO Sustainable Technologies Corp. Raises Public Awareness about Waste Separation and Recycling
- VORAGO Technologies Announces New Head of Marketing
- More than 700 people celebrate the opening of the Nina Iser Jewish Cultural Center
- Cascade Asset Management Recognized in 2023 Gartner® Market Guide for IT Asset Disposition Report
- Local Marketing Company Opens New Division Serving Florida Businesses
- Vineyard Global Appointed PR Agency-of-Record for J2 Adventures
- GETTYSBURG ROCKS - February 10th & 11th
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Michele Sabo Assayag Appointed to Laura's House Board of Directors