Popular on eTradeWire
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Advice from cosmetic surgeon Dr. Mitchell G. Cohen - Five tips to look your best
- RUSHWORKS Introduces its PTX Model 1L at The Video Show
- Shipt Shopper home food delivery
Similar on eTradeWire
- Andrew Jones' January 11th auction will feature fine art from the collection of Gerard L. Cafesjian
- Art Exhibition: Lightness Becomes
- Successful Pageant Queen Turned Author & Ex Dash Doll Opens Up About Her Painful Past
- Mounts Botanical Garden in West Palm Beach Announces Next Eye-Popping & Family-Friendly Presentation
- Newly Formed Artist Collective In Miami To Release Series Of Small Paintings
- Is "Trump and His Magic Wand" really worth 150 Million?
- Grammy Nominated Ricardo Scales Starts "Get to Know Me" Concert Series For Up and Coming Musicians
- Trans Actor Jesse Todd Tapped for Lead Role in Upcoming Film "Pink Moon"
- One Club Miami and Art|Design|Gallery Shine with OFF|BASEL Show for Miami Art Week
- Paul Reubens To Headline Coral Springs Center For The Arts Celebrating 35th Anniversary Of Pee-wee
(Lake Worth Beach, FL – September 10, 2019) Tree care professionals from nine local tree service companies will unite at the South Florida National Cemetery in Lake Worth Beach next week for a volunteer day of service dedicated to our veterans. Saluting Branches, Arborists United for Veteran Remembrance is a nonprofit organization honoring veterans by donating tree care at veteran properties. Celebrating the fifth annual day of service on Wednesday, September 18, more than 3,000 tree industry professionals and other volunteers across the nation will donate a full day by doing what they do best: caring for trees.
Participating local companies include:
+ Bartlett Tree Experts of Oakland Park
+ Jason's Arborcare Service of West Palm Beach
+ Mignano Landscape & Tree Care of Boynton Beach
+ Only Trees of Jupiter
+ Perkins Tree & Landscape Services of West Palm Beach
More on eTradeWire News
- Bloomsday at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Diamond Heating & Cooling Birmingham
- Algrim.co Unveils Top HR Market Condition Changes Job Seekers Should Know Going Into 2020
- Catastrophic Services for INSURERS Hail/Wind/Flood/Fire Dealer Buyouts
- Year of housing access inequality for seniors & disabled ends – and another about to start
+ Sherlock Tree Company of Pompano Beach
+ Southeast Arborist of Palm Beach Gardens
+ Stephen's Tree Service of Palm Beach Gardens
+ Zimmerman Tree Service of Lake Worth
Other participating supporters include Altec Industries, City of Pompano Beach, Rainbow Tree Care of Minneapolis, and Vermeer Southeast of Boynton Beach.
"Volunteer tree work at the 313-acre cemetery will begin by 8 am and conclude by 3:30 pm on Wednesday, September 18. The arborists will provide expertise in tree structure, invasive insects, diseases, and best management practices for tree health," says event organizer Michael Zimmerman of Zimmerman Tree Service.
"We join with tree care companies around the country to honor our Nation's veteran's by providing free tree care services," says Sonny R. Peppers, director of South Florida National Cemetery. "Together we make these cemeteries safer, more beautiful resting places for those veterans who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our country."
"I look forward to giving back and taking care of the place where those that gave their life have their final resting place," shared one previous volunteer, while others declared, "What an outstanding way to honor our country's veterans," and "Our actions and participation in this event is a small token of our thanks to the men and women who served. We are proud to be a part of an industry that recognizes our veterans and the sacrifices they made."
More on eTradeWire News
- Couple's Unique Journey to Move and Save a Historic Home from Demolition
- More than just a REALTOR, Bri Peele's marketing innovates home sales in Brevard County!
- Finalists for the 14th Annual Beaufort International Film Festival Announced
- HIDDEN by Pat Herbert is published
- Top-rated Supplement Manufacturer, Phoria Leaps into the CBD Market
1. Saluting Branches 2018 in Lake Worth Beach
2. Saluting Branches Logo
Available for Interview:
+ For Local Participating Arborists:
Zimmerman Tree Service
+ For Saluting Branches, Arborists United for Veteran Remembrance:
- Jamie Zahlaway Belsito Attended the North Shore Labor Council Women's Solidarity Breakfast
- Books To Go Now is proud to announce the release of The Christmas Town Calls
- Holiday Release! Matt Poll's The Christmas Bird Diary
- celebrity movie actor Horse ' El Caballo ' Wren strikes while the acting iron is Hot in auditions!!!
- A Holiday Party That Gives Back
- VR Wedding in Jamaica at Couples Sans Souci
- FINAL HOMES Now Selling at Lennar's Starr Pass Vistas in Tucson!
- Art Exhibition: Lightness Becomes
- New Partnership ALTO & Beyond Barriers Athletic Foundation provide scholarships to underserved youth
- What is a State Based Health Insurance Exchange?
- The Swingaroos Step to the Stage on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Shield Republic Charities launches new 'Christmas to Give' program
- Prefab Ticket Booths Are A Fast and Affordable Solution for Fairs, Schools, Stadiums, And More
- 1,5 Anhydroglucitol Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Quantum Composers Lasers in Micro/Mini LED Manufacturing
- Dallas-Fort Worth Clinic Uses Ketamine Infusion Therapy to Treat Depression and PTSD
- Harlem's Lyn-Genet's Kitchen presents an evening of art, jazz and wine
- Open: Working at Heights Training Courses
- Brandon Honda hires Elie Eid as Executive Manager
- Tiny Startup Takes on Facebook and Craigslist