Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 310
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 239
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 228
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 216
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 200
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 189
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 166
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 158
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Wanderful Academy Launches Photography for Travelers Course
- Women's Aha Camp Celebrates 10 Years during Covid Chaos by Creating ahas!@home
- Travel Writer Turns to an Inner Journey
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
- Travelers Haven Expands Leadership Team
- Wanderful to Host Second Edition of Moving Forward: An Anti-Racism Town Hall for the Travel Industry
- RV Advisor Podcast Celebrates 100th Episode This Month
- Visit Potter-Tioga State Parks Recognized as 'Most Beautiful Fall Foliage' in Pennsylvania
- Enjoy an Extended Stay in the Florida Keys with KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals' 'Free Nights' Special Offer
- The Black Explorer Magazine is on a mission to amplify the Black narrative in travel
For many travel agents, this time has been understandably stressful. But even in the midst of a worldwide health and economic crisis, agents like Jennifer Doncsecz and her team at VIP Vacations, Inc. are finding that their expertise is needed now more than ever.
For starters, Doncsecz says, agents are still booking travel. This occasionally comes as a surprise to clients, who assume all booking is halted. But in reality, says Donczecz, now can be a great time to plan travel. "Some resorts are opening back up slowly and in limited ways, as it's deemed safe to do that. There are many excellent deals to be had. And it's possible to book well in advance, so people can begin planning their dream vacations for 2021 and even beyond, while taking advantage of great prices."
More on eTradeWire News
- Laura Ruszkiewicz Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Ladies - Here is How to Elevate Your Wardrobe
- TVS Nostalgia Network Adds Jackie Gleason Portfolio of Legendary Shows to Post Cable Network
- Guadalupe Center announces date, sponsorship opportunities for 'Circtacular' virtual event
- Author Ev Bishop Releases New Holiday Romance – Christmas Dreams
In addition, agents like Doncsecz and her team at VIP Vacations are finding that their roles as consultants and advocates have become even more important. They can help travelers understand their rights, navigate the "fine print" of legal documents and waivers, understand the risks of travel, and can be a knowledgeable go-between with airlines, hotels, and resorts. When bookings collapsed in early March, for example, those who had booked with agents had someone in their corner to negotiate refunds or re-booking. And as the situation is constantly changing, VIP Vacations is also serving as a source of valuable and reliable information from health experts, industry leaders, and the hospitality industry.
"Yes, travel has changed," Doncsecz says. "But I want my clients to know: VIP Vacations is still here. We are open for business, and we can provide the clarity, stability, and unique expertise they need in uncertain times."
More on eTradeWire News
- Airlines Misrepresent COVID Risks From Flying - Expert
- Spectra360 Named To The Staffing Industry Analysts List Of Fastest-Growing US Staffing Firms
- Lake Tahoe Homeowner Sues Real Estate Brokers Alleging Fraud & Conspiracy in Property Transaction
- Rhoda Weiss, Ph.D., Joins Editorial Advisory Board of Strategic Health Care Marketing
- JK2 Construction named to Orlando Business Journal's Golden 100 list
About VIP Vacations
VIP Vacations Inc. is a full-service travel agency that has been in business since 1994 with offices in Pennsylvania, New York, and New Jersey. VIP Vacations has won over 200 awards from Sandals Resorts, Karisma Resorts, Palace Resorts, and received the Caribbean Tourism Organizations' highly touted "Romance in Travel Award". President, Jennifer Doncsecz is the featured travel expert for Martha Stewart's Weddings Magazine and destination wedding blogger for Bridal Guide. VIP Vacations specializes in destination weddings, honeymoon, and family vacations. VIP Vacation is located at 3243 Easton Avenue, Bethlehem, PA 18022 and is open Monday-Friday from 9am – 6pm, and on Saturdays from 10am – 4pm. For more information: http://www.vacationsbyvip.com
- Obkio Releases Innovative Live Traceroutes Feature
- Progress Capital Arranges $13.5M Permanent Financing for 'The Residences at the Gemini'
- FLATTOAST TO MICROSOFT: We would Love To Have Your Company As a Strategic Partner!
- Annual Fall Harvest Wine Dinner Returns to Bavarian Inn Restaurant
- The Benefits of Digital Marketing Internships
- 3D HoloGroup and ThirdEye, Bring Augmented Reality to Global Industry
- 3D HoloGroup and MAS Safety Services Make OSHA Easy
- United We Rise Works To Collectively End The HIV Epidemic For Every(Black)Body
- Tech Built To Inspire A Blue Zone Lifestyle
- Siding Company Helps Prepare Local Homes & Businesses for Winter
- Cheeses of Europe Celebrates Brunch Culture
- HOPEFEST 360° Announced as Epic Worldwide Event Amplifying the Voices of Ordinary People
- Batman, Shadowhunters, Bruce Campbell Last Fan Standing Among New Wizard World Virtual Experiences
- Have Learner Drivers & Public Transport Avoiders Boosted Car Sales?
- ROSIE READER Launches Literary Adventures for Children Ages 3 to 5
- "Felix Unbound" by Cathy Gunn is published by New Generation
- "The Reluctant Assassin" by Bip Wetherell is published
- Global Nerve Repair and Regeneration Market Size, Share and Future Scope
- GD Rectifiers partners with API Capacitors to offer bespoke solutions
- Alana Joanne Engages Listeners With a Different Perspective of Mental Illness