Popular on eTradeWire
- Love 2 The World Celebration Global Tv Mega Event Concert For The 1st Time At Niagara Falls Fr - 833
- Mexico Hosts the First Cancun International Boat Show - 751
- Hoppr Taps Georges Laplanche to Develop Billion Dollar European Programmatic Advertising Market for Network Service Providers - 672
- ILoveInns.com Announces 2021 Top 10 Best Romantic Inns - 658
- Patrick Mahomes strikes twice by winning overall 2020 Hickok Belt(R) Award and January 2021 monthly - 624
- Aruba Environmental Credentials Further Strengthened - 613
- Market-Connections Resume Writing Services Celebrates 10 Years in Business - 597
- Travel Salaries Rise Marginally In 2020 But Recruitment Plummets - 543
- Travelers Haven Achieves Unprecedented Quality and Customer Satisfaction Scores - 441
- Residence Inn Fort Walton Beach, Florida Opens - 439
Similar on eTradeWire
- Move Over To A Better Marketing Provider with Move Over Media!
- Truthset and the ANA AIMM Release First of its Kind Multicultural Online Data Benchmarks
- Julia Hair Tax Refund Season Flash Sale Week With Buy Now Pay Later
- Zilker Partners Acquires Growth Digital, Forming One-of-a-Kind Firm
- TribalVision Named a Winner in HubSpot's Q4 2020 Impact Awards
- Tech Startup Mokusei Intelligence Announces the '$500 Press Challenge'
- 2021 Marketing Excellence Awards—Call for Entries: Honoring the Best in B2B Services and Solutions Marketing
- eMoney Advisor Veterans Start Firm to Help Fintech CEOs Jump Start Growth
- Priority Marketing wins 21 ADDY Awards from American Advertising Federation, SWFL Chapter
- Bergen Review Media continues to help Bergen county small businesses save money in local marketing
As a leading social media marketing and creative house, The GCMG Agency provided commentary to industry leaders by contributing to Agency Spotter's collaborative blog. Having previously been named one of the Top 50 Social Media Marketing Agencies in the country, GCMG was asked to share their insight on what to expect in the digital landscape in 2021.
"We had a great discussion with the team at Agency Spotter about our predictions for 2021 and are thankful for the opportunity to share what we are seeing day in and day out," says President & CEO, Dean Ladell. "We've implemented the very same tactics with our current clients and have been able to deliver tremendous results," Ladell adds.
More on eTradeWire News
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Announces TeleEd Solutions
- San Francisco District Attorney, Public Defender, Supervisor Support Black News Editor Vs GEO Corp
- TVS Vintage Network.Com Adds Star Studded Suspense to Program Sked on WatchYour.TV Powered by Tulix
- Amid renewed interest in digital currencies, entrepreneur trainer aims to demystify trading
- Long Island Soccer Player Hall of Fame Class of 2021
Inside the featured article, expert social media coordinator Natalie-Tasha Thompson comments on several subjects including the importance of creating customer experiences, implementing user-generated content, targeting older demographics, and most critically, marketing for a better future.
Even in these unprecedented times, The GCMG Agency has been able to remain fully operational, including adding staff and continuing to increase its service offering to clients. To learn more about what sets The GCMG Agency apart, visit www.gcmgagency.com.
The GCMG Agency is a Southern California-based full-service social media, creative and digital marketing agency. Consisting of industry-leading and award-winning marketers, creatives, and strategists, the team works collectively to create one-of-a-kind social media, content, and digital marketing activations that support long-term client partnerships and success. The GCMG Agency has pioneered marketing trends and strategies that have transformed the way brands approach social media and digital marketing.
The GCMG Agency
- Marc Westray of Interpreters Unlimited Wins Rising Stars in Marketing Award
- Confederacy of Silence Lawsuit, 3 Mississippi Firms Law Firm Declines to Take Case
- Agrifood Hub a jobs winner for Canberra's South
- Big Bad Boo Beefs Up International Development Team
- First Signal World Premiere March 26, 2021
- CEO Jamar Underwood of Da Camp Announces Publishing Company Creation with Broadcast Music, Inc
- The State of the Oregon Real Estate Market and Sundance Realty: February 2021
- Jaguar Security and Investigations Rapidly Expanding Nationwide
- Trump Being Probed as Racketeer - RICO Expert Hired
- Online succulent vendor announces discount as part of 2021 spring sale
- BOLD Robotics acquires rights to Posie Packer products
- Resilience Without Regrets: Acclaimed Physician on Finding Miracles and Facing Adversity
- TVS Classic Sports Network Expands to Cable TV Distribution on a Barter Basis As NBCSN Sunsets
- Celebrate a Year in the Life of Social Media Celebrity Cat, Carrot
- RideRater unveils UK Top 30 Rides
- Female Rapper Aynjewl Faycc Wraps Body in Purple Patent Leather
- San Francisco Public Defender Mano Raju Stands with Black News Editor Fighting GEO Prison Corp
- Georgia GOP proposed legislation revives Georgia's dark history of voter suppression and racism
- Another Leading Latin Lawyer Joins PAG Law. PAG Named "Latin American Venture Capital Law Firm of the Year in Florida – 2021"
- Reach for the Stars ~ Rocket Competition National Winners' Celebration at Space Camp