Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 216
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 194
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 177
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 163
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 148
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 102
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- Future-Proof Your Brewery in 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- New tax law enhances the appeal of C corporations
- Tax Resolution Attorney John P. Willis Encourages Taxpayers To File Taxes Quickly
- NATP warns taxpayers, tax pros of fake IRS scams
- Small Business Payroll Solution: ezPaycheck Now Supports Differential Pay Features
- Nina Olson, National Taxpayer Advocate, addresses Congress with her 2018 Annual Report
- Tax Expert and Advisor Barry G. Fowler, EA, Reminds Readers That IRS Communicates Via Snail Mail
- Incorrect Social Security numbers top list of most common tax mistakes
- Vicinity Software Launches New Branding to Dive Deeper into Market Segments of Batch Manufacturing
- Entries Now Open - 2019 British Accounting Marketing Awards
"I'm deeply honored to accept this distinguished award. I want to thank my talented team of professionals who make it easy for me to lead and the Ohio businesses that embrace Kaiser Consulting's unique business model by placing their trust in us to serve as their business advisors," said Kaiser.
"I would also like to thank the members of this business community. Without exception, each time I've needed guidance on an issue, someone in this community has stepped up and helped me find my way," adds Lori. "This willingness to unselfishly help one another succeed makes me proud to live and work in Columbus."
Founded in 1992, Kaiser Consulting has grown into an award-winning, multimillion-dollar accounting and information technology consulting firm currently ranked as the 7th largest accounting firm in Central Ohio according to Columbus CEO Magazine. Lori oversees the firm's 75+ employees, including six shareholders, and is the visionary behind its innovative part-time, flexible business model.
More on eTradeWire News
- Super Seer Releases 100% American-Made Riot Helmet for Law Enforcement
- "The Elementals in Space" by Jane Mckeogh is published
- Oasis Senior Advisors continues nationwide expansion
- "You the one" new song by Yvng Swag
- Premiere online HR event focuses on Future of Work
- Load Cell Monitoring of a Tunnel Jacking Operation in Real-Time
- Water Celebration Founder Leslie Gabriel to Speak at the Leadership Awards Gala
The firm's culture is built upon recruiting highly-experienced, well-educated business professionals who desire to work less than a full-time schedule. "Scheduling the hours people want to work as opposed to 40-hour weeks is attractive to employees and clients alike," said Kaiser. "Employees are happy with their healthy work-life balance and clients appreciate the flexibility to request as-needed, fractional-time consultants. It's a win-win situation for everyone."
Awarded the prestigious 2009 Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility, Kaiser Consulting has been recognized as a 2016 Progressive Organization by Smart Business Magazine and named a Central Ohio "Best Places to Work" by Columbus Business First three times, most recently earning the #1 spot in the 2018 medium-sized category.
The Small Business Leader Award was announced during Inspire US, the Chamber's 2019 Annual Meeting held on February 7th at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. Over 1,200 members of the Central Ohio business community came together to be inspired by the stories of success shared by dynamic leaders from the Columbus Region.
Now in its 34th year, the annual award recognizes leaders who have substantiated success and leadership, increased sales, workforce and contributions to the community. "I'd like to thank the judges for performing the extensive selection process. I'm proud to have been nominated with fellow entrepreneurs Rachel Friedman of TENFOLD and John Roush of Moo Moo Express Car Wash," said Kaiser. "I'd also like to thank the Columbus Chamber for being a champion for small businesses."
More on eTradeWire News
- Greg Drusch Wins 2018 WHBA Builder of the Year Award
- Aries Industries Makes Leap in Pipeline-Cutting Technology With Wolverine 2.0 Cutter
- European Foot & Ankle Clinic Now Has 7 Locations in Chicago for Podiatry Procedures
- Firefighters host all-ages show to raise funds for Mary's Place and Babies of Homelessness
- Five Trends for Solo Women Traveling
- Technicolor Showcases Wide Range of Open Connected Home Innovations and Partnerships at Mobile World Congress 2019 in Barcelona
- Doris Michaels Cosmetics Black Skin Colourmatch Palettes
Giving back to the Central Ohio community, Lori currently serves on the Board of Directors of The Ohio Society of CPAs and The Women's Fund of Central Ohio. She is also Chair of the Columbus Chamber's Small Business Council, a Student Advisor at Otterbein University, and a Senior Lecturer at The Fisher College of Business at The Ohio State University.
About Kaiser Consulting
Kaiser Consulting offers a broad range of industry-specific accounting, finance, and information technology services including US-SOX/J-SOX and regulatory compliance audits, outsourced accounting, transaction advisory consulting, internal control assessments, and process improvement solutions. The company provides services to businesses ranging from small privately-owned companies to multinational Fortune 500 companies, as well as nonprofit organizations. Headquartered in Powell, Ohio with operations in Cincinnati, Kaiser Consulting is an all-woman owned firm with 75+ employees. The firm is currently the 7th largest accounting firm in Central Ohio according to research conducted by Columbus CEO Magazine. To learn more, please visit https://www.kaiserconsulting.com.
About the Columbus Chamber of Commerce
The Columbus Chamber of Commerce has a simple, yet bold mission: to help the Columbus Region grow and thrive. The Chamber acts as the voice of the business community through distinct pillars of service, programming and dialogue. To learn more, please visit https://columbus.org/.
Christine Comyns, CPA
- McCarthy Promotes Mike Schulte to Vice President Operations Marine/Industrial, Southern Region
- Kent State Faculty Member Robert Jewell, Ph.D. Publishes Research on Secret Brand Consumption
- Retired NYS Court Officer Exposes Corruption
- Unique 'Silver Meditation' Helps People Connect With God in Simple Way that Works
- The Los Angeles Times' Bad Boy of Blues Launches New Song
- Opioid Crisis Expert Dr. John Rosa Encourages Drug-Free Pain Prescriptions
- Delays in processing PPI Claims by the Banks could lead to customers missing out on refunds
- CENTRIA Formawall® Panels Protect and Enhance Senior Housing Renovations
- ASA Takes Issue with Bank Agency Refusal to Hold Public Hearing on Regulation Affecting Homebuyers
- New Podcast Explores Anti-Anxiety Drugs, Sleeping Pills, and the Struggle of Withdrawal
- Janitorial Services in Metro Detroit Business Districts
- Tow Recover Assist Extends Mobile Battery Replacement & Delivery Service Area
- MedShare Donates Medical Supplies & Equipment to the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Imagination Park Introduces AR Tool for Advertising & Branding
- New Talk Radio Program Provides Self-Improvement Techniques
- Atlanta Nonprofit Mixes Optometry, Art, and Stone at Night of Spectacles
- Cyber Security Hub Digital Summit Unites Global Thought Leaders Online For Two Days Of Free Sessions
- Affordable Dental Implants, Dentures, and More from Easton Dentist
- YouDecide Named as One of the Best Places to Work
- Alternatives to Hyundai Extended Vehicle Warranties Available from autopom!