Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5425
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 160
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 138
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- M Squared Builders & Designers Recognized as Home Innovation NGBS Green Partner of Excellence
- Concierge Auctions And Compass To Sell $17.499 Million Palladian-Style Florida Estate Without Reserve
- TrailMark Unveils Two New Lennar Model Homes Highlighting Popular Interior Design Trends
- Stonebridge Homes Launches New Website
- Vosht Capital Closes on Massachusetts Industrial Manufacturing Warehouse
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Launches New Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Initiative on Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2019
- Keystone Realty USA Offers Armed Forces Real Estate Program; Sponsorship of Vet Real Estate Licenses
- Tenerife Sun Properties director attends real estate 'Espana GRI 2019'
- Meridian Sells 10,000 SF Outpatient Clinic in Castro Valley for $7 Million
- Lennar Will Deliver Approximately 42,000 Diapers to With Love, Oregon on Friday, May 17
Keaton-Barrow, whose firm has offices in Raleigh and Charlotte, has been asked to share her inspiring story as part of Black-owned Business Success Stories, a panel discussion with local successful business owners.Amber Bond of the Carolina Small Business Development Fund will be moderating the discussion that includes panelists Keaton Barrow; Cheryle Lakes of Blooming Baby; Carnela Hill of CR Hill Design Group; and William Holder, McDonald's Franchise Owner.
The week kicks off with a reception on Monday evening, July 9, and then begins in earnest with this inspiring discussion the next morning. Other events range from a Small Business Resource Fair to a Women's Leadership Summit and seminars on marketing, accessing capital, developing a business model, and more.
More on eTradeWire News
- OurSeniors.net and OurSeniorsDiscounts.net Earn the BBB's "A+" Rating
- Global Expansion of CFIUS will be discussed at C5's European Forum on Foreign Investment Security Reviews and CFIUS
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more
- Ohio Medicaid Recipients in Danger of Losing Vital Services
- Consumer51 Recognized for Website Redesign for Knox Fertilizer Company
"I am honored to take part in this inspiring week designed to promote entrepreneurship and to provide participants with practical tools for achieving that dream," says Keaton-Barrow. "I look forward to sharing my story as well as to learning from others, since education truly is a lifelong, continuing process. I can't wait to hear from people who are looking to join me on this fulfilling journey of launching their own business."
Indeed, with more than 27 years experience in commercial and residential real estate, Keaton-Barrow has developed a reputation as a an experienced businesswoman and a trusted expert whose knowledge of current market trends, neighborhood statistics, and insurance information is unmatched. She honed her leadership skills as a college professor, business owner and board member. Her passion for philanthropy is demonstrated by the numerous non-profit and charitable entities that she supports, including serving as a mentor for SCORE, a member of the Charlotte Business and Inclusion Advisory Committee, and service on the board for the United Minority Contractors of North Carolina, the Charlotte Mecklenburg Black Chamber of Commerce, PAVE Charter School, and the Women's Impact Fund of Charlotte.
Keaton-Barrow will be speaking at the Black-owned Business Success Stories panel discussion on Tuesday, July 10, from 10-11:30 a.m. at Shaw University, Yancy Building, Room 126, 118 E South St, Raleigh, NC 27601. The cost to attend the discussion is $5; while All-Access passes for the week's complete events are $65. Visit https://www.iecnc.com/bew-2018 to learn more and to register.
More on eTradeWire News
- Nexgen Car Care and Monster Energy Sponsor 2019 Salute to Heroes at Beach Front Grille May 30th
- National BPA Announces 2019-2020 National Officer Team
- Kopp Glass Exhibiting at LIGHTFAIR® International
- From the Bay of Bengal to the Arabian Sea, Syrris celebrates 10 years in India
- Kitchen Magic Celebrates its 40th Anniversary
About Keaton Barrow Realty:
With offices in Charlotte and Raleigh, N.C., Keaton Barrow Realty is dedicated to providing its clients with professional service and expert advice. Their main goal is to educate the public on all matters related to residential and commercial real estate. The firm also provides international relocation services. Why wait? Live your legacy today by visiting http://www.keatonbarrowrealty.com.
About the Innovation & Entrepreneurship Center:
The Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center (IEC) is a partnership between Shaw University and Carolina Small Business Development Fund. Created to inspire, connect, encourage and support students and entrepreneurs, the IEC provides existing and aspiring business owners with space to think and meet. Through a hands-on curriculum, members can find resources to finance their ventures and build skills necessary to support a growing business.
- sPACYcLOUd Presents "Professional and Olympic Skateboarding" a Q&A Coffee Talk with Bryan Ridgeway of USA Skateboarding Olympic Committee
- Significant challenges to confront construction sector in 2019 and beyond
- Unity of Chicago South Hosts 'Mind, Body & Soul Expo: A Spiritual Experience'
- Minnesota Expungement Attorney Lynne Torgerson obtains expungement of felony theft of motor vehicle
- Ebola united states migrant with Ebola virus
- Monaco Better World Forum Hosts Celebrity Gala and Awards During Ocean Impact Day at Cannes
- Minnesota Criminal Defense Attorney Lynne Torgerson obtains elimination of 2nd degree felony assault
- Multimedia Platform Helps Emerging Entrepreneurs Elevate!
- Independent Medicare Broker in Arizona
- SFBW 2018: A Practical Example of BDN Content Marketing Achieving Results
- Learn How Breaking Addictions in Your Life Can Set You Free to Live Full Out
- Pediatrician Dr. Kenneth Pomar Rebong explains Pertussis (aka Whooping Cough)
- Be in Touch at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- United States Powerlifting Association (USPA) Landshark Open
- Single Black Female at eta Theatre
- Fresh Air Wins Fitness Challenge
- John Wick 3 Actor, Sergio Delavicci Attends Parabellum in NYC
- Three Sunny Days Power 2019 Carlisle Import & Performance Nationals
- Wisconsin Brewing Company and Lake Louie Brewing Agree to Historic Acquisition
- Crossroads Bluesfest to Fight Teenage Homelessness