Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 259
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 246
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 187
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 166
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 162
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 153
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 151
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 146
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 135
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 122
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Memoir By U.S. Marine: Releasing on Amazon September 06 2020
- Forthcoming new book of poetry by Deborah Cummins from Deerbrook Editions
- Legislative advocate releases new book about son's prescription addiction and overdose death
- "Citizen/Alien" by H. C. Whittaker is published by Grosvenor House Publishing
- The Mystery Of Covid-19, Book 13 of the Jan and Jenny Mystery Book Series Released!
- Grandma's Best Recipes -- A Cookbook by Sarah Rodefeld! Published by Bellissima Publishing, LLC
- DSP Signs Hotshot Author Chris Smith—A Burgeoning Western Fiction Force
- Waterside Productions Announces Laila Valere's New Book "The Birthing Goddess"
- Stillness: Whispers From Nature — A New Book Launch
- A uniquely human story of a young Russian girl and her family who endured a lifetime of struggle, with the atomic bombing of Hiroshima
Six years in everything changed when Megan came along and two years later, their son Alex. Megan, 24 is married to Jason Leigh and live just outside Coldwater, while Alex, 22 lives in Vancouver, BC.
In "Unplanned Parenthood: How to Successfully Raise the Children You Didn't Ask For" Dan shares their approach to raising their kids.
Whether you desperately wanted children or they came into your life unexpectedly, this book will be an welcomed resource book as it offers principles, guidelines and strategies that any parent can implement right away. It's helpful, practical and written to inspire and encourage parents as they tackle one of the most challenging and rewarding responsibilities they will ever take on.
Dan has served as pastor, worked in private counselling practice and is currently a life coach. He has spoken to youth groups and juvenile detention centres and works with parents and families. He is a husband and father. He and his wife Kathy live in Coldwater, Ontario. They have been married 30 years and have two adult children, Megan and Alex and their son-in-law Jason.
More on eTradeWire News
- Return Of Live Sports, Season Simulations Gives Strat-O-Matic Games A Record Setting Run
- Clarity Gold Reported 2.32 oz/t Au - Sent Crews to Three High Grade Gold Properties in BC
- 'Love & Listings' creators score a new real estate reality show in Atlanta
- Southern Ocean Chamber Sets August Member Activities
- Private Placement Markets to Open Offices in Sydney, Australia
In 2015, Dan & Kathy opened Em's Cafe in Coldwater. Kathy is the boss and whenever Dan is there he is the dishwasher.
"Unplanned Parenthood: How to Successfully Raise the Children You Didn't Ask For" is now on sale at Amazon.ca
If you would like to know more about Unplanned Parenthood or coaching services with Dan, you can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amaze Properties LLC Is Looking To Buy Another Property In Metro Detroit Michigan
- Goodwill Pine Ridge Store Reopens with a newly remodeled and expanded layout
- Need or Home or Industrial Cleanup? The Pros at A & A Restoration Can Help You Out
- Virtual Chowder Run Registration Open for Walk, Run & Bike Challenge
- Annual #FaithpreneurWeekend2020 Virtually Conference
- A Revolution in Mental Health. A unique solution to Student Mental Health
- 'Man Of The Hour' Media Kit Highlights Brand's Expansion
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Announces a $20M Fintech Venture with Braintree in the Coming Year
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Has Announced an Equity Investment in a Brantstone Properties Development Project – London, Slated 2023
- What if Bon Jovi's Drummer Had Been an Indian Temple Musician From 800AD?
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Rockefeller Foundation COVID-19 Testing Plan! #Coronavirus #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- The Islamic Arts Festival will be held online this year
- Managed IT Network Security Consultancy and Solutions
- Re-Stem-Funded Study Targeting Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Aging and Age-Related Diseases Published in Science Advances Journal
- Pro's Phoenix Fast-Response Service Has Started
- Give Me a Heart by Appointed makes the Billboard Most Added Gospel Indicator chart
- The First VCR - Releasing on DVD August 25th, 2020
- MLS Offers Launches Custom Digital Offer Platforms For Brokers
- MLS Offers Launches Custom Digital Offer Platforms for Brokers
- Crochet artwork in a league of its own