Popular on eTradeWire
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 126
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
- TVS Television Network to Launch TVS Womens Sports Network in July on Giniko USA.Com Platform
- Cen Biotech Announces The Signing Of A Merger Agreement With Csoc
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Smart Home Startup RAW Tech is now Online
- Learn More About Our Medical Exterior Design
- REAL Trends + Tom Ferry Announce 2019 America's Best Real Estate Agents List Seventh Annual Real Estate Ranking
- Your Security Pros: State-of-the-Art Surveillance Systems to Keep Your Valuables Safe
- Kitchen Asset: Make Dinner Memorable with Premium Kitchen Accessories
- Fitted Sheets as Deep as You Like
- RxBioLabs launches CimexiShield a Topical Bed Bug repellent for Travel
- Covermade Launches Comforters in an Array of Colors
- Deceitful solar installers taking advantage of consumers and government incentives
- Victoria Linen eine neue Kollektion von luxuriösen Bettwaren für IKEA-Decken
Tip #1- Go at your own pace. The clutter wasn't created in one day so neither will the decluttering process. Going at your own pace will allow you to keep up and develop a good routine.
Tip #2- If you don't use it, donate or sell it. People often hold onto items that they do not need. Organize your belongings by sentimental value and prune the items you are unsure of. Local PODS moving and storage offers secure, climate controlled warehouses to store those sentimental items you are not ready to part with.
Tip #3-Equip yourself with the right tools to organize your home. Using clear plastic bins to store seasonal items and labels will help keep those items clean and organized.
Tip #4-Transform Rooms: Once you have spaces opened up from junk, rearrange furniture accordingly. Organize furniture, artwork, or other memorabilia in the visually appealing coordination of threes. If there's more than three, consider storing items.
More on eTradeWire News
- Walk Around Turtle Island July issue now online!
- Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies Granted Accreditation
- Brand new home for sale with an open house this weekend!
- Carolina Treetop Challenge Opens, Announcing Ken White as Manager
- Best Solution To Handling Apex Predators In Destin, Florida
Tip #5- Consolidate seasonal items. It's time to take down the Christmas décor and pull out your Valentine's Day adornments. When packing keep similar items together and make sure to mark containers clearly so that they're ready for next year's holiday decorating.
PODS moving and storage methods provide cost-effective ways to declutter and store items:
n Accessibility – PODS will drop off a container and store it when filled.
n Storage of Clutter – On-site or off-site storage of all those large or unruly household items. Clear houses, yard, and other living spaces of personal items so the house structure shines through.
n Flexible Solutions – By storing items with PODS, there's the additional benefit of swapping out items such as holiday decorations for regular everyday belongings.
"PODS is the perfect solution to a clutter free home in 2019," said Steve Yapp, owner of local PODS moving and storage. "It is our highest priority to provide our customers with the best moving and storage tools and tips for a stress free decluttering experience."
Steve Yapp is the owner of three Tri-Counties PODS franchises that serve residents and businesses in Ventura, Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties.
Dedicated to the local community, Yapp's franchises have donated hundreds of PODS containers to nonprofit and charitable organizations throughout Ventura, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, San Diego and Los Angeles counties since opening their doors in 2005.
More on eTradeWire News
- EYLA supports Kultivate Labs, joins UNDISCOVERED SF today
- Taste of Manila to light up the summer festival season in Canada with Philippine flavors
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Freedom Motors partners with Alife Air to manufacture Rotapower engines for 2 wheelers
- Local Actor Lance E. Nichols Stars in Newly Released Arceneaux Series
A partial list of recipients include: Boys & Girls Clubs, FOOD Share of Ventura County, Casa Pacifica, Toys 4 Tots, California Strawberry Festival, Ojai Music Festival, Relay for Life, C.H.P. Holiday Toy Drive, Salvation Army, Santa Maria Good Samaritan, Oxnard Downtown Management District, Boy Scouts of Ventura County, California Visitors Center, Simi Valley Days, the Oxnard Salsa Festival, and Catholic Charities. PODS® is a leader in the moving and storage industry providing both residential and commercial services in 46 U.S. states, Canada, Australia and the UK. Founded in 1998, PODS pioneered the portable moving and storage industry now preferred by many customers' increasingly active and mobile lifestyles. To date, the PODS network has completed more than 700,000 long-distance moves, exceeded 3 million deliveries and has more than 185,000 PODS containers in service.
For more information, go to: www.mylocalpods.com. (http://www.mylocalpods.com/)
Consortium Media - Katie Yates
- American Deposit Management Sued for Patent Infringement for $30 Million
- Alleged Mafioso hitman and Brighton Author anticipates prison release
- IBT of Miami plants trees to regenerate forest in Dominican Republic
- Multi Award-Winning Recording Artist and Living Legend Releases First Book
- Seven Time Grammy Winner Al Jarreau Receives Tribute Album
- Brand new Electrical Testing & Certification App "Pro Certs" hits the app stores
- Jason Lopez of DDO joins Jackson Agency
- Dragonflies Healing Salon and Spa To Celebrate Grand Opening
- BEST Foundation Launches Spotlight Project Supporting Youth Music Programs
- Senior housing database expands across Canada
- 2019 Women of Color STEM Category Winners announced
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets
- Follow Alice, A Girl Determined To Protect Her Body, Her Future, and Her Heart in "Wasted Pretty"
- A Hurricane Unleashes A Monstrosity From The Past In "The Breach" by Author Edward J. McFadden III
- Sales, Discounts, and Rewards with Passfeed
- ExcelRT Builder 2.0 Allows Spreadsheet Author to Become App Developer