Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 133
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 112
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 104
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
Similar on eTradeWire
- One Caribbean TV Journalist Melissa Noel Leads the State of Tourism Panel Discussion Hosted by CACAF
- Miami Maritime Passenger Boarding Bridge and Fix Tunnel up for Auction on GovDeals.com
- State of Yucatan Launches "Biosecurity Risk Prevention Certification"
- Jet Medical Tourism® Cites Report Saying Bariatric Surgery Works, But Millions of Eligible Patients in The Heaviest American States Cannot Get It
- Long Beach Island Region Opens Summer with New Way to Get The Information You Need
- Art Documentary Film "Americart 2019" To Be Distributed by Indie Rights
- Know about the Business Class and Booking Process in Copa Airlines
- How To Get Southwest Airlines Low Fare Calendar?
- How To Earn United Premier Qualifying Miles Without Flying?
- Good Luck Gift Shop launches gifts to say "Stay Safe"
"Lola.com is building the most amazing brand in travel with the some of the best talent around," said Mike Volpe (https://www.lola.com/team/mike_volpe), CEO of Lola.com. "We aim for all team members to thrive and grow at the company through a balance of hard work and serious fun. I am excited that Lola.com's Wicked Loving culture is being spotlighted with an Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces 2019."
Collecting data on nearly 2,000 submissions, Inc. singled out 346 finalists. Each nominated company took part in an employee survey, conducted by Omaha's Quantum Workplace, on topics including trust, management effectiveness, perks, and confidence in the future. Inc. gathered, analyzed, and audited the data, then ranked all employers using a composite score of survey results. This year, 74.2 percent of surveyed employees were engaged by their work—besting last year's 72.1 percent.
The strongest engagement scores came from companies that prioritize the most human elements of work. These companies are leading the way in employee recognition, performance management, and diversity. It's a different playbook from a decade ago, when too many firms used the same template: free food, open work environments, and artifacts of "fun."
More on eTradeWire News
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- Data integration specialist Vorro offers free access to platform and consulting for one month
- Hemoglobin Removal Products Show A Diverse Range of Uses - From Proteomics to Viral Antibodies
- Kentucky Homebuyers Bid Up Prices as Sellers Hold Back
- Crescent City Auction Gallery will hold an online-only Summer Estates Catalog Auction, June 13 & 14
All companies had to have a minimum of 10 employees and be U.S.-based, privately held, and independent – not subsidiaries or divisions of other companies. While researching the finalists, Inc. and Quantum saw distinct themes:
· 99 percent provide health insurance—and some cover the cost
· 49 percent allow employees to bring pets to work
· 65 percent take employees to offsite retreats to relax and recharge
· 16 percent offer paid sabbaticals to reward length of service
"With today's tight labor market, building a great corporate culture is more important than ever," said Inc. magazine editor in chief, James Ledbetter (https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-ledbetter-9667312/). "The companies on Inc.'s Best Workplaces list are setting an example that the whole country can learn from."
Last month, Lola.com was also named one of Boston Business Journal's 2019 Best Places to Work (https://www.lola.com/news/lola.com-named-2019-best-places-to-work-by-boston-business-journal), recognizing companies that go beyond the norm to foster an enjoyable and meaningful work environment. The company was also recently one of the Elite 8 companies in BostInno's Tech Madness competition (https://www.americaninno.com/boston/bostinnos-t...), recognizing the hottest companies in Boston tech.
Lola.com announced tremendous growth (https://www.lola.com/news/lola.com-posts-786-pe...) in 2018 with plans to double headcount this year. The company is hiring across engineering, product management, sales and marketing. For open positions, visit: https://www.lola.com/careers
More on eTradeWire News
- 7 Last Words T-shirt to support Equal Justice Initiative
- Midwestern Farmers reap benefits of solar power for grain storage systems-Jeremy Lipinski
- Enmarket Opens Store of the Future in Savannah
- Toronto music artist bursts onto music scene
- Demand Justice for George Floyd
About Inc. Media
Founded in 1979 and acquired in 2005 by Mansueto Ventures, Inc. is the only major brand dedicated exclusively to owners and managers of growing private companies, with the aim to deliver real solutions for today's innovative company builders. Winner of Advertising Age's "A-List" in January 2015, and a National Magazine Award for General Excellence in both 2014 and 2012, Inc. has a monthly audience reach that's grown from two million in 2010 to more than 20 million today. For more information, visit Inc.com.
About Quantum Workplace
Quantum Workplace is an HR technology company that serves organizations through employee engagement surveys, action-planning tools, exit surveys, peer-to-peer recognition, performance evaluations, goal tracking, and leadership assessment. For more information, visit QuantumWorkplace.com.
Lola.com makes Agile Travel Management real by providing a super simple way to manage, book and report on business travel, saving employers and travelers time and money. Happy employee travel experiences within a policy can be set up in five minutes. Lola.com uses machine learning and 24/7 support to help travelers easily book trips, while empowering managers to create policies, view budgets and expenditures, and monitor their globetrotting team efficiently. Based in Boston, the company was founded in 2015 by Paul English, co-founder of the travel booking site KAYAK, and is led by CEO Mike Volpe, previously CMO at HubSpot. For more information, visit https://www.lola.com/ and connect on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/lolatravel/), Twitter (https://twitter.com/LolaTravel), Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lolatravel/) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/LolaTravelCo/).
All trademarks recognized.
- Heritage at Pennington sees Phase 2 success
- Traditions at Chesterfield's best-selling Alexandria home design is now available for a quick move
- New Online Course Available for Do-it-Yourself Divorces
- Scientology Info Center Hosts Stay Well Concert Watch Party
- A New Jersey Based Entertainment Group Embraces the Virtual Bar/Bat Mitzvah
- Real Estate Agent in Montebello, CA 90640
- Joyhorror Entertainment signs Martial Artist, Paul Mormando
- Todd Eppert Receives 2019 Brian Tracy Award for Sales Excellence from FocalPoint Business Coaching
- Qwinix Achieves Health and Life Sciences Expertise in the Google Cloud Partner Program
- Qualis Corporation awarded GSA OASIS SB Pool 3 & 4
- Evolve IP Offers Rapid Deployment of Desktop as a Service to Ingram Micro Partners
- Ohana Moments, The Premier Hand Crafted, Long Lasting Rose Shop Launches New Collection
- Michigan Psychological Care Offering Telemedicine
- Jacksonville Children's Chorus Changing Address, But Not Mission
- Santa Claus and Red Skelton Bring Back Meaning to The Pledge of Allegiance
- Rush to Replenish Auto Dealer Inventory Puts Upward Pressure on Used Vehicle Prices
- Qualis Corporation promotes Marc Peterson to VP Strategic Programs
- Team Acme Redesigns City Of Henderson's Vinyl Wraps On Patrol Vehicles
- SHIVA! The newest children's book by Demi
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster