Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 229
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 226
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 211
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 193
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 192
- Author Pierre G. Porter Hosts Book Signing/Reading of His Romance Novel, "49 So Fine" in Philly - 162
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 134
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 128
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 123
- Washing Machine Hoses: Water damage restoration may Happen - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- Google Business Messages - Engage with customers where and when they need it. Provide a conversational experience directly from Google Search and Maps
- Pinnacle Says Replace Your Roof This Winter Before The Snow
- LaChance Brothers Excavating Discuss the Impacts of Garbage Disposals
- Delights Discusses Origins of Christmas Decorations
- DBS Building Services Discloses The Care Companies Should Have With Construction Clean-up
- Global Market Overview of team extension services
- Holistic Wellness Coach Kadeem One Offers a Number of Online Courses for You to Enroll in Today
- Sell Your Boynton Beach House For Top Dollar Without The Hassles Of Listing It!
- What's The Difference Between SaaS vs PaaS vs IaaS
- Add Color And Life To Your Products With Window Boxes
Over 50 businesses in Ventura County have joined Homes with Heart VC's Businesses with Heart (BWH-VC) initiative to support our youth-in-care and help keep our families together. Because of these incredible businesses, children, youth and their families receive discounts on products and services. Many Businesses with Heart partners, such as Original Tommy's Hamburgers, also provide teens, older youth and their family members with mentorship, guidance, and employment opportunities.
More on eTradeWire News
- Make an online Donation to Help Victims of the British Columbia Floods
- It is time for Respected Roots Twelve Days of Christmas Tour!
- The Team Integrity Knowledge Center Mentorship has successfully ended!
- 4 Top Ecommerce SEO KPIs to Track Your Way to Success
- A Unique Gift for the Person that Has Everything – A Soul Song Composed Just for Them
"Being a Businesses with Heart partner is so rewarding as it allows us to be involved in the community and partner with other like-minded organizations that hold similar values," said Karina Ajanel, Human Resources Generalist at Original Tommy's Hamburgers, "Through providing jobs for older youth and their family members, we hope to provide meaningful hands-on experience and skills that will serve them for the rest of their lives."
Businesses with Heart partners come from a diverse range of industries including automotive, education, food, real estate, retail, health and beauty, and more.
"We are so grateful to our Businesses with Heart partners for the impact they make on the youth and families in our community," said Jaci Johnson, Program Coordinator III in Recruitment at County of Ventura, Human Services Agency, "Supporting these small businesses that give so much to our families in need is a wonderful way to put your money where your heart is this holiday season."
To learn more about becoming a Businesses with Heart partner or to find a list of participating partners, please visit www.homeswithheartvc.org/bwh.
- How can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
- Christmas Musical tribute for 'La Virgen de Guadalupe' Dec.12th at RudysLA!
- PB PHOTO CENTRE to Present WE ❤️ NY, Visions & Views of Two Great Photographers, Dec 13-Feb 12
- Carlitos Avilas Christmas Party!
- Sophia Prescott Of British News Special Report: Is Fresh Air Rent In The Near Future?
- The Glow Sonic® Magni Bead™ Facial Cleansing Brush Launches Internationally
- "A Westhampton Beach Christmas": Unexpected Romance Just in Time for the Holidays
- New Flip This Risk® Book Series by Debut Publisher Promotes Diversity in Risk Management Thought Leadership
- BEYA to honor the 36th annual Black Engineer of the Year
- Body Art & Soul Tattoos Opens New Tattoo Apprenticeship Location in Tampa, Florida
- Modular Mezzanines Make The Most of Vertical Space in Crowded Facilities
- Tactical Knife Set | Tanto's Exclusive Tactical Knife You Need Now
- ACEC/MA Announces AECOM as a 2021 Engineering Bronze Excellence Award Winner
- Prepare To Be Transported On December 10th
- Option traders think Hertz stock could reach $30 soon
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Patricia Lee Refo Awarded Medal of Honor From the World Jurist Association
- NAC Applauds Federal Bank Regulators for Updating & Clarifying BSA/AML Examination Manual Section on Banking of Independent ATM Companies
- Janover Ventures welcomes Kyle Okimoto to its Advisory Board
- 2024 President Candidate Alander Pulliam and his thoughts about Racism and Government
- SilkWeb Wins Bronze in 11th annual Best in Biz Awards