Popular on eTradeWire
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion 233
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 207
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 192
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 152
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 136
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 134
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 131
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 128
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Jarvis Christian College Students Chosen for PwC START Program
- Tax Resolution Attorney John P. Willis On Proposed IRS Investigation Of College Admissions Scandal
- Integratouch named a top viable vendor in 2019
- Tax Advisor Barry Fowler, EA Says Millions Of Taxpayers Will Apply For Underpayment Penalty Relief
- Codemint Now introduces multiple commercial platforms in accounting Final year project research topics to benefit undergraduates
- Learn How to Have Your Avocado Toast and Eat it Too with the Money Matters Audiobook
- Houston, TX and Springfield, IL are the Best Cities for Accountants
- Tom Dunn CPA Firm Voted "Best in Reliability in 2019" by Small Business Monthly Readers
- Strafford Tax Training Offers Webinar on the Final Regulations for the Section 965 Foreign Deemed Rep
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference
"I'm deeply honored to accept this distinguished award. I want to thank my talented team of professionals who make it easy for me to lead and the Ohio businesses that embrace Kaiser Consulting's unique business model by placing their trust in us to serve as their business advisors," said Kaiser.
"I would also like to thank the members of this business community. Without exception, each time I've needed guidance on an issue, someone in this community has stepped up and helped me find my way," adds Lori. "This willingness to unselfishly help one another succeed makes me proud to live and work in Columbus."
Founded in 1992, Kaiser Consulting has grown into an award-winning, multimillion-dollar accounting and information technology consulting firm currently ranked as the 7th largest accounting firm in Central Ohio according to Columbus CEO Magazine. Lori oversees the firm's 75+ employees, including six shareholders, and is the visionary behind its innovative part-time, flexible business model.
More on eTradeWire News
- C-FLUOR Submersible Probes, Ultra Low-Power sensors
- Six Years After Tragedy Rachael's First Week is Still Going Strong Educating Teens
- Invaluable Service for Older Drivers and Their Concerned Families
- Lakeside Pottery Studio Awarded the Better Business Bureau's 2019 Torch Award for Ethics
- Why 'Knot?' Celebrate National Pretzel Day Friday, April 26 at Bavarian Inn Restaurant
The firm's culture is built upon recruiting highly-experienced, well-educated business professionals who desire to work less than a full-time schedule. "Scheduling the hours people want to work as opposed to 40-hour weeks is attractive to employees and clients alike," said Kaiser. "Employees are happy with their healthy work-life balance and clients appreciate the flexibility to request as-needed, fractional-time consultants. It's a win-win situation for everyone."
Awarded the prestigious 2009 Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility, Kaiser Consulting has been recognized as a 2016 Progressive Organization by Smart Business Magazine and named a Central Ohio "Best Places to Work" by Columbus Business First three times, most recently earning the #1 spot in the 2018 medium-sized category.
The Small Business Leader Award was announced during Inspire US, the Chamber's 2019 Annual Meeting held on February 7th at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. Over 1,200 members of the Central Ohio business community came together to be inspired by the stories of success shared by dynamic leaders from the Columbus Region.
Now in its 34th year, the annual award recognizes leaders who have substantiated success and leadership, increased sales, workforce and contributions to the community. "I'd like to thank the judges for performing the extensive selection process. I'm proud to have been nominated with fellow entrepreneurs Rachel Friedman of TENFOLD and John Roush of Moo Moo Express Car Wash," said Kaiser. "I'd also like to thank the Columbus Chamber for being a champion for small businesses."
More on eTradeWire News
- Formula Cloud: Become Data Resilient... Jump Start Your Mission with AWS Storage Options
- New Video Explores DANGERS OF BUI
- Join Artemis Women In Action Film Festival for an Incredible 4-Day Celebration of Female Action & Empowerment Heroes, Starting Thurs., April 25, 2019!
- Global Warming – Reduce Carbon Pollution & Particulates ECO Fuel Systems, LLC
- Check out the simple procedure to change Yahoo password
Giving back to the Central Ohio community, Lori currently serves on the Board of Directors of The Ohio Society of CPAs and The Women's Fund of Central Ohio. She is also Chair of the Columbus Chamber's Small Business Council, a Student Advisor at Otterbein University, and a Senior Lecturer at The Fisher College of Business at The Ohio State University.
About Kaiser Consulting
Kaiser Consulting offers a broad range of industry-specific accounting, finance, and information technology services including US-SOX/J-SOX and regulatory compliance audits, outsourced accounting, transaction advisory consulting, internal control assessments, and process improvement solutions. The company provides services to businesses ranging from small privately-owned companies to multinational Fortune 500 companies, as well as nonprofit organizations. Headquartered in Powell, Ohio with operations in Cincinnati, Kaiser Consulting is an all-woman owned firm with 75+ employees. The firm is currently the 7th largest accounting firm in Central Ohio according to research conducted by Columbus CEO Magazine. To learn more, please visit https://www.kaiserconsulting.com.
About the Columbus Chamber of Commerce
The Columbus Chamber of Commerce has a simple, yet bold mission: to help the Columbus Region grow and thrive. The Chamber acts as the voice of the business community through distinct pillars of service, programming and dialogue. To learn more, please visit https://columbus.org/.
Christine Comyns, CPA
- Millenium SynthFuels Announces The Success of It's Exhaust Gas Clean-up Technologies
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in AZ Big Media List of Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona for 2019
- Declassification of CBD in Texas Clears Path for Radix Remedies Store Openings
- New Dance Academy with a Passion for Humble
- El Dorado Furniture is hiring for various positions in Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Lee counties!
- KSPS Productions Nominated for Two 2018 Northwest Regional Professional Emmy® Awards
- 9th St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Finals Winners Announced
- The Spring Carlisle Auction Readies for Two Days of Fast Paced Excitement
- Carlisle Events Celebrates the Summer of '69 During the 2019 Event Season
- ABCO Energy Announces Results of Operations for 2018
- Raritan Valley Dance Ensemble to perform at The Center for Contemporary Art
- CourseFromScratch.Com Reviews - Danielle Leslie's High Ticket Program
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer To Speak at Governor's Fitness Awards in Detroit
- British Swim School Is On The Move To Canada
- Christian Music Site, Indieheaven.com, Closes
- New Silva UltraMind book helps you unleash your personal power
- International House at UC Berkeley to Recognize Notable Alumna Baroness Oona King
- Dr Imafidon MBE gets honoured with the freedom of the City of London
- 5 Ways To Think Eco-Friendly When Clothes Shopping This Spring
- Agency on Aging Hosts 45th Annual Meeting & Community Partner Recognition Luncheon