Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 215
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 191
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 173
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 161
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 146
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 102
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- Mirage 8524 DLZ Bar LE Takes 2019 Innovation Award
Similar on eTradeWire
- Do you need a post-accident drug test? It depends
- MECA Solutions' printing sleeves feature proprietary materials
- New tax law enhances the appeal of C corporations
- So You Got a Bad Review: Five Steps to Handle It
- Dean Burnette, of Best Business Brokers, named President of Georgia Association of Business Brokers
- IDI Consulting Announces Office Expansion in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- My Next Season Advisors John Thiel and Peter Lichtenthal to Speak at Social Capital 2019
- Transaction Announcement - Tutoring Industry
- IAWP Wellness Coach Certification Approved By UK Health Coaches Association
- Network Security Experts Launch New FREE Porn Blocker
Plan ahead. Talk to children about moving plans, develop a graphic of their new room and home, and make a map of new schools, parks, playgrounds, and other features.
Make it fun. Make a map of the route to their new home, showing sights along the way. Plan a "family camp" the first night in the new home. Make unpacking a scavenger hunt, by having kids look for hidden items among their belongings. Try making a puzzle out of rearranging the new home.
Keep it safe. Especially for very young children, having dangerous items like knives, saws, cleaning fluids or even electronics loose and unprotected can be hazardous, but can also be unavoidable during packing or unpacking. Make sure these items are secure as possible. Also, follow children for about half an hour as they explore new surroundings, making note of what attracts them.
More on eTradeWire News
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains Why Driving With Out-of-State Auto Insurance Is A Bad Idea
- Online Agency Publishes Comprehensive Overview of SEO in 2019
- New Models Grand Open from The Monarch Collection at Mosaic in Fort Collins on March 2 and March 3
- MFI Recovery Center Announces Spring Alumni Event
- Film about Forgotten Space Artist Honored with Best Documentary Award at the 44th Boston Sci-Fi Fest
- Leading Tattoo Removal Clinic in Atlanta Now Uses PRO-NOX
- Southeast Ventura County YMCA Kicks Off Its Annual Support Campaign
How PODS unique containers and services can help.
PODS moving and storage methods provide unique and effective ways to help ease the disruption and anxiety of moving with children.
Pack and unpack on your schedule. This makes it easier to arrange moving around children's activities, and can provide more time for planning and family discussions. When ready to unpack, you'll have to help your children adjust to your new home.
Storage to match your priorities. If the new home isn't ready yet, you can store your PODS containers at one of our secure Storage Centers nationwide. This may allow for a mini-vacation with the children, and more time to prepare for your new surroundings.
Load and unload without high ramps. PODS containers are at ground level, so it's easier to get the kids to help with packing and unpacking.
Get just the right container. Every move is different, and different houses require different containers. Having the right sizes will make packing and unpacking easier and faster, giving more time for your kids.
Get in touch with Customer Service. Our moving consultants are experts at the challenges of relocating. You can get advice just a phone call away, for nearly every situation.
"We want to make the move for our client and their families a seamless and relaxing experience for them," with our dependable moving and storage options," says Steve Yapp, owner of local PODS moving and storage "Our dependable moving and storage options offers our clients the flexibility while providing a 'moving bridge' for families while the transition between houses is going on, making the task of moving an easy process."
More on eTradeWire News
- Nationally touring Beatles tribute band comes to Sweetwater Music Hall on April 28
- MC Companies Receives Multiple Nominations At 2019 Arizona Multi-housing Association Tribute Awards
- Lesley Brice, President and Partner of MC Residential LLC., Named As 2019 Chair of Autism Speaks Walk Arizona In Association with S.A.R.R.C
- DynaScan Appoints Joe Hasenzahl as Director of New Advanced Retail Solutions Division
- OutAirOdor units take out molecules that pollute in-home air
- Waveband Communications Inc. attends IWCE
- "Diálogos internos: Poesía 1982-2014" - Poetry Collection Combines Works Written Over 32 Years
Steve Yapp is the owner of three Tri-Counties PODS franchises that serve residents and businesses in Ventura, Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties.
Dedicated to the local community, Yapp's franchises have donated hundreds of PODS containers to nonprofit and charitable organizations throughout Ventura, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, San Diego and Los Angeles counties since opening their doors in 2005.
A partial list of recipients include: Boys & Girls Clubs, FOOD Share of Ventura County, Casa Pacifica, Toys 4 Tots, California Strawberry Festival, Ojai Music Festival, Relay for Life, C.H.P. Holiday Toy Drive, Salvation Army, Santa Maria Good Samaritan, Oxnard Downtown Management District, Boy Scouts of Ventura County, California Visitors Center, Simi Valley Days, the Oxnard Salsa Festival, and Catholic Charities. PODS® is a leader in the moving and storage industry providing both residential and commercial services in 46 U.S. states, Canada, Australia and the UK. Founded in 1998, PODS pioneered the portable moving and storage industry now preferred by many customers' increasingly active and mobile lifestyles. To date, the PODS network has completed more than 700,000 long-distance moves, exceeded 3 million deliveries and has more than 185,000 PODS containers in service.
- MedAware Systems to present new research at the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- Smith Planning Group ranked No. 66 on 2019 University of Georgia Bulldog 100 list
- Stemology® Releases Product with Advanced Stem Cell Technology Complex
- Community Invited to Cybersecurity Presentations and Awards Reception
- Dream Finders Homes to Build Townhomes at Beacon Lake
- Q4 2018 | Fort Bend | E Fort Bend Commercial Real Estate Trends
- Monitoring Milk Deliveries with an In Transit Temperature Recorder
- The Best Microfiction Anthology Series
- Pines of Mount Lebanon names LifeStories Director
- Bio Flame Offers 30% Discount On All Fireplaces Through The Month of February!
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty Acquires Terry McCue Real Estate Inc
- "Nation's Fire" Private Red Carpet Cast/Crew Screening March 18, Capitol Theater Clearwater, Fl
- Get 20% OFF Windows & Doors in February!
- Roofing Contractor near Minneapolis Discusses Winter Roof Care
- Do you need a post-accident drug test? It depends
- CSM LeadDog and Promax Bring Game Changers Networking Event to Los Angeles
- The Documentary 'I Learned It From You' Selected to Compete in 2019 Global Indian Film Festival
- Teeth grinding treatment begins with proper diagnosis
- Everyone Wins. How Shayna Pellino, Founder of Shayna Rose Interiors, Turned Negatives Into Positives
- Fabricoil® Reimagined for University of Delaware's Award-Winning iSuite