Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 131
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Zone heating and cooling systems pay off in energy savings
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- COE Distributing Makes 9th Appearance on Pittsburgh Business Times List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- South Florida Doctors Did NOT Walk Out in Protest
- StoreEase Virtual Management Adds Industry Veterans to Dynamic Leadership Team
- West Lane Partners, LLC Invests in Simply Organic Beauty
- Kazakh electronic star Imanbek and rock-tinged genius LP release 'Fighter'
- Quarch Technology expands its Power Analysis range with new fixtures for HDDs, SSDs and Cable Harnesses
Similar on eTradeWire
- Jersey Girl Bath Co. Joins TulsaGo Partner Program
- Araam Launches the First Circular Mattress in Canada, Working Towards a World Without Waste
- Deity's New York Fashion Week Debut Left Attendees Speechless
- KLC Hires Dan Womack As New President
- Escapology Unveils New Signature Lighting Collection
- Genmega Launches New Website for ATMs and Kiosks
- Gepard PIM Has Launched A Shopify Connector
- Keebos Announces New Genius Detachable Crossbody Phone Case
- Outform Launches In-store Poddrop Platform That Merges Product Sampling With Customer Data Capture
- Liam John USA to Partner with Nationally-Recognized Johnnie-O to Launch Newest Lowcountry Showroom and Store
The Growth Of The Paper Mart Family: Looking Back At 100 Years
Paper Mart began in 1921 as California Towel & Linen Supply, family owned and operated, based out of a small, Los Angeles garage. G.A. Frick served as both salesman and delivery man while his wife Emma handled the bookkeeping. Unfortunately the climate in the 1920s was tumultuous and we faced many challenges as a company and as a country, narrowly surviving both the Great Depression and World War II.
Throughout it all, we offered quality products that served the needs of our local, Los Angeles businesses. We even expanded our product offerings to consumables like paper towels, janitorial, and shipping supplies. During this time, second generation son Robert Frick assumed leadership and we became known as, Frick Paper Co.
More on eTradeWire News
- CARBONELL AWARDS Introduces New Team of Judges for 2021-2022 Theater Season
- Powerful Instrumentals Released On TikTok, Users Encouraged To Use Them In Anti-Censorship Videos
- It's Cheaper Downunder - Quality computer products
- Locate Underground Services With A Trusted Specialist
- Sports World Television LIVE Worldwide "Pro Boxing Channel" Launching January 2022
With dreams to grow the company even further, third generation son, John Frick adjusted our business model to a regional discount mail order catalog business. This was a game changing business decision and Paper Mart made its mark.
John Frick was later joined by his brother Tom Frick and under their leadership, we grew our reach even further and took on the world wide web in 1995 as one of the first companies to add images to text, a decision which was novel and innovative.
As we embark onto the next 100 years, under the leadership and guidance of fourth generation daughter, Buffy Frick Simoni, we continue to build upon the Paper Mart legacy of providing quality products at an affordable price.
100 Year Birthday Festivities: Swag, Upcoming Promos, & More
Promotions and giveaways will be announced via email and social media accounts, Facebook & Instagram.
100 Year SMS Treasure Hunt (August 2-8): For one week, earn exclusive discounts buried throughout our website. Sign up for our SMS text alerts and text TREASURE to start!
More on eTradeWire News
- Hoodel™ - The Ultimate Workout Towel, a 100% Cotton Fitness Towel with Hood, Magnets & Zip Pocket
- Remote Work Insights added to the Work Personality Index ®
- Canadian 2022 Myers-Briggs® Training Dates Announced
- Brett Barfield and Juan Pablo Cappello recognized in the 2022 edition of Best Lawyers in America™
- Your Child's Back-to-School Dental Visit
Online Parking Lot Sale (August 9-15): Shop specially marked down items for a limited time online.
100 Items for $1 Sale (August 23-29): Shop a series of 100 items and marked them down to $1.00. Availability is limited so shop early.
Canvas Tote Giveaway (August 16-22): For one week, we're offering our limited edition, Paper Mart Canvas Tote free with any order.
100 Year PM Tote Craft Challenge (August 16-September 9): Personalize the Paper Mart Canvas Tote and enter to win up to $200!
For more information: https://blog.papermart.com/news-press/paper-mart-celebrates-100-years/
Paper Mart Vice President, Marketing, Allison McGuire
- Dr. Patrick Moran Joins Exeter Orthodontics in Reading, PA
- Brand new #homeforsale in @EastBethel!
- Bosco Tech Student Commended by National Merit Scholarship Program
- 2019 Nissan Sentra on Sale in Toronto!
- GBKSOFT launch POS development Service in 2021
- Beautician List Adds New Features To Support Businesses
- Emmy Award Winning Travel Host to Present at Chowdermonth Closing Ceremonies
- Sweet Springs Sanitarium in WV Participating in World's Largest Ghost Hunt 2021
- Call Experts Ranked Best BPO Service in Charlotte by Digital.com
- Offering outstanding dentistry in High Wycombe for the past 50 years!
- Mizner Country Club Steps Up Partnership With Technogym As Hub Of Education, Fitness And Wellness
- TrailMark Hosting Touch-A-Truck on Oct. 9
- Floodproofing.com Releases New Website Dedicated to Floodproof Window Systems
- New company coming out that lets you compare final expense quotes online!
- What to do when someone dies in your family?
- Brownsville Tech Startup, Permittivity, Wins Global Prize Challenge
- NFT Marketplace Satoshi.Art Wows Market With $25M Pre Revenue Evaluation
- Four Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR Realtors Receive Coveted Chairman's Circle Award
- William Blunck Named Chief Operating Officer at Southeast Ventura County YMCA
- What Is The Average Cost Of Full-mouth Dental Implants?