Popular on eTradeWire
- Express Homes coming to family-friendly Lehigh Acres 128
- Howard Hanna taps Lion & Orb as First Agency of Record
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- REVELNATION Enterprises, Inc. Plans To Launch New Streaming Platform, Honors Dr. Khalilah Ali At Celebrity Event
- MTech Mobility Announces Acquisition, Launches Atlanta Office and Expands Global Footprint to Asia
- Zobe Records Signs Gospel Rapper Ashes
- Disability Application Help Launches a New Website to Offer a Free Social Security Disability Online Case Evaluation
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
Similar on eTradeWire
- Local independent vehicle broker makes it happen for keyworkers
- Don't Miss Out on This 2015 BMW 3 Series 320I!
- Auxiliary power in commercial vehicles made easy with an LPS 2500W
- Brandon Honda promotes Marcos Enrique to Internet Sales Director
- The DISTI Corporation shortlisted for 2020 TU-Automotive Awards
- Ice Industries Secures Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business Certification
- How to Purchase a Car with Bad or No Credit
- DPFTRAC, Diesel Particulate Filter Tracking System, the world's first automated DPF cleaning guide
- Walnut Creek Ford Offers Home Delivery
- autopom! A Leading Provider of Mechanical Breakdown Insurance in California
On December 31, 2019, the last day of the giveaway, Mr. Southard made a donation and entered. Making that donation — with just hours left before the giveaway ended — would wind up being one of the best decisions he ever made. "If I entered a Dream Giveaway promotion and didn't win, I never felt bad because I knew the charities would use the money for a good cause," he said.
More on eTradeWire News
- Slain Nevada sergeant to be honored with commemorative apparel fundraiser
- Revolutionary breathing device offers solution to COVID-19 pandemic
- San Antonio Garage Doors 4 Less Inc Is Now Offering Free Estimates To The Customers
- Spelling Help for Emerging Readers
- Free Virtual Tutoring for Children of Health Care Workers
On Wednesday, January 15, 2020, he received the news via telephone that he had won the Dream Giveaway's annual Corvette sweepstakes. "When I first got the call, I couldn't believe I had just won two amazing Corvettes," he said. "It felt awesome like something you only dream about. This is probably the biggest thing that has ever happened to me."
He continued, "All the charities that my donation benefited are important but if I were to choose the one that was most important to me I would pick Honor Flight of West Central Florida. Our country and many other countries owe so much to all the veterans."
The Corvette Dream Giveaway award ceremony was held on January 31, 2020, in Clearwater, Florida, inside the Dream Giveaway Garage. The award ceremony is available for viewing on Facebook and YouTube. The 2020 Corvette Dream Giveaway has started. Visit www.dreamgiveaway.com/dg/corvette for more info.
New Beginning Children's Homes (NBCH) is a 501(c) 3 provider of family-style long-term residential care with a mission to provide foster children a safe and faith-centered family atmosphere where they can heal, grow, and be loved while working through difficult life issues. In addition to the funding they received, NBCH provided grants to several worthwhile charities, including Honor Flight of West Central Florida, National Guard Educational Foundation, Bright Pink, Smile Network International, Mothers Against Drunk Driving and Detroit Rescue Mission Ministries.
More on eTradeWire News
- Virtual Franchise Expo respsponds to COVID-19 with Launch of new website
- Launch of Virtual Franchise Expo in response to COVID19
- Ted J. Leverette Advised Kent Business Investors Limited on Purchase of Pegasus Precision Limited
- Codiant's New Telemedicine App Development Solution to Help Hospitals Address COVID-19
- COVID-19: Non-profit Donates Supplies to Dockweiler State Beach Quarantine Zone
For low-res and high-res photography and video assets, please contact Kim Meyers.
A Dream Giveaway spokesperson is available for press interviews for traditional print, broadcast, and radio media and digital-only sites. Please contact Kim Meyers (email@example.com) to arrange a press interview.
DGGroup, Inc/ Kim Meyers
- Anchor Blinds Awarded Best of Houzz 2020 for Customer Service
- Process Technology - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic Business Update
- Party Entertainers Offer Free Virtual Shows For Kids Stuck At Home Due To COVID_19
- PartsBadger is Doing Their Parts, Six Feet Apart
- NVL Director Named "Top Woman to Watch"
- PartsBadger Donates Surgical Masks
- Discount OWL Subscriptions Now Available
- SFLG Recognizes Jennifer Diaz & Diaz Trade Law as Exclusive Top International Lawyer and Law Firm
- L-Tron a Designated Essential Business & will Continue Services & Support Through COVID-19
- Hungry Fathers Spring into Obscurity with Their New Rock Album Ripley
- Ventura College Foundation Marketplace Closed Until Further Notice
- Luxury Swimwear Brand Hosts Adult-Only Cruise Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- KSPS WORLD Channel to Provide At-Home Learning Programs for Students and Teachers During School Clos
- New AUA/CSU Agreement Creates Admissions Pathway for African-American Medical Students
- Connected Women of Influence Announces Immediate Access for all members to Network Online
- Remote Working - Tips and Best Practices
- Pride Kills More Marriages than the Coronavirus
- Kansas Translation and Interpretation Awarded to Global Link Language Services, Inc
- Help Protect Your Office with Commercial Janitorial Services
- OTCWagon Issuing an update on GTX Corp. (GTXO)