Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 533
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 373
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 366
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 220
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 196
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 178
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 161
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
Similar on eTradeWire
- Candidates Return To Travel Jobs Market With Big 21% Jump
- How does Icelandair Cancellation Policy Work
- National Event for Singles Launches
- B Hotels & Resorts says "I Do" to the Spontaneous and Free-Spirited Couple in Love
- Autumn in Japan's Ashikaga & Tatebayashi Areas
- Registration Open: ACI's 10th Annual New York Economic Sanctions Forum Dec. 10-11 New York City
- Mobile Cannabis Lounge Tours Land in Los Angeles
- Best Airports for Layovers in the World
- Materra | Cunat Family Vineyards Announces New Winemaker
- Find the Volaris Airlines Cancellation Policy to Cancel Flights-Ysupportnumber
"There is huge potential in helping small and mid-sized companies reinvent corporate travel as they eliminate the headaches associated with booking, re-booking, and reporting on travel, and we are capitalizing on this as evidenced by our customer growth," said Mike Volpe (https://www.lola.com/team/mike_volpe), who became CEO of Lola.com a year ago.
More on eTradeWire News
- Venture Atlanta Selects Tomahawk Robotics as a Top Technology Company
- Bankruptcy Venue Reform Bill Introduced In U.s. House Of Representatives
- Morley Hayes' Woodland Wedding Service is a Breath Of Fresh Air
- The NEW H2O - Brought to you by Mile High H2O Corporation
- Arabel Lebrusan Takes the Sourcing Trip of a Lifetime
The strong customer growth momentum underscores Lola.com's success in providing what SMBs had always wanted. The app combines consumer travel site simplicity with enterprise-grade management features in a single app, giving the flexibility and control fast-growing companies needed. Founder and CTO Paul English (https://www.lola.com/team/paul_english), who founded the consumer travel booking site KAYAK, continues to guide the app's design, supported by an expanding engineering team.
The growth comes as Lola received praise from customers like Allego (https://www.lola.com/blog/a-completely-seamless...), Drift (https://www.lola.com/news/how-lola.com-helps-dr...), and Flywheel (https://www.lola.com/blog/flywheel-uses-lola-fo...) for helping to save travel-related time and costs. Features such as easy onboarding, simplified travel policy set up, and visibility into expenditures continue to gain high ratings from corporate travelers and finance pros at review sites like G2 (https://www.lola.com/news/lola.com-is-g2s-highe...) and Capterra (https://www.lola.com/news/business-travelers-gi...).
More on eTradeWire News
- Tenor Saxophonist Lawrence Clark Releases his Sophomore Album Inner Visions Featuring Jeremy Pelt And Duane Eubanks on the European Jazz Tribes Label
- Local HVAC Contractor "Heroes Club" Provides Free Services to Cincinnati Community
- NATIONAL CENTER FOR HOMEOPATHY supports the HHS Pain Management Best Practices
- Realtor community unites to bring relief to the Bahamas
- Ponos Industries Announces Expiration of its Tender Offer of Common Stock of General Electric Company Without Satisfaction of Tender Conditions
More than 80% of the SMB customers chose Lola because they saw the benefits of managed travel with the company's app. It simplifies the complexity that surrounds business travel management programs and sites. Meanwhile, half of Lola's growth resulted from its five-year commercial partnership with GBT, signed last November.
"The mid-market presents a huge, global opportunity," said Joel Cutler (https://www.generalcatalyst.com/team/joel-cutler/), co-founder and managing director, General Catalyst, an initial investor in Lola. "Lola is serving this largely untapped market by providing a true end-to-end software solution that small- and medium-sized businesses need to manage travel efficiently, together with consumer quality tools and a focus on excellent service that place the end-user experience front and center."
To view videos on customers talking about the Lola experience, visit:
All trademarks recognized.
- Aegis Business School of Philosophy Launches Online School
- Benchmark International has Advised on the Transaction Between Maitland and The Doctors Clinic Group
- Airplane Noise Complaints About Montreal Trudeau Airport Up 1,485% (June 30, 2019)
- Undiscovered L.A. based French-American Jewelry Designer Launches New Healing Crystal Collection to Match Your Outfit – and Your Life
- Welcoming Edmund Cotter to the Ordior Team!
- A 600,000,000 Milestone For Ordior!
- Newark CTE Network Kicks Off School Year
- Eric Ginsburg's Fridge Miami Salutes Baltimore in "Farewell Tour" for Art Week
- The best of Silicon Valley leaders to share knowledge and insights on Timeless Leadership Lessons
- Recording Artist Eileen Carey Returns To Nashville For Two Acoustic Performa
- Oakland International Film Festival Around The World In Eleven Days
- Versatile Haitian American Singer/Songwriter Natalie Jean Releases Collaboration with Inches From Sin
- Ninefifteen Releases New Single "This Time" From 4560 Album
- Mile High H2O Corporation Launching Sales Operations Across the U.S
- PREMIERE: Modern Vices "All You Got" By: Rachel Zyzda
- Talented Filmmaker Receives Gold Medal for Award-Winning Book Titled "I Am More Than My Hair"
- Xlibris Publishing Author Fida Abbott Won the Pinnacle Book Achievement Award for Summer 2019
- Healthcare Industry Veteran Michael Orscheln Joins Executive Team at American Medical Depot
- "Big Shoes" Author, Uses Harriet Tubman's Shoes; Teaches Others To Break Free, And Pursue Dreams
- Nebraska Nite Hawks (WNFC) Offering USA Football's First Down Event to Omaha Kids