Popular on eTradeWire News
- Aramsco Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Sun-Belt USA 739
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 376
- Mobile game Maze: Shadow of Light Pre-registration begins on iOS and Android 356
- Crossover Film Festival is Live 228
- SOPHI Kickstarts Operations in Cebu 225
- Reach Higher, Collegewise partner to make college counseling resources available to all students 216
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 208
- Area Leaders Impressed with Knovva Academy Students as they Visit Argentina for Y20 Activities 206
- Compare Bear Announces New Free Resource to Help Customers Save Even More Money 197
- LSUS Dean & Professor Violate Students' 1st Amendment Rights Nationwide 195
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Hanover Park Real Estate Market Update September 2018
- Muze Achieves Lofty Construction Milestone
- The Monarch Collection at Whispering Pines Grand Opens September 29th & 30th
- Only A Few Homes Left in Wintercreek at Somersett in Reno
- Mattamy Homes Wins St. Johns County Parade of Homes
- Hartley Homes & Consulting Introduces Innovative Custom Home Solutions in Canada
- Lennar's Marbella Ranch Grand Opens October 13th!
- Three Series by Lennar Coming Soon to Cadence at Gateway in Mesa
- National Environmental Group, Local Community Appeal India Basin Development Environmental Impact Report to San Francisco Board of Supervisors
- Versatile Southwest Arkansas Premier Offering Enters the Real Estate Market
Carol has been in the real estate business for over 16 years. Among Carol's list of achievements, she has earned the Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®) and the Luxury Listing Specialist (LUXE) designations.
A Dallas native, Carol is experience, educated, and well prepared to assist any client with finding that perfect home in the North Texas area.In addition, she received her B.A. in Graphic Arts from the University of Texas at Arlington. She is a proud mother of two adult children, and is a current member of First Presbyterian Church of Grapevine. When Carol isn't busy attending to her clients' real estate needs she enjoys a good book and listening to live music.
More on eTradeWire News
- Telenet selects Infradata and BroadForward for their Next Generation Equipment Identity Register
- Xitron Introduces Navigator Flexo Suite
- Pivotal moments in the lives of women
- Mistah F.a.b. And Ugl Ceo Put $2500 On The Line In Ultimate Gaming Madden Tournament
- Singer/Songwriter Ali Jacko To Release New Single/Music Video Baby You're MINE on September 30, 2018
- Items Being Collected by Unity of Delray Beach Church for Cros Ministries Community Food Pantries
- "NAWBO/EXCEL hosts 2018 Hackathon for local students - Let's Code"
"I always want to go above and beyond for my clients," said Carol. "This certificate allows me to better achieve my clients' goals."
RENE is wholly owned by REBI and focuses specifically on real estate sale negotiation. Formerly the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB), REBI is a not-for-profit affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®. You may contact REBI by calling 800-621-8738, e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or visiting REBInstitute.com.
Carol Stack can be contacted at the Coppell office of RE/MAX DFW Associates at 972.393.9643 or via e-mail at CarolStack@remax.net. She can assist with any listing in the North Texas Regional MLS System, as well as any of the firm's active listings, which can be viewed at www.YourHomeTownPro.com.
- 2018 Moxie Award Celebrates Boldness in Business
- Casa Grande Elementary School District Celebrates Completion of 2 New Schools
- Muze Achieves Lofty Construction Milestone
- Centra Hub Showcases Real Estate and Facilities Management (CAFM) Solutions at FM Expo 2018
- TRICOR Insurance received 2018 Best Places to Work in Insurance
- A Missing Girl and A Serial Killer Hold The Answer In The New Thriller "Never Been Found"
- Digital Marketers India Announced to Visit GITEX 2018
- Start-Up Recreation Rentalz Strives to Make Renting 'EZ'
- Conejo Valley YMCA's 14th Annual "Turkey Day Dash" on Thanksgiving Morning
- Vax-Immune™ Presents LabReady® at TMCx Innovation Institute's Opening Event
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Awarded Second $20K Lowe's Community Improvement Grant
- Riverview Health: Utilizing M3-Patient Experience® in Pursuit of Service Excellence
- Walk Around Turtle Island September issue now on line!
- QuickBooks Users Can Now Print Checks on Blank Stock Easier With New Virtual Printer
- Blueair launches JOY S – a Powerful Air Purifier for Compact Living in the Middle East
- Paran Homes Now Seeking Several New Construction Professionals to Enhance Team
- Meals On Wheels South Florida To Celebrate Volunteers At 9th Annual Appreciation Luncheon
- Florida Innovator's Economic Recovery Plan Creates 75 Million New Jobs, Adds $80 Trillion to US GDP
- Understanding and Preventing Sudden Cardiac Death (SCD) in Children and Adolescents
- Re-invention Of Dave Tolliver!