Popular on eTradeWire
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion 233
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 207
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 192
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 152
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 136
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 134
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 131
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 128
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Millenium SynthFuels Announces The Success of It's Exhaust Gas Clean-up Technologies
- Greener Days For Solar Panel Buyers
- Well Logging Without Drilling Technology Advances For Oil, Gas and Water Exploration
- Homes By Dickerson Celebrates 10 Years of High-Performance Building; Recognized as Top NGBS Builder in Nation
- Next generation Industrial NAS Servers 1U, 2U, 4U -48V, -72V & 110V DC Battery powered NAS Servers available from Cepoint Networks
- A New Store Opens Upon Installation of New Solar Parking Lot Lights
- Energy Toolbase Opens New Office in Hawaii to Support Growth in New Markets
- SKYRE's Karen Murdoch Wins the 2019 Women of Innovation Award for Small Business Innovation & Leadership
- Trilliant Recognized by the 2019 BritishAmerican Business Transatlantic Growth Awards
- Church has world's first blue cross design on solar array, uses high-tech film
The Locbit IoT platform is device and protocol agnostic which enables any IP addressable smart device to seamlessly connect across any network. By utilizing its 'Artificial Intelligence' based engine, the platform analyzes data sources and automatically adjusts connected devices in real time. Optimum energy efficiency enriches this technology with the addition of OEM's ECORE, focusing on efficient cooling and refrigeration, to the Locbit IoT platform. This partnership will allow Locbit and OEM to create more cost savings in the larger commercial building sector including but not limited to Hotel Resort, Hospital and College/University type campus facilities.
Dilip R. Limaye, the Chairman for OEM LLC says, "We are very impressed with Locbit's comprehensive IoT Platform for connecting, monitoring and managing all equipment in commercial and institutional buildings. Our ECORE-CI® Platform and algorithm optimizes chiller system energy efficiency, and its integration into Locbit provides clients a very powerful solution to manage and control energy consumption and costs, leading to savings of as much as 40%. We are looking forward to our collaboration with Locbit that will substantially reduce costs, improve operating efficiency, increase profits, enhance equipment life and contribute to sustainability."
More on eTradeWire News
- Six Years After Tragedy Rachael's First Week is Still Going Strong Educating Teens
- Invaluable Service for Older Drivers and Their Concerned Families
- Lakeside Pottery Studio Awarded the Better Business Bureau's 2019 Torch Award for Ethics
- Why 'Knot?' Celebrate National Pretzel Day Friday, April 26 at Bavarian Inn Restaurant
- Formula Cloud: Become Data Resilient... Jump Start Your Mission with AWS Storage Options
Garry Martin, President & COO of Locbit, Inc. states that, "We are very excited to be integrating OEM's ECORE technology into the Locbit platform. As we continue to challenge the status quo on how devices and systems are integrated within an IoT platform, we are continually looking for new systems and devices that can further reduce the burden of utility costs. The inclusion of the ECORE controller allows us to more effectively reduce Kilowatt-hour usage in facilities that have larger chiller systems installed. Our unique abstraction processes analyze data from over 3,500 data sources in real time coupled with an AI decision engine to create optimum efficiency. Locbit will continue to strive for excellence in the field of energy conservation and sustainability, reducing both usage and costs for our commercial building customers. I am pleased to say that ECORE is now a key component in this endeavor."
Locbit's industry-leading, IoT building automation platform optimizes energy efficiency in real time through the monitorization and analysis of the building's energy consumption in conjunction with utility grid supplied and any on-site renewable power production or storage. The results are apparent in the significant reduction of the kWh drawn from the grid, especially during critical peak demand periods, ultimately reducing operational costs for our clients.
Fastest, Simplest and Most Efficient IoT Platform as a Service
More on eTradeWire News
- New Video Explores DANGERS OF BUI
- Join Artemis Women In Action Film Festival for an Incredible 4-Day Celebration of Female Action & Empowerment Heroes, Starting Thurs., April 25, 2019!
- Global Warming – Reduce Carbon Pollution & Particulates ECO Fuel Systems, LLC
- Check out the simple procedure to change Yahoo password
- Discover Meadow Gold District - Q&A with Soul City
- Energy Management — Reduce energy demand; shrink utility costs by as much as 40%.
- Business Automation — Manage, monitor and automate smart devices to improve performance and lower operational costs.
- Risk Management — Proactive response to potential issues including: infrastructure malfunction, property damage and water leakage with real-time data and alerts.
Locbit is OpenADR 2.0 certified. This certification permits any utility company to provide when and where demand response will be implemented. With this information, in conjunction with other data sources, the Locbit IoT platform immediately adjusts connected devices to react to demand response and reduce peak load and kWh in real time.
About Locbit Inc.
Locbit is an Internet of Things software company dedicated to saving energy, improving operational efficiency and eliminating risk due to system failures. From our founding to our implementation across hotel, manufacturing, retail and other industries, Locbit is rapidly expanding to help companies connect their devices and data to save money, improve efficiency and reach business goals.
About OEM, LLC
Online Energy Manager was established in 2007 to respond to the need for efficient energy management and energy cost reduction in industrial processes and commercial buildings. OEM, LLC provides innovative solutions using proprietary technology that substantially reduces energy use and thereby contributes to improved user economics and mitigation of global climate impacts.
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in AZ Big Media List of Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona for 2019
- Declassification of CBD in Texas Clears Path for Radix Remedies Store Openings
- New Dance Academy with a Passion for Humble
- El Dorado Furniture is hiring for various positions in Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Lee counties!
- KSPS Productions Nominated for Two 2018 Northwest Regional Professional Emmy® Awards
- 9th St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Finals Winners Announced
- The Spring Carlisle Auction Readies for Two Days of Fast Paced Excitement
- Carlisle Events Celebrates the Summer of '69 During the 2019 Event Season
- ABCO Energy Announces Results of Operations for 2018
- Raritan Valley Dance Ensemble to perform at The Center for Contemporary Art
- CourseFromScratch.Com Reviews - Danielle Leslie's High Ticket Program
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer To Speak at Governor's Fitness Awards in Detroit
- British Swim School Is On The Move To Canada
- Christian Music Site, Indieheaven.com, Closes
- New Silva UltraMind book helps you unleash your personal power
- International House at UC Berkeley to Recognize Notable Alumna Baroness Oona King
- Dr Imafidon MBE gets honoured with the freedom of the City of London
- 5 Ways To Think Eco-Friendly When Clothes Shopping This Spring
- Agency on Aging Hosts 45th Annual Meeting & Community Partner Recognition Luncheon
- Common Law Marriage and Life Insurance Policies