Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 2424
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 732
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 554
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 550
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 547
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 541
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 537
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 455
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 218
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 108
Similar on eTradeWire
- Badass Tribe of Powerful Women Names Local Professional Organizer as New Chapter Director
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Phillips Industries on Master of Quality Award
- Cloud Management Suite Beats Industry Average with Outstanding Customer Support Satisfaction Results
- Tree Branching - What is Opposite Branching?
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client 24 Hour Home Care for Being Honored by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE
- AiaTranslations Included in Slator 2019 Life Sciences Translation Report
- ManageAssist, Inc. Achieves Accreditation to issue the IACET CEU
- Hostfully and Rented.com partnership announcement
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Gincor Werx on Recognition as One of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies
- Family Owned Luxury Leather Manufacturer Launches New Website
Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia
Under the patronage of HRH Prince Abdulaziz bin Saad bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Governor of Hail Region, Saudi Arabia, Chairman Khalid Ali AlSaif of the Hail Disabled Charity Association invited Globe Star's Executive Director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, to participate as a keynote speaker for several days of training and dialogue at Hail Care & Rehabilitation Forum 2019, at locations in Saudi Arabia (Hail City and Riyadh), during the week of April 15, 2019.
After two days of training and forum presentations in Hail, a region that serves approximately four thousand individuals with disabilities, Dr. McCrovitz traveled with colleagues to Riyadh, the country's capital city, to present "Introduction to Gentle Teaching for Persons with Disabilities" at the autism center. Other presenters included Dr. Maria José Cid Rodriguez from Amposta, Spain, Ms. Hanne Holmar and Mr. Maurits Eijgendaal from Denmark, and Mr. Ad Verhuel from The Netherlands, all of whom have either traveled to Chesterton to do training work with Dr. McCrovitz for our communities in Indiana, or who have participated in a free series of online instructional webinars, organized by Dr. McCrovitz at Globe Star.
More on eTradeWire News
- Brighton Publishing releases "Heir to the Throne II" from author Gregg Brown
- Anonymous Email Address-Uncovering Gems of Wisdom
- "13 Reasons Why Not To Kill Yourself" An Anti-Suicide Note Reaches The Depressed & Broken
- Adelphi Orchestra - Slavic Masters
- Cocks on socks launch bamboo socks
Eijgengaal and McCrovitz spent some time at the university to discuss research possibilities, as well as an afternoon at the embassy, where they engaged in dialogue and collaborative planning for increased quality of life opportunities and training for professionals in Saudi Arabia. The welcomed embassy visit was an invitation extended from the regional prince in charge of social development for Saudi Arabia for quality of life..
Dr. McCrovitz, who also teaches a Lifespan Developmental Psychology class and two Intro Psychology classes at St. Mary's College in South Bend, did not need to find a substitute for the week he was out of the country. Instead, with the support of his department, he was able to organize a unique cultural and learning opportunity for his students via video-conferencing. It was late afternoon in the Arabian Desert region for the recording of the morning classes at St. Mary's. Dr. McCrovitz invited and introduced seven of his colleagues as guest speakers, who each took some time to talk with the students about their experiences and areas of expertise in working with people with disabilities, and engaged in discussion with them. The panel of professionals were from the local regions of Saudi Arabia, Spain, Denmark, and The Netherlands.
More on eTradeWire News
- Enjoy Lake Livingston Like Never Before With Quality Lodging Northshore
- American Medical Depot, Agrawal Family Foundation and Others Team Up for Hurricane Relief Effort
- International Jewish non-profit launches historic initiative to strengthen the plant-based movement
- Promo Launch Your Business Website On the First Page of Google for Only $1200
- Rundgren Radio to Reunite Two Members of Nazz After 50 Years
Who is Globe Star?
The agency of Globe Star, established in 1996, is a Gentle Teaching-based, direct provider of quality of life human services for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. While cultivating self-determination and social well-being, a quality of life model of services adds value and meaning to a practice of Gentle Teaching, for both the individual and the professional.
Central office locations serve counties and communities throughout Indiana, with their home office located in Chesterton. Learn more at http://globe-star.org.
Mara Hawks (PR); Dr. Anthony McCrovitz (Director)
- New Jersey Magazine Pre-Interviews Digital Marketing Executive Victor K. Lee
- Icon Coins Honors Late KISS Drummer with Commemorative Coin
- Jeff Sturgis Joins CGI Franchise
- Astor Capital Fund in Rumored Talks to Explore a $5 Billion Bank Merger with Saudi Alinma Bank
- New Author, Daniel K. Talburt, Thrills With Action-Packed Space Adventure
- My Brother's Keeper Service Center Acquires Haisten's Hospital Property
- New Release! Theocracy by Patrick Boen is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- The latest IoT building controller from EasyIO pacts a punch
- Astor Capital Fund in Talks to Carve Out $22M Tech Partnership Venture with Saudi Investors
- 2019 Silent River Screenplay Competition Winners and Sponsor
- 2019 Maxy Awards "Best Thriller" "Black Frog" By Author B.D. Smith Now Available Worldwide!
- Kissimmee Authors, Thomas J. Williams, EA, and Iris K. Palma, JD, Nominated for Global Award
- Astor Capital Fund to Expand Alternate Energy Division Globally
- Nick + Stef's Steakhouse Creates Urban Oasis in Downtown Los Angeles
- Walk Up Coffee Shop necessary & sufficient Opens in Logan Square
- Short Film "Standstill" - Official Selection at Bahamas International Film Festival
- Local Paver Cleaning Company Drawing Attention to Breast Cancer and Requesting Support
- SolidTies.com Distributes Redemption Code Coupons from Social Media Promotion
- Used Chevrolet Cruze for sale at Good Fellow's Auto in Toronto
- Alliance's Sharpened Focus on Reaching All Scholars Is Getting Results