Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5442
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 167
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 119
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 112
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 110
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- UG2 Launches Facilities Maintenance Training & Innovation Lab to Build Next Generation of PHDs
- Should be Choose Onlive Server for Cheapest Server Hosting Plans
- Monica Cook Salt lake City Utah Realtor Sells Homes For Money
- Redwood Film Transfer Announces New High Definition Film Scanning
- CDI Global Guides Successful Industrial Industry Divestment
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates its Client, Kevin Duffy, on Newest Acquisition
- UrbanBound launches Freeway, a breakthrough relocation product that merges cost control with freedom
- "American Boy" Creates Cannabis Buzz at the University of Rome, Italy
- OurSeniors.net and OurSeniorsDiscounts.net Earn the BBB's "A+" Rating
- FairyClean Janitorial is taking the commercial & office cleaning to the next level
Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia
Under the patronage of HRH Prince Abdulaziz bin Saad bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Governor of Hail Region, Saudi Arabia, Chairman Khalid Ali AlSaif of the Hail Disabled Charity Association invited Globe Star's Executive Director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, to participate as a keynote speaker for several days of training and dialogue at Hail Care & Rehabilitation Forum 2019, at locations in Saudi Arabia (Hail City and Riyadh), during the week of April 15, 2019.
After two days of training and forum presentations in Hail, a region that serves approximately four thousand individuals with disabilities, Dr. McCrovitz traveled with colleagues to Riyadh, the country's capital city, to present "Introduction to Gentle Teaching for Persons with Disabilities" at the autism center. Other presenters included Dr. Maria José Cid Rodriguez from Amposta, Spain, Ms. Hanne Holmar and Mr. Maurits Eijgendaal from Denmark, and Mr. Ad Verhuel from The Netherlands, all of whom have either traveled to Chesterton to do training work with Dr. McCrovitz for our communities in Indiana, or who have participated in a free series of online instructional webinars, organized by Dr. McCrovitz at Globe Star.
More on eTradeWire News
- Final Homes Now Selling at Obsidian and Windchime
- SOM Talk Live Invades The 2019 BET Experience in Los Angeles, California!
- Minimal Inhibitory Concentration Kit-For Gram Negative Rods
- The Impact Factor Movie Kickstarter Launch
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Greg Kearney
Eijgengaal and McCrovitz spent some time at the university to discuss research possibilities, as well as an afternoon at the embassy, where they engaged in dialogue and collaborative planning for increased quality of life opportunities and training for professionals in Saudi Arabia. The welcomed embassy visit was an invitation extended from the regional prince in charge of social development for Saudi Arabia for quality of life..
Dr. McCrovitz, who also teaches a Lifespan Developmental Psychology class and two Intro Psychology classes at St. Mary's College in South Bend, did not need to find a substitute for the week he was out of the country. Instead, with the support of his department, he was able to organize a unique cultural and learning opportunity for his students via video-conferencing. It was late afternoon in the Arabian Desert region for the recording of the morning classes at St. Mary's. Dr. McCrovitz invited and introduced seven of his colleagues as guest speakers, who each took some time to talk with the students about their experiences and areas of expertise in working with people with disabilities, and engaged in discussion with them. The panel of professionals were from the local regions of Saudi Arabia, Spain, Denmark, and The Netherlands.
More on eTradeWire News
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Mark Steele
- Heterotaxy Connection Seeking Conference Sponsors
- Toll Brothers starts VIP list for its new community to be built at the Aurora Reservoir
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- A Children's Book Where The Baby Farts Bubbles!
Who is Globe Star?
The agency of Globe Star, established in 1996, is a Gentle Teaching-based, direct provider of quality of life human services for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. While cultivating self-determination and social well-being, a quality of life model of services adds value and meaning to a practice of Gentle Teaching, for both the individual and the professional.
Central office locations serve counties and communities throughout Indiana, with their home office located in Chesterton. Learn more at http://globe-star.org.
Mara Hawks (PR); Dr. Anthony McCrovitz (Director)
- Beautifully updated home in Hamilton Township Ohio
- Chris Evans, Josh Brolin, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Lee Pace & Taron Egerton Headline
- Murder, Clairvoyance, and Paranormal Activities Galore In "No Rest for The Wicked"
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q1 2019
- FDA Compliant Blood Storage and Preservation
- 5.8 Million Canadians Watched The Raptors-76ers Game 7, Breaking Viewership and Betting Records
- Cavallo Hoof Boots Q&A: How can I keep my horse safe while trailering?
- Miller & Miller's June 7-8 auction will feature collector-grade art, clocks, lamps, art glass, pens
- Eighth Annual GLOBAL WELLNESS DAY Celebration
- Top 5 Reasons to Sip BN Labs Organic Greens Daily
- Wow! Luxury Panama City Beach Realtor Promotes Homes To Ensure YOU Get The Money You Deserve!
- For The Love Of Knives: Premium Knives and Blades for Hunting, Camping, and More
- df|MG releases SYFI 2 and Planet Earth Cinematic Sound Effect Libraries
- Coffee, Kittens, and Smiles Fort Lauderdale's Only Pop Up Cat Café!
- NCSC, NBIB, Industry Insiders Interpret the Latest Policies & Impart Best Practices & Strategic Insights at ACI's 2nd National Summit on Classified
- American Rapper and Hip-Hop Recording Artist Heartless @Heartless412
- What makes ethnic rhinoplasty so challenging?
- Passfeed Cashes In On Etfs And Mutual Funds
- Carrier Outlet: Premium Baby Carriers and Accessories for Happy Parents and Babies!
- Elegant Dog Emporium: Premium Dog Apparel, Accessories, and Supplies