Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 182
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 141
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 126
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 119
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 117
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 113
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Join Lennar for the Grand Opening of Stonehaven in Vancouver on April 6!
- RE/MAX Coppell and Las Colinas offices Make a Difference as 'Miracle Office' for Children's Health
- Steve Linder of Pacific Lots explains the benefits of investing in Costa Rica
- New Homes with RV Garages Now Pre-selling at Freedom at Asante!
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Keller Williams Realty Select Announces KWRS International Real Estate Group
- CBRE Arranges Sale of Five Orange County Apartment Properties
- Introducing Southern California's Most Sought After Commercial Real Estate Agent, Candace Brown
- New-Construction Raising Cane's Sells at Record Cap Rate
- Asset Living Adds 7,600 Beds to Its Student Housing Portfolio
"I am very pleased that Mr. Dostal was chosen by his peers for this distinguished honor," said Mark Wolfe, Broker/Owner of RE/MAX DFW Associates. "He is a true professional and patient with every client. The agents could not have made a better choice for this year's REALTOR® of the Year for the Las Colinas office."
Mr. Dostal has been serving his community as a RE/MAX agent for over 20 years, and since then, he has earned his Broker Associate License and is e-PRO® Certified. In addition, he has been inducted to the RE/MAX Hall of Fame and RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement, and won the Customer Service Award.
More on eTradeWire News
- Giving Back to the Community Bachata Social Fundraiser
- IT Disaster Recovery Plan Can Save Small Businesses From Going Bust
- Telliant Systems Encourages IT Students to Reach for the Stars
- Affiliated Parents Alliance (APA -NC) 501 (c) 3 initial board meeting
- Sci-Fi Author Announces Continuum To Revolutionary Space Opera Series
Originally from Iowa, Mr. Dostal moved to the DFW Metroplex 37 years ago. He and his wife Debra live in Southlake and have two grown children. Prior to his career in real estate, Gerald led a successful career in chemical/plastic sales after obtaining his B.S. in Chemical Engineering from Iowa State University. In his spare time, he enjoys most sports and solving crossword puzzles.
RE/MAX DFW Associates is in its 36th year of operation and today is the largest RE/MAX franchise in Texas. The firm has seven offices: Coppell, Dallas, Flower Mound, Frisco, Las Colinas, Plano and Willow Bend. The firm's over 330 agents and closed $1.65 billion in 2017. RE/MAX DFW Associates is part of the world-wide RE/MAX network in 105 countries and 115,000 agents. For more information, visit the firm's website, www.YourHomeTownPro.com, its Facebook page, facebook.com/RMDFW or on YouTube, youtube.com/rmdfw.
Gerald Dostal can be contacted at the Las Colinas office of RE/MAX DFW Associates at 972.393.9650 or via email at Gerald@realtydfw.com. He can assist with any listing in the North Texas Regional MLS System, as well as any of the firm's active listings, which can be viewed at www.YourHomeTownPro.com.
- VoidVR Announces I'm Fine VR Project
- Pete Laan - Let's Fake it til we make it!
- We must be much more careful when choosing whom to trust
- LARC Receives $12,150 Grant from The Southwest Florida Community Foundation
- Cloud Secrets: JEDI Cloud Contract Stirs Controversy, LA Moves to the Cloud + more
- Sensuron Expands Product Offering
- "Cost Effectiveness of Bundled Payments in Healthcare" Analysis by Dr. William Matzner
- Solvability Managing Partner Kathleen Wolf Selected as Panelist at GovCon
- Volunteer Pilot Dr. Matt Bogard shares his family's story of their Comanche Airplane
- Author of New Book Provides Simple Instructions for 50 Meditation Techniques
- Mhde Askar on Deducting Expenses for Business Travel
- METAvivor Announces Founders' Challenge
- 5 Ways To Extend Your Wig Life!
- Y Millz Featured Amadeus Artist At New York City Sauce
- Pete Laan - The Entrepreneur lifestyle
- Marathon Runner Gregory L. Hudson Chasing Marathon History
- Mhde Askar Explores the Five Essential Places to Eat in Chicago
- The First Annual "Loop Q PRIZE" University Competition Launched
- Crypto Invest Summit and Security Token Summit Partner with Digital Asset Advisors
- Japan's Swimming Great and 2020 Tokyo Olympics Hopeful diagnosed with Leukemia cancer