Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5442
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 167
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 119
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 112
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 110
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Step By Step Map For Cheap Flights Travelogica
- Covington & Newton County Georgia Named Best TV/Movie Production Destination
- Villas Kassiopi Corfu - Explore the idyllic beauty of Kassiopi
- Techstars-Backed Startup Eddy Travels Launches AI Travel Assistant with Voice Understanding
- New Crop Circle Tour of England Features Personal Growth Workshops
- Tour Operator 'Hidden in Spain' Launches 'Three-City Tour', Featuring Madrid, Seville and Barcelona
- HDScores Launches New Feature Using Emoticons
- Experience Japan's Historic Edo Period (1603-1868) Today in Tokyo and Tochigi Prefectures
- Mhde Askar Gives Chicago Visitors 6 Tourist Mistakes to Avoid
- The Capitol Hotel Tokyu Offers Authentic Japanese Cultural Experiences
"Lola.com is building the most amazing brand in travel with the some of the best talent around," said Mike Volpe (https://www.lola.com/team/mike_volpe), CEO of Lola.com. "We aim for all team members to thrive and grow at the company through a balance of hard work and serious fun. I am excited that Lola.com's Wicked Loving culture is being spotlighted with an Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces 2019."
Collecting data on nearly 2,000 submissions, Inc. singled out 346 finalists. Each nominated company took part in an employee survey, conducted by Omaha's Quantum Workplace, on topics including trust, management effectiveness, perks, and confidence in the future. Inc. gathered, analyzed, and audited the data, then ranked all employers using a composite score of survey results. This year, 74.2 percent of surveyed employees were engaged by their work—besting last year's 72.1 percent.
The strongest engagement scores came from companies that prioritize the most human elements of work. These companies are leading the way in employee recognition, performance management, and diversity. It's a different playbook from a decade ago, when too many firms used the same template: free food, open work environments, and artifacts of "fun."
More on eTradeWire News
- Final Homes Now Selling at Obsidian and Windchime
- SOM Talk Live Invades The 2019 BET Experience in Los Angeles, California!
- Minimal Inhibitory Concentration Kit-For Gram Negative Rods
- The Impact Factor Movie Kickstarter Launch
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Greg Kearney
All companies had to have a minimum of 10 employees and be U.S.-based, privately held, and independent – not subsidiaries or divisions of other companies. While researching the finalists, Inc. and Quantum saw distinct themes:
· 99 percent provide health insurance—and some cover the cost
· 49 percent allow employees to bring pets to work
· 65 percent take employees to offsite retreats to relax and recharge
· 16 percent offer paid sabbaticals to reward length of service
"With today's tight labor market, building a great corporate culture is more important than ever," said Inc. magazine editor in chief, James Ledbetter (https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-ledbetter-9667312/). "The companies on Inc.'s Best Workplaces list are setting an example that the whole country can learn from."
Last month, Lola.com was also named one of Boston Business Journal's 2019 Best Places to Work (https://www.lola.com/news/lola.com-named-2019-best-places-to-work-by-boston-business-journal), recognizing companies that go beyond the norm to foster an enjoyable and meaningful work environment. The company was also recently one of the Elite 8 companies in BostInno's Tech Madness competition (https://www.americaninno.com/boston/bostinnos-t...), recognizing the hottest companies in Boston tech.
Lola.com announced tremendous growth (https://www.lola.com/news/lola.com-posts-786-pe...) in 2018 with plans to double headcount this year. The company is hiring across engineering, product management, sales and marketing. For open positions, visit: https://www.lola.com/careers
More on eTradeWire News
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Mark Steele
- Heterotaxy Connection Seeking Conference Sponsors
- Toll Brothers starts VIP list for its new community to be built at the Aurora Reservoir
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- A Children's Book Where The Baby Farts Bubbles!
About Inc. Media
Founded in 1979 and acquired in 2005 by Mansueto Ventures, Inc. is the only major brand dedicated exclusively to owners and managers of growing private companies, with the aim to deliver real solutions for today's innovative company builders. Winner of Advertising Age's "A-List" in January 2015, and a National Magazine Award for General Excellence in both 2014 and 2012, Inc. has a monthly audience reach that's grown from two million in 2010 to more than 20 million today. For more information, visit Inc.com.
About Quantum Workplace
Quantum Workplace is an HR technology company that serves organizations through employee engagement surveys, action-planning tools, exit surveys, peer-to-peer recognition, performance evaluations, goal tracking, and leadership assessment. For more information, visit QuantumWorkplace.com.
Lola.com makes Agile Travel Management real by providing a super simple way to manage, book and report on business travel, saving employers and travelers time and money. Happy employee travel experiences within a policy can be set up in five minutes. Lola.com uses machine learning and 24/7 support to help travelers easily book trips, while empowering managers to create policies, view budgets and expenditures, and monitor their globetrotting team efficiently. Based in Boston, the company was founded in 2015 by Paul English, co-founder of the travel booking site KAYAK, and is led by CEO Mike Volpe, previously CMO at HubSpot. For more information, visit https://www.lola.com/ and connect on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/lolatravel/), Twitter (https://twitter.com/LolaTravel), Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lolatravel/) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/LolaTravelCo/).
All trademarks recognized.
- Beautifully updated home in Hamilton Township Ohio
- Chris Evans, Josh Brolin, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Lee Pace & Taron Egerton Headline
- Murder, Clairvoyance, and Paranormal Activities Galore In "No Rest for The Wicked"
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q1 2019
- FDA Compliant Blood Storage and Preservation
- 5.8 Million Canadians Watched The Raptors-76ers Game 7, Breaking Viewership and Betting Records
- Cavallo Hoof Boots Q&A: How can I keep my horse safe while trailering?
- Miller & Miller's June 7-8 auction will feature collector-grade art, clocks, lamps, art glass, pens
- Eighth Annual GLOBAL WELLNESS DAY Celebration
- Top 5 Reasons to Sip BN Labs Organic Greens Daily
- Wow! Luxury Panama City Beach Realtor Promotes Homes To Ensure YOU Get The Money You Deserve!
- For The Love Of Knives: Premium Knives and Blades for Hunting, Camping, and More
- df|MG releases SYFI 2 and Planet Earth Cinematic Sound Effect Libraries
- Coffee, Kittens, and Smiles Fort Lauderdale's Only Pop Up Cat Café!
- NCSC, NBIB, Industry Insiders Interpret the Latest Policies & Impart Best Practices & Strategic Insights at ACI's 2nd National Summit on Classified
- American Rapper and Hip-Hop Recording Artist Heartless @Heartless412
- What makes ethnic rhinoplasty so challenging?
- Passfeed Cashes In On Etfs And Mutual Funds
- Carrier Outlet: Premium Baby Carriers and Accessories for Happy Parents and Babies!
- Elegant Dog Emporium: Premium Dog Apparel, Accessories, and Supplies