Popular on eTradeWire
- New Non-Profit Launch - Humanbein - 135
- 3-Step Fitness Takes Fitness Training to the Next Level in St. Charles, IL - 108
- Ruby Tuesday Las Cruces Local Patio Naming Contest
- Raw Dizzy releases new single, "I Ain't Lying"
- Glenna Gonzalez and JB Tyler Marketing & Consulting join GEW 2021
- Amicus Brief Supports Britney Spears - As Predicted
- Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura closes $5 million transaction for multi-use complex in LA
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- Outdoors Are Open and Atlanta Is The Place To Gather
- grocerocity.com bringing online grocery delivery to Greater Toronto Area: COO
Similar on eTradeWire
- Wilco Distributors announces national launch of new live traps and lures to control rodents in the home and garden targeting everyday use and Pros
- Ann Arbor-Based Basement Refinishing Company Adds Space to Your Home
- Dream Nursery Designed by HGTV's Tamara Day for Couple Going Through IVF
- Your Beverage Boutique: Find A Better Way To Enjoy Your Drinks
- Get Outside Decor: Create A Style All Your Own With Premium Outdoor Decor
- Supreme Kitchen Appliances: Easy Cooking Comes With Premium Kitchen Products
- TLC Tree Expert Unveils New Website; Expands Lineup of Boulder Tree Care Services
- Love It Own It Extended Acrylic Table Range
- Get Bird Feeders: Bring Wild Birds Right To Your Yard With Quality Bird Feeders And Accessories
- Go Direct Plumbing Sewer & Water To Extend Sewer Line Inspection & Drain Clean Special
Based out of Sequim, Washington, Olympic Peninsula Stone specializes in natural stone and quartz fabrication and installation. This can be done for residential and commercial applications and anything in-between, ranging from countertops to showers to tubs, floors, fireplaces, and just about anywhere else that a customer may want to spruce up.
Olympic Peninsula Stone first opened its doors for business in July 2019; prior to that, it had been in business for 21 years under a different name before being taken over by the husband-wife duo of Jason and Kendra Hoffman.
Jason had originally been brought in 12 years ago to learn the business and eventually bought it when the previous owners retired last year; all of the employees were retained, so the business boasts a vast amount of experience when it comes to fabricating and installing stone in your home or business.
More on eTradeWire News
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation hosts 'Back to School with the Blue' backpack giveaway
- Barcoding, Inc. Named a 2021 Great Supply Chain Partner
- Cork, Ireland, Native Katie B. McGrath Releases Medical Nightmare Memoir
- Students from 21 Countries Design Innovative Solutions to Combat Climate Change in Fiji
- Brighton releases "Sam, Tyrone, The Streak and Me" in print format from R. Clifford Blair
Olympic Peninsula Stone procures their high-quality stone from local sources in Seattle, Washington and surrounding areas.
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Olympic Peninsula Stone has gone the extra mile to ensure safety and convenience for their customers; most fabricators require clients to visit a slab warehouse in-person in order to pick out their stone, but in contrast OPS is now stocking stone to display on-site so customers are not required to travel.
To find out more about Olympic Peninsula Stone, please visit https://www.olympicpeninsulastone.com or call (360) 683-5844.
This press release brought to you by https://www.yellowpagesdirectory.com.
Olympic Peninsula Stone
- What To Keep in Mind When Renovating a Medical Practice
- John R. Wood Island Palm Region Welcomes Andre Arensman
- Colliers grows office brokerage team in Tampa Bay
- The Only Free Gamer T-Shirt You'll Ever Need
- Saint Luke's Mid America Heart Institute Seeks Cardiovascular Outcomes Research Fellowship Applicants
- autopom! Offers Four Affordable Vehicle Protection Plan Levels, from Powertrain to Exclusionary
- City of La Feria, Texas, Taps Inframark for Its Water and Wastewater Operations
- AdvisorSmith Finds the States with the Highest Student Debt for 2021
- Duluth Cyclist Launches Cross-Country Ride to Benefit Georgia's Rainbow Village
- Walter Art Gallery Debuts "Face & Form" the work of David Amsellem
- ProcureDox Business Solutions further expands electronic billing automation to include another major
- Used 2018 Ford EcoSport For Sale
- Growth Through Adversity for Gloucestershire Engineering Firm
- Northern Rocky Mountains Author MK McClintock Releases New Historical Romantic Mystery - The Case of
- PADT Announces Leadership Team Expansion to Support the Growth of 3D Printing and Simulation Business Units
- Fastest-growing BigLaw firm Fennemore strikes again with Reilly add
- Technicolor Connected Home and Net Lynk make Wi-Fi 6 available to UK Internet Service Providers
- Kaplan Morrell Attorneys at Law successfully lead effort changing Colorado Workers' Compensation Act, to better protect and serve injured workers
- 2017 Honda Civic for Sale in Toronto (GTA)!
- HR Service Inc. Develops Software that will Transform the HR Industry