Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 204
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 191
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 173
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 139
- The Online Box Office Film Festival teams up with 3rd Fathom Films
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- HHS Kills $250K Health Campaign; Deja Vu
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
Similar on eTradeWire
- Book Release: From Harlem Hoodlum to Hollywood Heavyweight, by Hank Garrett
- Ghostlight Ensemble Goes Online For Season Four
- Hollywood Film Director Jack Cook
- Lyricist AC The Entity Releases Greatness Displayed EP
- For Coronavirus Curfew Time Fun: Read 'em or Sing 'em a poem called "The New Coronavirus Blues"
- Annapolis Shakespeare Company Presents A CHRISTMAS CAROL and HOLIDAY SWING!
- Galleria International Adds a Video and Podcast Studio to its Workspace Solutions
- Sons of Anarchy, Original Turtles, Spaceballs, Hart Added To Wizard World Virtual Experiences
- Blue Heart Records Signs Award Winning Singer/Songwriter/Pianist Veronica Lewis
- #DisneyMustPay Writer Alan Dean Foster, SFWA President Kowal Calls on Disney to Honor Its Contracts
Hunter is the founder and executive director of the St. Louis Theatre Community Task Force and formed Moonstone Theatre Company in 2019—she currently serves as its Producing Artistic Director. Her experience as the original host and producer of KEZK's "Pillow Talk" and her time hosting at Y98 made this newest pivot an easy transition.
Moonstone Connections, currently streaming on platforms like Apple, Spotify, SoundCloud, and Stitcher, focuses on in-depth interviews with arts leaders, shining a light on them and their careers. The first episode now available features guest Eddie Coffield, Artistic Director of the New Jewish Theatre and former Production Manager of The Repertory Theatre of St. Louis.
"It's a great in depth interview about his life and career," Hunter said. "My plan is to continue the podcast even after we get back to producing and performing live theatre. I plan to focus on interviews with leaders in the A&E world and also people who are directly involved with bringing theatre back. The difference here is I will be doing a comprehensive and thought-provoking discussion with each guest. And while interesting, will also be enlightening."
More on eTradeWire News
- Sioux Falls Storm Player, John Williams, Has Much To Be Thankful For
- Holidays 2020 - What Kind of Shopper are you?
- Let Treehaus, a locally sourced boutique in Atwater Village help you find the perfect holiday gifts! And we'll even send them for you
- Century 22 Solutions Joins UF Innovate | The Hub
- Kühler Co.'s Collection Launched Safely And Successfully At "Da Spot" In Ci
Each Connections episode will highlight both local and national arts figures. They will be approximately an hour long, with new episodes premiering on the third Tuesday of every month.
"I am happy to have a chance to talk with people making a difference in the arts, especially during this time of Covid-19, which has affected the arts and entertainment industry in such a profound and long lasting way," Hunter said. "The future of the arts is very important to me. As we have seen, this year of Covid-19, has been impactful to theatre, film, music, museums, all walks of entertainment and the arts."
Hunter plans to do in-depth discussions with each guest on their career, as well as how the pandemic has affected them and the arts community, financially, artistically and creatively. "It's a way for me to take what I'm doing with the St. Louis Theatre Community Task Force and expand on that by giving some of the guests and theatre leaders a chance to talk at length about how they are handling our current situation," she explains.
More on eTradeWire News
- Local Canadian Football Player Shares his message of Thankfulness as Thanksgiving approaches
- Craftsmen Industries Acquires GDS Retail and Display Graphics
- Free Agent, Andy St. Fleur, Stays Thankful Despite the Surprises in 2020
- The Voice Season 12 Winner Chris Blue Releases Pulsating New Single,"Back 2 The Future"
- Used 2015 Black Ford Escape for Sale!
If you'd like to recommend someone to be interviewed, reach out to Hunter at email@example.com.
For a list of all the platforms where the Moonstone Connections podcast can currently be accessed click here: https://linktr.ee/moonstoneconnections.
Marquee Media PR
- Blush & Whimsy Sets Up Shop in Austin
- HexGn & Africa Islamic Economic Foundation Team up to Train 100,000 Youth in Africa for Innovation Economy
- RSVP Of South Florida To Thank USPS Mail Couriers With Mailbox Social Media Campaign
- autopom! Offering Vehicle Protection Plans for New and Used Cars
- Trae Tha Truth and Harris County Reach an Agreement That Allows Inmates to Attend Virtual Funerals
- Agent Advice Best Brokerages of 2020
- A Hunt County Grand Jury Returned a Criminal Indictment Against Former Wolfe City Officer
- Singer-Songwriter Stephen Winston Breathes Life In latest Single "Winter's Breath Warms The Heart"
- Brian E. Taylor To Be Featured In Groundbreaking Atlanta Bookstore
- 20Lighter Announces Orthopedic Surgery Alliance
- Dialysis Clinic, Inc. Completes the Largest Dialysis Clinical Trial in the United States
- BA Insight Announces Out of the Box Connector for Thomson Reuters Practical Law
- Shop Unique Handcrafted Gifts at the Spruill Gallery
- Used 2013 Hyundai Veloster for Sale!
- A Happier Thanksgiving: Thanks for Giving Campaign
- We Partnering Up For aTOY DRIVE
- Histria Books announces its newest imprint Prende Publishing
- Alertus Technologies' Upcoming Virtual Seminar Helps Organizations Navigate a New COVID-19 Landscape
- Music That Speaks On World Sadness
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Price Increases for Thanksgiving Staple Foods