Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 119
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Most Extensive Study Of Its Kind On Family Office Real Estate Investing Is Released
- South Carolina's SuggsJohnson CPAs Promotes Three Professionals to Expanded Roles
- MBA Business Software expands its product line to include Acumatica - The Cloud ERP
- Tax Resolution Attorney John P. Willis Tells You What To Do If You Receive An IRS Tax Lien Notice
- What's Your Indiana story? Let Us Tell It
- KRS CPAs Is Tops! Firm Recognized by Accounting Today for Creating a Quality Workplace
- Alter Domus Belgium Moves Into New Offices From 16th August 2019
- Lisa Crawley Named Global Chief Operating Officer Of Alter Domus
- Sebastian Lane Consulting Launches High Value/Low Cost Solution to Biggest Obstacles facing Legal, Accounting, Insurance, and Tech Firms
- IRS Commissioner discusses future changes to IRS and observations from last tax season
"I'm deeply honored to accept this distinguished award. I want to thank my talented team of professionals who make it easy for me to lead and the Ohio businesses that embrace Kaiser Consulting's unique business model by placing their trust in us to serve as their business advisors," said Kaiser.
"I would also like to thank the members of this business community. Without exception, each time I've needed guidance on an issue, someone in this community has stepped up and helped me find my way," adds Lori. "This willingness to unselfishly help one another succeed makes me proud to live and work in Columbus."
Founded in 1992, Kaiser Consulting has grown into an award-winning, multimillion-dollar accounting and information technology consulting firm currently ranked as the 7th largest accounting firm in Central Ohio according to Columbus CEO Magazine. Lori oversees the firm's 75+ employees, including six shareholders, and is the visionary behind its innovative part-time, flexible business model.
More on eTradeWire News
- "The Dexan Queen of Speed" by Dr Fy is published
- Recipe for Success in Playtacular's Refreshing New Root Beer Float Challenge Game
- GBKSOFT Offers the Development of Custom On-demand Service Apps with the Use of Ready-Made Modules at Affordable Prices
- Jamie Whitmore, Paralympic Cyclist to appear at Omaha Connect Ride
- "iCrime Uber" by Ian Purdie is published
The firm's culture is built upon recruiting highly-experienced, well-educated business professionals who desire to work less than a full-time schedule. "Scheduling the hours people want to work as opposed to 40-hour weeks is attractive to employees and clients alike," said Kaiser. "Employees are happy with their healthy work-life balance and clients appreciate the flexibility to request as-needed, fractional-time consultants. It's a win-win situation for everyone."
Awarded the prestigious 2009 Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility, Kaiser Consulting has been recognized as a 2016 Progressive Organization by Smart Business Magazine and named a Central Ohio "Best Places to Work" by Columbus Business First three times, most recently earning the #1 spot in the 2018 medium-sized category.
The Small Business Leader Award was announced during Inspire US, the Chamber's 2019 Annual Meeting held on February 7th at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. Over 1,200 members of the Central Ohio business community came together to be inspired by the stories of success shared by dynamic leaders from the Columbus Region.
Now in its 34th year, the annual award recognizes leaders who have substantiated success and leadership, increased sales, workforce and contributions to the community. "I'd like to thank the judges for performing the extensive selection process. I'm proud to have been nominated with fellow entrepreneurs Rachel Friedman of TENFOLD and John Roush of Moo Moo Express Car Wash," said Kaiser. "I'd also like to thank the Columbus Chamber for being a champion for small businesses."
More on eTradeWire News
- Attivo Networks® to Present on Deception-Based Threat Detection at ILTACON 2019
- DigiFabster Introduces Shift 3D as Platinum Reseller Partner
- Can smelling good change your life?
- Enmarket to Raise Funds Throughout August for LLS's Light the Night
- Newark will Host National Opportunity Zone Pitch Competition on October 17
Giving back to the Central Ohio community, Lori currently serves on the Board of Directors of The Ohio Society of CPAs and The Women's Fund of Central Ohio. She is also Chair of the Columbus Chamber's Small Business Council, a Student Advisor at Otterbein University, and a Senior Lecturer at The Fisher College of Business at The Ohio State University.
About Kaiser Consulting
Kaiser Consulting offers a broad range of industry-specific accounting, finance, and information technology services including US-SOX/J-SOX and regulatory compliance audits, outsourced accounting, transaction advisory consulting, internal control assessments, and process improvement solutions. The company provides services to businesses ranging from small privately-owned companies to multinational Fortune 500 companies, as well as nonprofit organizations. Headquartered in Powell, Ohio with operations in Cincinnati, Kaiser Consulting is an all-woman owned firm with 75+ employees. The firm is currently the 7th largest accounting firm in Central Ohio according to research conducted by Columbus CEO Magazine. To learn more, please visit https://www.kaiserconsulting.com.
About the Columbus Chamber of Commerce
The Columbus Chamber of Commerce has a simple, yet bold mission: to help the Columbus Region grow and thrive. The Chamber acts as the voice of the business community through distinct pillars of service, programming and dialogue. To learn more, please visit https://columbus.org/.
Christine Comyns, CPA
- Criminal Sexual Conduct Lawyer Lynne Torgerson averts criminal sexual conduct charges against client
- John R. Wood Announces Top Producers for July 2019
- Metroplex Premier League Founding Member Division 4 Rookie Amateur REAL UNION F.C
- Open Road Girl Hosts All Womens Ride At Vette City Motorcycle Music Fest
- Former Disney Animator has Gone to the Dogs
- The Bridge Experience is Set to Take People on a Powerful Personal Journey to Kick Start 2020 Decade
- Mark McKenzie Promoted to Excavation and Construction Manager at Roto-Rooter Plumbers of Savannah
- Mentoring for Leadership by Top Execs and Elected Officials Made Easy with the Twelve@Twelve
- Conglomerate of Women Owned Businesses launch the Southern Crescent's First Funding Pitch
- Enmarket Opens Newly Renovated Downtown MLK Store in Savannah – Redesigned with Community in Mind
- "That Which Was Lost: The Deltic Disaster – Part Two" by Jeff Vawter is published
- Introducing: Keller Covered – Home Insurance Made Simple
- PAG.law Attorneys Ranked Among Nation's Top Law Firms by Chambers & Partners
- Never Before On Amazon: A First
- Has the Polio Virus returned to complete its original devastating attack
- Local Marketing companies Launches a Social Media Platform For Contractors
- Stay Frosty Enterprises Goes Live On Amazon
- Documentary Film "Harlem School 1970" by Phil Gries Reviewed on the GingerNewYork TV Show
- Rapper Young Steens signs with 1017 Brick Squad Records
- The Property Shop to Open August 23rd and Hold Back to School Drive Aug. 24th