Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 242
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 193
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 178
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 175
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 168
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 163
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition 135
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 120
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 107
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event
Similar on eTradeWire
- Indeck Debuts "Indeck Answers" with Release of Steam Power Shopping Best Practices eBook
- Local HVAC expert offers money-savings tips to keep cool
- C2 Energy Capital Owns and Operates the Largest Community Solar Project in Southeast Massachusetts
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in the 26th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- Ocean Exchange and the Marine Research Hub Announce Final Plans for October Innovation Event in Fort Lauderdale
- Financial Mechanisms to Ensure Successful Energy from Waste Projects
- Oil & Gas Cleantech Challenge Announces Call for Applications
- Access Fixtures Introduces a Bollard Light Spacing Guide
- Similix Releases New CIM Adaptor for Esri's ArcGIS Platform
- Remote GeoSystems Deploys geoDVR Mini Video Recorder for BVLOS Drone Pipeline Patrol in China
The Locbit IoT platform is device and protocol agnostic which enables any IP addressable smart device to seamlessly connect across any network. By utilizing its 'Artificial Intelligence' based engine, the platform analyzes data sources and automatically adjusts connected devices in real time. Optimum energy efficiency enriches this technology with the addition of OEM's ECORE, focusing on efficient cooling and refrigeration, to the Locbit IoT platform. This partnership will allow Locbit and OEM to create more cost savings in the larger commercial building sector including but not limited to Hotel Resort, Hospital and College/University type campus facilities.
Dilip R. Limaye, the Chairman for OEM LLC says, "We are very impressed with Locbit's comprehensive IoT Platform for connecting, monitoring and managing all equipment in commercial and institutional buildings. Our ECORE-CI® Platform and algorithm optimizes chiller system energy efficiency, and its integration into Locbit provides clients a very powerful solution to manage and control energy consumption and costs, leading to savings of as much as 40%. We are looking forward to our collaboration with Locbit that will substantially reduce costs, improve operating efficiency, increase profits, enhance equipment life and contribute to sustainability."
More on eTradeWire News
- Wintress Patrice - IAWP Life Coaching has a new home
- Colorado Authors Hall of Fame Launches
- Social Justice Sunday: Jobs, Justice & Education
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and the Future of Monetary Policy
- Afghanistan peace talks with Taliban failed under Khalilzad since 2018
Garry Martin, President & COO of Locbit, Inc. states that, "We are very excited to be integrating OEM's ECORE technology into the Locbit platform. As we continue to challenge the status quo on how devices and systems are integrated within an IoT platform, we are continually looking for new systems and devices that can further reduce the burden of utility costs. The inclusion of the ECORE controller allows us to more effectively reduce Kilowatt-hour usage in facilities that have larger chiller systems installed. Our unique abstraction processes analyze data from over 3,500 data sources in real time coupled with an AI decision engine to create optimum efficiency. Locbit will continue to strive for excellence in the field of energy conservation and sustainability, reducing both usage and costs for our commercial building customers. I am pleased to say that ECORE is now a key component in this endeavor."
Locbit's industry-leading, IoT building automation platform optimizes energy efficiency in real time through the monitorization and analysis of the building's energy consumption in conjunction with utility grid supplied and any on-site renewable power production or storage. The results are apparent in the significant reduction of the kWh drawn from the grid, especially during critical peak demand periods, ultimately reducing operational costs for our clients.
Fastest, Simplest and Most Efficient IoT Platform as a Service
- Energy Management — Reduce energy demand; shrink utility costs by as much as 40%.
More on eTradeWire News
- Day Zero the Series streaming changes
- Emmanuel Renoir Legacy Brand Announces Exclusive Global Manufacturing Partner
- DCI Big Sky Hosts Open House, Community Invited to Tour New Facility
- All-City Classic 302 League - Week 1 Round -Up & Week 2 Predictions
- Pony 4 Precious Offers A Free Scholarship Contest
- Business Automation — Manage, monitor and automate smart devices to improve performance and lower operational costs.
- Risk Management — Proactive response to potential issues including: infrastructure malfunction, property damage and water leakage with real-time data and alerts.
Locbit is OpenADR 2.0 certified. This certification permits any utility company to provide when and where demand response will be implemented. With this information, in conjunction with other data sources, the Locbit IoT platform immediately adjusts connected devices to react to demand response and reduce peak load and kWh in real time.
About Locbit Inc.
Locbit is an Internet of Things software company dedicated to saving energy, improving operational efficiency and eliminating risk due to system failures. From our founding to our implementation across hotel, manufacturing, retail and other industries, Locbit is rapidly expanding to help companies connect their devices and data to save money, improve efficiency and reach business goals.
About OEM, LLC
Online Energy Manager was established in 2007 to respond to the need for efficient energy management and energy cost reduction in industrial processes and commercial buildings. OEM, LLC provides innovative solutions using proprietary technology that substantially reduces energy use and thereby contributes to improved user economics and mitigation of global climate impacts.
- QLAdmin Solutions Chosen to Modernize Operations for William Penn Association
- We Sell Restaurants Sells Nona's Sweets of Charlotte, North Carolina
- Kambrian Corporation Awarded Three-Year Software Contract with Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA)
- Kambrian Becomes Licensed to Perform Low-Voltage Services in the States of CA, NV, WA, and FL
- Pony 4 Precious Announces Their 2020 Scholarship Program
- Kambrian Becomes a Certified Minority and Woman Owned Business (M/WBE) in the New York City
- Harvey Oyer's 'The Last Egret' Chosen for Best Student Reading List in the Nation
- Kambrian Obtains Contracting Vehicles Schedule 70 and CMAS
- 'America's Psychologist' Dr. Jeff Set to Keynote Fathers Incorporated 15th Anniversary Awards & Gala
- KiKi Shepard's The KIS Foundation, Inc. with CIT Bank presents 2019 Celebrity Golf Classic for Sickle Cell Disease Awareness
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results and Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sunknowledge Services: an Efficient Laboratory Billing Services Solution
- Metro Building and Remodeling Group named to Qualified Remodeler Magazine's Top 500 for 2019
- Engleberts Wooden Sunglasses Releases Fall Line Up
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Launches in Oregon to Address Cold Weather Sports
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Novato, CA
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas
- Educational Enrichment Company for Sale $185,000
- The 17th World Summit of Nobel Peace Laureates: highlighting the program
- Friedman Marketing and Public Relations Joins Unified Strategies Public Relations Network