Popular on eTradeWire
- Mahoney's Texish Bar & Restaurant "Drag Me to Brunch" Event UPDATE
- Y2Q - the quantum threat to our data & communications
- SEE Company Inc. Introduces New Brand Ambassador, Ericka Dunlap at WBENC National Conference
- KRAVIS CENTER Announces The Kat & Dave Show: David Foster & Katharine McPhee LIVE
- Cave Creek and Scottsdale, AZ Area Luxury Homes Attract Pro Athletes & Business Professionals
- Onlive Server Offers South Africa VPS Hosting in Johannesburg with Control Panel and SSD Storage
- The ACC STL and Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Hosted 2022 Corporate Counsel Institute
- @LinoLakes has a #homeforsale with amazing views!
- Physicians' Primary Care Welcomes Kristy Yentes, FNP
- As Women Unapologetically Step into their Power, Business Skyrockets
Similar on eTradeWire
- MIG Welding Parameters - Canaweld
- On Anniversary of Surfside Tragedy, New Book Coaches Residents to Identify Warning Signs
- How to Test an Auto-Darkening Safety Helmet
- 150 Members Of IBEW Local 332 To Join 2022 Walk A Mile In Their Shoes Event
- Local Business Owner Mike Batisto Named to NSBA Leadership Council
- New development in Ramsey called Williams Woods!
- Aries Industries Expands U.S. Market Reach in Multiple States with New Dealers
- Tarps Now® Issues Guide for Protective Mesh Tarp Applications
- In Home 3D Computer Room Planning Services By Fox General Contracting
- Fox General Contracting offers In Home Kitchen Planning, Cabinetry, Countertops, Project Supervision, And General Contracting Services!
A very important bit of advice to remember before you erect a new fence – be careful of what lies under the ground. Do you know what's under foot?
We don't always consider the things that we can't see buried under the ground. There could be important cables and pipes where you are intending to dig. Most of our vital services are buried underground – high voltage electricity cables, natural gas pipelines, communication cables, sewer and water.
Irrespective of size, any excavation work has the potential to damage assets located around the worksite, leading to service interruptions, costly repairs and in the worst-case scenario, injury or death. How do you find underground pipes?
Extensive networks can be closed down for long periods with serious consequences of disruption and may incur penalties. The repair and replacement can be very costly.
Organisations or excavators have a duty of care to locate underground assets that are in the vicinity of any worksite, prior to any work commencing.
More on eTradeWire News
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back Seaboard Solutions as a platinum member
- Exeter Orthodontics in Lancaster Accepting New Patients
- Buying Buddy IDX CRM Launches an Enhanced Squarespace IDX plugin
- Guests Can Receive Sixth and Seventh Nights Free at Select KeysCaribbean Resorts
- ASA Develops New Virtual Appraisal Course to Protect Jewelry and Allied Professionals Against Fraud
To mitigate your risk, you should engage a Dial Before You Dig (DBYD) Certified underground service locator (https://www.123locateit.com.au/underground-cable-pipe-location-brisbane-sunshine-coast/), such as 123 Locate It.
123 Locate It provides asset location services. When you engage 123 Locate It, we access and can provide DBYD plans for your work area or site.
123 Locate It, as DBYD Certified underground service locators will:
- Interpret the DBYD plan;
- Identify and locate DBYD Member assets;
- Where possible identify and locate any DBYD non-member or unrecorded assets existing on site (e.g. domestic gas / power lead-ins are generally not recorded on DBYD utility plans even though the asset owner might be a DBYD member);
- Provide results on located services to AS 5488 – 2013 specifications;
- Can provide locating assistance during potholing;
- Study Uncovers Crucial Insights for Technology Sales Leaders
- Fathym announces the addition of Sergio Sotolongo to its board of directors
- How To Determine the Best Curing & Drying Equipment for Manufacturing Batteries
- Announcing the Release of Bella FSM 2.0 - Field Service Management
- Active Adult Living in Two Cherokee Locations
- Mickael Marabou & Davido teams up on new upbeat romantic pop hit
- Prolific Author Tam R. Luc Celebrates Positive Title IX Achievements and Pushes Businesswomen to the Next Level with Boss Up Summit
- Jim Luciano Of Compass Sells Intracoastal Front Residence For $5.25M
- Podthon Returns for 4th Annual - with a Twist
- Avion Medical Skin Centres to offer innovative treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer patients
- What is cloud computing services with example?
- Grant Shapps backs rail industry to bolster jobs during visit to manufacturer Silver Fox
- New summer offerings coming to London and Sydney
- Different ways to find someone on Facebook
- Enmarket Announces New VP of Marketing
- Gairy St. Clair Superhero Fight Night to Host World Title Fights
- No One is Above the Law - Our Democracy is in YOUR hands!
- Was it News or Advertising? Here are 12 questions about The Slippery Slope of Native Advertising
- From Coronavirus to Roe vs. Wade, who did it?
- Lipoprotein (a) Protein Highly Pure