Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 204
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 191
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 173
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 139
- The Online Box Office Film Festival teams up with 3rd Fathom Films
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- HHS Kills $250K Health Campaign; Deja Vu
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
Similar on eTradeWire
- Agent Advice Best Brokerages of 2020
- Local Maple Valley Realtor Collects Donations for Food Bank
- Trifecta for Home Sellers- Taking Advantage of the Market
- Toll Brothers at The Timbers Releases New Home Sites
- Pia Ellison Earns CPRES Designation
- Leading Matterport Service Provider, Ocuvault Hires Florida's Leading Digital Marketing Agency, Simply the Best Digital to Boost Online Presence
- Toll Brothers Offers Move-in Ready Homes at its Inspiration Community in Aurora
- Ironside Human Resources announces New Office Space
- A New Brand of Curated Modern Townhomes Underway Around Las Vegas
- Flatiron Park Matches Donations to Harvest of Hope Pantry for Meals
Longstanding Viera/Suntree brokerage Vista Florida Realty LLC merges with Dale Sorensen Real Estate, Inc
Vista Florida Realty was founded in 2014 by Grace Vista. A native of Annapolis, Maryland, Vista has been a licensed realtor since 2004, earning her Broker's license in 2014. Deciding to merge with another company wasn't an easy decision until she met with the DSRE team.
"When Gary Scenti, a managing broker at Dale Sorensen Real Estate, asked me to meet with them, I thought why not," said Vista. "I respected the Sorensen brand and I thought, if nothing else, I can learn something from meeting with them. What I didn't expect was that when I did meet with them, I was completely impressed not only by their strong brand and excellent marketing, but just as importantly, how nice everyone was who I met with. I learned they had strikingly similar life and business values that I hold dear to me. After several meetings it was clear that by merging my current company with theirs, I would not only be helping my agents grow, but I would also be giving our clients even more value. It was a win-win for everyone and I couldn't see a downside."
More on eTradeWire News
- Sioux Falls Storm Player, John Williams, Has Much To Be Thankful For
- Holidays 2020 - What Kind of Shopper are you?
- Let Treehaus, a locally sourced boutique in Atwater Village help you find the perfect holiday gifts! And we'll even send them for you
- Century 22 Solutions Joins UF Innovate | The Hub
- Kühler Co.'s Collection Launched Safely And Successfully At "Da Spot" In Ci
"Grace and her team embody the local, independent, boutique, high level service approach DSRE represents and her passion for marketing will only help enhance the company's brand in Northern Brevard," said Dale Sorensen, Jr., managing partner for DSRE. "Personally, having spent many, many hours working with Grace and our team on this merger, I am thrilled to have the opportunity to work with her as well as her agents. Her passion for marketing and our company values align perfectly. Grace will be managing the Suntree and Cocoa Village offices working hand in hand with DSRE Brevard's broker Gary Scenti, regional managing broker Jim Goldsmith and our regional office manager Katie Keltner and her assistant manager Debbie Ford. Our team brings a level of experience, knowledge and support unparalleled in our region as evidenced by our more than $800 million in closed sales in 2019. We welcome Grace and her entire team."
"This merger represents a further progression into the Brevard County markets and our shared vision of professional and concierge services to our clients and customers," said Scenti. "This will also allow Vista's agents to take advantage of our cutting-edge technologies, innovative marketing techniques and powerful advertising tools that DSRE offers its agents, as well as the relationships with leading worldwide real estate affiliates, to address not only our local but national and global markets."
More on eTradeWire News
- Local Canadian Football Player Shares his message of Thankfulness as Thanksgiving approaches
- Craftsmen Industries Acquires GDS Retail and Display Graphics
- Free Agent, Andy St. Fleur, Stays Thankful Despite the Surprises in 2020
- The Voice Season 12 Winner Chris Blue Releases Pulsating New Single,"Back 2 The Future"
- Used 2015 Black Ford Escape for Sale!
About Dale Sorensen Real Estate
Family-owned and managed since 1978, Dale Sorensen Real Estate is a full-service real estate brokerage dedicated to a long-standing tradition of excellence. Recognized as the top luxury real estate firm on Florida's East Coast, the award-winning company commits exclusive resources to ensure leadership and a preferred choice for individuals selling and buying properties. The company has earned exclusive affiliations with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®, Luxury Portfolio International, Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate and the Board of Regents, and a highly-established presence in London, UK, through Mayfair International Realty.
Visit Dale Sorensen Real Estate on the web at www.SorensenRealEstate.com.
Dale Sorensen, Jr.
- Blush & Whimsy Sets Up Shop in Austin
- HexGn & Africa Islamic Economic Foundation Team up to Train 100,000 Youth in Africa for Innovation Economy
- RSVP Of South Florida To Thank USPS Mail Couriers With Mailbox Social Media Campaign
- autopom! Offering Vehicle Protection Plans for New and Used Cars
- Trae Tha Truth and Harris County Reach an Agreement That Allows Inmates to Attend Virtual Funerals
- Agent Advice Best Brokerages of 2020
- A Hunt County Grand Jury Returned a Criminal Indictment Against Former Wolfe City Officer
- Singer-Songwriter Stephen Winston Breathes Life In latest Single "Winter's Breath Warms The Heart"
- Brian E. Taylor To Be Featured In Groundbreaking Atlanta Bookstore
- 20Lighter Announces Orthopedic Surgery Alliance
- Dialysis Clinic, Inc. Completes the Largest Dialysis Clinical Trial in the United States
- BA Insight Announces Out of the Box Connector for Thomson Reuters Practical Law
- Shop Unique Handcrafted Gifts at the Spruill Gallery
- Used 2013 Hyundai Veloster for Sale!
- A Happier Thanksgiving: Thanks for Giving Campaign
- We Partnering Up For aTOY DRIVE
- Histria Books announces its newest imprint Prende Publishing
- Alertus Technologies' Upcoming Virtual Seminar Helps Organizations Navigate a New COVID-19 Landscape
- Music That Speaks On World Sadness
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Price Increases for Thanksgiving Staple Foods