Popular on eTradeWire News
- Making Our Remembrance Memorable 470
- FIG Tree Capital Ventures Announces Two Huge Well Completions in the Oklahoma STACK 201
- More of IN GOD WE TRUST -Isaac Jazzin strikes back with his new record 169
- Stalker Kevon Ward Teams Up with White Supremacist Amy Mekelburg to Attack Author 127
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 108
- Laura Patterson Joins SLMA Radio as a Host
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- A Powerhouse In The DME Billing Landscape: Gotelecare Stuns
- Professor Chris Imafidon joins other world renowned scientists & eminent stars to pay tribute to Prof Stephen Hawking in Westminster Abbey
- TCB RECORDS® signs songstress 'Ashley Getz"
Similar on eTradeWire News
- R&E American Properties Buys 100 Homes in Just One Year
- Should A Landlord Use The Seller's Agent When Purchasing A Property Winston Rowe & Associates
- Shorten Your Commute At Eagle Crest In Lancaster
- Frontier Communities Models Now Open In Jurupa Valley
- Colliers Announces 19,000 SF of Leasing Activity at Florham Park Corporate Center
- Andover Home SOLD by the Chris Fritch Team Keller Williams Classic Realty!
- My Buying Buddy IDX CRM Suite Now Live for Intermountain MLS in Idaho
- Toll Brothers' Kechter Farm offers exceptional amenities for families
- Lennar's Overton Reserve in Tucson is Now Selling!
- Summer Sales Event: Hot Deals and Cool Homes with Air Conditioning Included in Colorado!
"I am very pleased that Mr. Dostal was chosen by his peers for this distinguished honor," said Mark Wolfe, Broker/Owner of RE/MAX DFW Associates. "He is a true professional and patient with every client. The agents could not have made a better choice for this year's REALTOR® of the Year for the Las Colinas office."
Mr. Dostal has been serving his community as a RE/MAX agent for over 20 years, and since then, he has earned his Broker Associate License and is e-PRO® Certified. In addition, he has been inducted to the RE/MAX Hall of Fame and RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement, and won the Customer Service Award.
More on eTradeWire News
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Is Seeking Business Partners
- Innovation at Forefront of Partnership Between American-Made Bat Manufacturer and Boeing
- autopom! Providing No-Fee Payment Plans with Paylink Direct
- New Certified Inspector Joins Team at Guzi-West
- Gotelecare: A Powerful DME Billing Company Driving Reimbursements
- Cimcorp Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's SDCE 100 Top Supply Chain Projects for 2018
- Bunny with a Toolbelt opens Window of Wonders!
Originally from Iowa, Mr. Dostal moved to the DFW Metroplex 37 years ago. He and his wife Debra live in Southlake and have two grown children. Prior to his career in real estate, Gerald led a successful career in chemical/plastic sales after obtaining his B.S. in Chemical Engineering from Iowa State University. In his spare time, he enjoys most sports and solving crossword puzzles.
RE/MAX DFW Associates is in its 36th year of operation and today is the largest RE/MAX franchise in Texas. The firm has seven offices: Coppell, Dallas, Flower Mound, Frisco, Las Colinas, Plano and Willow Bend. The firm's over 330 agents and closed $1.65 billion in 2017. RE/MAX DFW Associates is part of the world-wide RE/MAX network in 105 countries and 115,000 agents. For more information, visit the firm's website, www.YourHomeTownPro.com, its Facebook page, facebook.com/RMDFW or on YouTube, youtube.com/rmdfw.
Gerald Dostal can be contacted at the Las Colinas office of RE/MAX DFW Associates at 972.393.9650 or via email at Gerald@realtydfw.com. He can assist with any listing in the North Texas Regional MLS System, as well as any of the firm's active listings, which can be viewed at www.YourHomeTownPro.com.
- Paper Skins - Poetry By Jodde Maree
- Bussmann Expands CUBEFuse Offering with Photovolatic & Wind Power Generation Fuses by GD Rectifiers
- Recruiters Opting For Premium Job Posting With JobiSite Get Their Jobs Posted In Multiple Job Boards
- The Big Salad expands to Pittsburgh with latest franchisee
- Earth Nation Updates. The 8th Decentralized Autonomous Organization Cycle Has Begun
- Dynamic Grid Systems Forms to Build Renewables-Ready Smart Microgrids
- Top ISO Certified Manufacturer for Compactor
- Even Milton Gets the Blues By Lynn Veach Sadler
- How to Make Your Website GDPR Compliant
- Now Available from Down & Out Books: WE TAKE WHAT FATHERS WE CAN by Richard Godwin
- Habitu8 Covers National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) Planning in New Webinar
- TransVoyant Enhances Customer Delivery and Success Capabilities
- Bloomex supports Hockey Australia with donation at checkout
- The Perfect Frames For Your Summer Vacation Destination Revealed
- Ayre Chamberlain Gaunt chose BC Enterprise to support BIM processes and drive growth
- Monocle to Bring Modern, High-End Optometry to Old Town Cornelius
- The Launch of New Hi-tech Mega Dating Site For Christian Singles Worldwide
- ADLE International launches its 4th Mobile App
- ELIZA NEALS "Love Dr. Love" New Summer single out JUNE 29th, 2018!
- Dogs take over Frankenmuth River Place Shops for 2018 Canine Cup events