Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 234
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 233
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 183
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 159
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 149
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 145
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 131
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 131
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 125
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- Julia's Back to school deal 2020
- Trilogy Laboratories launches home facial kit to keep skin glowing during COVID
- Black-owned 'cause box' business offers beauty box delivery service with a twist
- Cali makers you need to know! A Boutique In Atwater Village lets us know from hands on experience
- Your Guide to Treating Dandruff
- Beauty Businesses Now Aim For E-Commerce and Sustainability
- Jurllyshe U Part Wig--A Most Protective Wigs for Women on Sale
- Virtual Dentistry - Dr. Sharde Harvey DDS launches Teledentistry at Upper East Dental Innovations
- Beauty Cast Network - The Ever-Growing Pool of Opportunities for the Beauty and Wellness Industry
- Youthful Skin With Goat Milk-Based Skincare Products From Eichers Hobby Farm
The founder of Lola's Lashes said: "Lashes have become such a staple for make-up lovers in the UK but with over 7 million search results for "how to apply false lashes" online, it's clear that people are looking for a new solution. The old magnetic lashes on the market with clips weren't always reliable or easy to use so we've developed a completely new system.
"Lola's Lashes are mess-free and use a combination of magnetic liquid eyeliner and lashes with a magnetic strip for invisible hold that lasts all day. They're much quicker and easier to apply than glue-on lashes.
They added: "The feedback we've had from customers has been amazing, with many of them praising the convenience and the longevity of the lashes compared to glue-on or old-school magnetic ones that they've used in the past."
More on eTradeWire News
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Ravinder LaL named new Chairman of Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce board of directors
- Daniel Vaswani (Red Metric Law, Criminal Defense & DUI) posts video about hate-speech & Facebook
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
- Red Hot Summer Sales Event happening now at Heritage at Highland Park
Lola's Lashes are applied using a revolutionary magnetic system which combines magnetic eyeliner with 100% cruelty-free premium synthetic silk lashes for an instant lash makeover that's wind and weather-proof. There are no clips or joins to worry about, they can be used for up to 30 days and are so easy to apply, they can be put them on with just one hand – perfect for those who find glue-on lashes difficult to use.
Magnetic lashes were the top trending beauty search of last year, according to Google's 2018 Year in Search (https://dermletter.com/trends-lifestyle/magnetic-lashes/), with the top three spots on the list dominated with lash-related questions, demonstrating consumer demand and interest in the lash industry.
Lola's Lashes are available in three different styles - Sapphire, Diamond and Ruby - from www.lolaslashes.co.uk, with lashes starting from just £20.
Find out more at www.lolaslashes.co.uk or follow on Facebook www.facebook.com/lolaslashesofficial and Instagram.
- Hip Hop Trio Cuzzinz Applies Pressure with the 2 Pressure Challenge - Back To School Laptop Giveaway
- Pure Executive Promoted To President, Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Covid-19 & Unemployment Crisis 2020
- Careington and Smile Brands Announce Successful New Membership Program in Washington
- Local Travel Agent Continuing to Find Creative Ways to Serve Clients In the Era of COVID-19
- Nothing New in Guidelines from Canada
- Pre Teen's 'SUNCards' Help Kids Manage Their Anxiety
- Three Experienced Business Owners Join to Bring Home Helpers Home Care to the Central Valley
- Charlotte: Let's Talk Politics!
- Second Multi-Million Dollar Commercial Closing During COVID-19 for NSD Partners
- Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law posts a video about the ongoing spread of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Canadian Dermatologists Condemn Racism
- The Only Beginner's Photography Class You'll Ever Need
- Forthcoming new book of poetry by Deborah Cummins from Deerbrook Editions
- Amazon Invests $30 Billion in Third-Party Sellers Over the Past 2 Years
- Astoria Knights FC Returns to UPSL Training for First Time Since of COVID-19 National Pande
- Legislative advocate releases new book about son's prescription addiction and overdose death
- Bloomfield, CT Police Union Sounds Alarm About Deteriorating Quality of Life & Safety Issues
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Association Director To Address Agents Of Top Agencies
- The Chatterbox Dine-In Theater Opens at Paragon Village, Fredericksburg, VA