Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 452
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker 101
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Anchorage Entrepreneur, Molly Bz, Selected as Forbes Top 150 Startups 2019, launches cookie business with worldwide distributor, Sysco Distributing
- Tony Goldwyn, Maria Shriver, and more Named Honorees for 2019 Television Industry Advocacy Awards
- Ty Cohen Net Worth and Review of Kindle Cash Flow - I am NOT an affiliate
- Diversity News Magazine Founded by Steven Escobar Has A New Home
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fujisan Mishima Tokyu Hotel to Open by Mt. Fuji in June 2020 ... Reservations Being Accepted from December 3, 2019!
- Travel Salaries and Candidates Both Jump in October
- Right Cars establishes new branch in Guatemala
- Trip Loop awarded 'Best Travel Technology Product' by the World Youth & Student Travel Conference 2019
- Puerto Vallarta is a Haven for Wellness
- What is Air Italy Reservations Process
- Sales Ambassadors UK reveal the £400 million unclaimed Oyster card fortune
- Steve Paris to launch of Discovery Map of Chattanooga
- AXUS Travel App Platform Integrates Arch RoamRight to Simplify the Purchase and Use of Travel Insurance
- Puerto Vallarta's Vallarta Botanical Garden Named One of Top 10 North American Gardens Worth Travelling for
"There is huge potential in helping small and mid-sized companies reinvent corporate travel as they eliminate the headaches associated with booking, re-booking, and reporting on travel, and we are capitalizing on this as evidenced by our customer growth," said Mike Volpe (https://www.lola.com/team/mike_volpe), who became CEO of Lola.com a year ago.
More on eTradeWire News
- Santana Equipment Announces Expansion Office for its Arizona Operations
- Young Friends of Legal Services Elects Five New Board Members
- English as a Second Language Program Offered at Charter School in Allentown
- Women Empowerment Group Leads Two Events in NYC and Alabama
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcome Miami International Fine Arts as a Platinum Member
The strong customer growth momentum underscores Lola.com's success in providing what SMBs had always wanted. The app combines consumer travel site simplicity with enterprise-grade management features in a single app, giving the flexibility and control fast-growing companies needed. Founder and CTO Paul English (https://www.lola.com/team/paul_english), who founded the consumer travel booking site KAYAK, continues to guide the app's design, supported by an expanding engineering team.
The growth comes as Lola received praise from customers like Allego (https://www.lola.com/blog/a-completely-seamless...), Drift (https://www.lola.com/news/how-lola.com-helps-dr...), and Flywheel (https://www.lola.com/blog/flywheel-uses-lola-fo...) for helping to save travel-related time and costs. Features such as easy onboarding, simplified travel policy set up, and visibility into expenditures continue to gain high ratings from corporate travelers and finance pros at review sites like G2 (https://www.lola.com/news/lola.com-is-g2s-highe...) and Capterra (https://www.lola.com/news/business-travelers-gi...).
More on eTradeWire News
- The Pets & Money Summit Announces Finalists for The Best in Show Spotlight
- Infoworks' VP Product, Ramesh Menon to Speak at Evanta CDO Executive Summit
- Kia Forte Warranty Alternatives Available from autopom!
- Community Foundation of Frederick County Award Grant to Weinberg Center
- American Knives Warehouse: Find Versatile & Effective Knives
More than 80% of the SMB customers chose Lola because they saw the benefits of managed travel with the company's app. It simplifies the complexity that surrounds business travel management programs and sites. Meanwhile, half of Lola's growth resulted from its five-year commercial partnership with GBT, signed last November.
"The mid-market presents a huge, global opportunity," said Joel Cutler (https://www.generalcatalyst.com/team/joel-cutler/), co-founder and managing director, General Catalyst, an initial investor in Lola. "Lola is serving this largely untapped market by providing a true end-to-end software solution that small- and medium-sized businesses need to manage travel efficiently, together with consumer quality tools and a focus on excellent service that place the end-user experience front and center."
To view videos on customers talking about the Lola experience, visit:
All trademarks recognized.
- Miller & Miller's Watches & Jewelry Auction, Nov. 23rd, will feature luxury items by famous makers
- ATEN Expands KVM over IP Extender Series
- Sunknowledge Services Inc Caters Powerful DME Eligibility Verification Services
- "Blades Direct Reviews" BladesDirect.net Announces Famous Shocker SHOXX RX13 Diamond Blade
- Duplex stainless steel fabrication leverages its physical benefits
- North Florida Land Trust has received the Joe Hixon Champion of Conservation Award
- "Blades Direct Reviews" BladesDirect.net Announces New Shocker RX13 SHOXX Diamond Blade
- Branded Seats® Teams Up With Caddy Products for Exclusive USA Distribution
- Construction Completes on Updated Campo Bello Elementary School Campus
- Fennemore Craig Earns Top Tier Rankings in the 2020 Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" Rankings
- GIA Wellness Introduces Two Revolutionary Skin Nourishment Products
- Gaither Homecoming Soloist to Sing at 29th Annual Christmas Carol Sing
- Storyteller, Speaker& Best-selling Author Dr. Nina Kelly Encourages Readers To Turn Within
- Indie Film Festival Fave "My First Kiss and the People Involved" Is Now Available on Amazon.com
- Orlando Resident Wins Grand Prize in Steve Harvey's Standup Spotlight
- Honeycomb Credit and BitReel Announce Strategic Partnership
- Henry Ford Village's Management Company Ranked #1 In J.D. Power Study
- The World's First Terpene Beauty Supplement Hits Online Shelves
- 7pace Releases Timetracker 5 with new Dashboards for Azure DevOps
- Get the Most Out of Holiday Sale on Great Products by Hot Deals Inc