Popular on eTradeWire
- Express Homes coming to family-friendly Lehigh Acres 129
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- MTech Mobility Announces Acquisition, Launches Atlanta Office and Expands Global Footprint to Asia
- REVELNATION Enterprises, Inc. Plans To Launch New Streaming Platform, Honors Dr. Khalilah Ali At Celebrity Event
- Zobe Records Signs Gospel Rapper Ashes
- Disability Application Help Launches a New Website to Offer a Free Social Security Disability Online Case Evaluation
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Deep Pocket Recordings, LLC announces expansion of its label and services
Similar on eTradeWire
- What is Eva Air Manage Booking
- Luxury Swimwear Brand Hosts Adult-Only Cruise Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- The Industry is sick and Tratok is the cure
- Obtain Important Tips for cancel Philippine Airlines Flight
- Explore Creates New Comedy Content For Go Rving
- NeoSan Labs: Nontoxic Solutions For COVID-19 In Hospitality Sector with 99.99999% Virus Kill Rate
- A New Ritz-Carlton Will Open in Nikko, Japan on Open May 22, 2020
- Wanderful Partners with Pandora Music to Launch Women Who Travel Radio
- RVACA Launches Coronavirus Assistance Fund
- Midwest Motorcoach, a Chartered Transportation Provider, Offers Numerous Vehicles for Your Trip
"On behalf of Cunard, we are very proud of Melody's dedication, as she] has put in extra effort to offer her clients exceptional knowledge about Cunard's award-winning experience including iconic ships, rich itineraries and signature White Star Service," said Josh Leibowitz, Senior Vice President of Cunard North America. "Travel professionals who reach this top level in our Academy program have completed hours of course work to become an expert on Cunard to advise their clients to sail on Cunard and enjoy an unparalleled experience at sea."
More on eTradeWire News
- Beckatt Solutions Provides 3D Printed Medical Parts and PPE to Hospitals Facing Critical Shortages
- COVID-19 Quarantined with Dr. B
- Councilmember Koretz's Director of Public Safety, Gregory Martayan Pairs With Flatten The Curb
- Thexmar – Directory for Content Creators. Find influencers here
- Progressive Real Estate Partners Sells Former Acapulco Restaurant Building in Montclair, CA
Cunard Academy is one of the cruise industry's most comprehensive online training programs available to travel professionals in the U.S. and Canada. Travel professionals who complete the extensive coursework become experts on a wide range of topics, offering their clients full knowledge of important details about a Cunard voyage.
Courses educate travel professionals on such areas as the line's legendary Transatlantic Crossings and World Voyages, exclusive Princess Grill and Queens Grill Suite accommodations, compelling enrichment programmes (Cunard Insights), world-class dining and renowned White Star Service℠.
"I'm thrilled to be a Cunard Commodore," said Melody of 'The Cruise Travellers, LLC.". "The knowledge I've gained makes me a more valuable resource for my clients, and helps me to match a Cunard voyage to sophisticated travelers who seek to explore the world in style."]
To become a Commodore, travel professionals must fulfill 25 required and elective classes, representing approximately 15 hours of total course work covering worldwide destinations, on-board programmes, and customer service skills. As they complete courses, travel professionals earn their "stripes" through four levels: First Officer, Staff Captain, Captain and finally Commodore, and can continue to take elective courses to expand their knowledge and keep their Commodore status current.
More on eTradeWire News
- Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER pays tribute to a SAM COOKE classic ..."Nothing Can Change This Love"... Just Released!
- The Georgia Coalition on the Peoples' Agenda Remembers Founder and Convener Rev. Dr. Joseph E. Lowery
- Brushwood Media Group In Association with Lynn TV Productions Presents "THE KRISTINA LYNN SHOW"
- Popular Booktoots Healing Announces Revised Ebook Titled "Water Exercises For TKR Patients"
- LivingTree Botanicals Celebrates the Opening of its CBD Ecommerce Store
For more information about Cunard, or to book a voyage, contact Melody Laughling at The Cruise Travellers, LLC., (858)668-9770, email@example.com or visit www.cruisetravellers.com.
Melody J. Laughlin - CEO
The Cruise Travellers
- Somatic Spiritual Counseling: New Psychotherapy Practice in Boulder, CO + Online
- Student Brings Prom Night Back to Life as Virtual Event
- Rebounding From Crisis: NAWBO Houston hosts a conversation with Alice CEO, Carolyn Rodz
- Indianapolis Medical Staff Accomodation
- Auto Insurance | What Is a Deductible?
- NJ Lawyers - Covid-19 Financial Aid Relief for NJ Business Owners
- Panel Built Prefabricated Mezzanine Systems Utilizes Vertical Space in Crowded Facilities
- Pipeline Ag Safety Alliance Announces Heightened Efforts to Help Reduce Utility Damage
- 360training Releases Free COVID-19 Awareness Course
- PSXDigital Offers Free Online Courses to All plus Defers Billing of Current Dealer Partners
- Airforwarders Association applauds passage of CARES Act
- Leading Personal Property Appraisal Organizations to Discuss COVID-19 Concerns in Free 4/2 Webinar
- Leading Real Estate Appraisal Organizations to Discuss COVID-19 in Free 3/31 Webinar
- Anchor Blinds Awarded Best of Houzz 2020 for Customer Service
- Process Technology - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic Business Update
- Party Entertainers Offer Free Virtual Shows For Kids Stuck At Home Due To COVID_19
- PartsBadger is Doing Their Parts, Six Feet Apart
- NVL Director Named "Top Woman to Watch"
- PartsBadger Donates Surgical Masks
- Discount OWL Subscriptions Now Available