Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 193
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 139
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 138
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- Mhde Askar on the Best Neighborhoods to Stay in Chicago
- How to Change Name on Spirit Airlines Ticket
- Stonehurst Place named South's Number One Inn by Southern Living in magazine's 2019 South's Best Awards
- All that you need to know about the Cancellation Policy of Delta Airlines:
- DemandBlue launches DemandBlue Labs, a Salesforce Innovation Org for its customers
- Report: Airline management should pay full price for tickets
- Volunteers Needed to Preserve Big Sur Coast
- Lola.com Named 2019 Best Places to Work by Boston Business Journal
- The 10 Prettiest Places to Retire in the Carolinas Announced by Topretirements.com
- ExhaustNotes.us Announces Destinations Book Publication
Lola.com (https://www.lola.com/), the Agile Travel Management™ company that provides a super simple way to manage, book and report on business travel, is ecstatic to have landed Chris Stasonis as VP of Engineering from Yaymaker (http://www.yaymaker.com/), the creators of Paint Nite. Stasonis is a mega fit for Lola.com having managed large engineering teams at previous companies, and his experience is spot on. Stasonis brings 15 years of engineering and management experience, including more than 10 years in the travel industry from his time at TripAdvisor.
"Lola.com is expanding company-wide, but our investment in engineering is particularly important as we continue to build a team that will advance the development of the simplest, easiest to use corporate travel management app in the industry," said Paul English (https://www.lola.com/team/paul_english), founder and CTO at Lola.com. "Chris has extensive experience in managing large engineering teams with aggressive goals for various companies, so I expect he will be successful in taking Lola.com's engineering team to the next level."
More on eTradeWire News
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
Stasonis spent three years at Fitbit, managing the rapid growth of the software team in Boston as well as spinning up teams in its Eastern European offices focusing on e-commerce and digital marketing. He has a bachelor's degree from Suffolk University in computer science and mathematics.
"Lola.com is coming off tremendous growth in 2018, so I am thrilled for the opportunity to lead the engineering behind a product with incredible market potential," said Stasonis. "My experience managing rapidly growing engineering teams is a perfect match for moving the Lola.com app forward, delivering the evolving product features and benefits required by mobile business travelers worldwide."
Lola.com recently announced tremendous growth (https://www.lola.com/news/lola.com-posts-786-percent-revenue-growth) in 2018 with plans to double headcount this year. The company is hiring across engineering, product management, sales and marketing. For open positions, visit: https://www.lola.com/careers
Lola.com makes Agile Travel Management real by providing a super simple way to manage, book and report on business travel, saving employers and travelers time and money. Happy employee travel experiences within a policy can be set up in five minutes. Lola.com uses machine learning and 24/7 support to help travelers easily book trips, while empowering managers to create policies, view budgets and expenditures, and monitor their globetrotting team efficiently. Based in Boston, the company was founded in 2015 by Paul English, co-founder of the travel booking site KAYAK, and is led by CEO Mike Volpe, previously CMO at HubSpot. For more information, visit https://www.lola.com/ and connect on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/lolatravel/), Twitter (https://twitter.com/LolaTravel), Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lolatravel/) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/LolaTravelCo/).
More on eTradeWire News
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
- Reality TV show breaks new ground in Pittsburgh
All trademarks recognized.
BroadPR for Lola.com
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC
- SVN Storage Realty's Team Sells $7,000,000 Facility in Saratoga County, NY