Popular on eTradeWire
- Anvil Media Helps Businesses Market Effectively Through the Pandemic 134
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 120
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 101
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- How to ensure your staff are kept motivated
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
Similar on eTradeWire
- Critical Mission Consulting Expands Performance Guarantee Insurance Program To Private Equity Investments
- Oral Cancer Initiative and byte Clear Aligners Join Together to Support Recent College Grads Facing High Unemployment
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Provides Quality Commercial Cleaning During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Charlotte-Based Real Estate Tech Startup Close Off Market, Inc. Launches New (Beta) Platform
- TRUWEAR Announces "GIVE 20 GET 20" COVID Campaign
- Gifapart+ free to assist during the COVID-19 pandemic
- SmartBuyGlasses Offers Huge Discounts to Celebrate AfterPay Day
- Spring Special Sale 2020 Just Got Better by Hot Deals Inc
- Astor Looking to Acquire ZZ Capital and Convoy Asset Management
- Astor Capital On Acquisition Trail in Asia
The company already makes a donation to local charities each time a new customer signs up for their service agreements, but owner Ryan Osterkamp wanted to take it a step further for those that have given so much to the Cincinnati area. In 2018, he implemented a program called the Heroes Club. This program offers a free 1-Year membership to the company's Total Care Club maintenance program, which includes benefits like 2 free tune-ups per year (1 furnace, 1 AC), no service call charges during regular business hours, priority service and other advantages.
Heroes Club gives thanks to those who have protected our freedom and safety (military, police, and firefighters), but it also includes some local heroes that are often overlooked – teachers and nurses. Ryan has seen firsthand the sacrifices these men and women must make as he is married to a pediatric nurse and his brother is a teacher at Princeton High School.
More on eTradeWire News
- Samona Grant named 2020 Woman of Excellence
- Kristena Hackett named 2020 Woman of the Year and Top Ten
- Virtuoso Guitarist Shares Secrets To Improving Guitar Lick Creativity
- Veteran's 40yr dream graduation and thesis-film release ON HOLD due to Covid-19, while his little Angel fights brain-cancer!
- OnDemand Visit now integrate with your EHR and integrate with your practice Scheduler
The program was started as a test in the summer of 2018 to see how well it would be received by the Cincinnati community. It is a program that has been continuously offered ever since and is now a staple of the local HVAC company. They are proud to announce the program is here to stay and hope to evolve the program even further over the upcoming years.
If you are a teacher, firefighter, police officer, nurse or member of the military (active or veteran) within Quality Comfort's service area of approximately 30 miles around their Deer Park office, then you qualify. Ryan just wants to say thanks, the way he knows how. There is no obligation to continue with their Total Care Club Program after the free year is expired, but all Heroes Club members will get a 25% discount on any plan they choose. All local heroes can sign up on their website at www.myqualitycomfort.com/heroes-club.php or call them at 513-620-HVAC (4822).
Quality Comfort Heating & Cooling
- Gold City Music announces a NEW CD RELEASE By Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER..."For the Love of You"
- Origin Cash For Cars is expanding its business
- Joshua's Heart Boca Raton makes Global Youth Service Day special for 165 families amid COVID-19
- A Motion to Consider Sanctions FILED against Attorney David J. Bodney
- Food stock management behemoth ReMe Basket merges with Nosh Technologies
- Minnesota Probation Lawyer Lynne Torgerson wins motion to terminate probation early
- The Josie Show & Country Blast Radio Expanding to New Studio and New Town in West Tennessee!
- A Paparazzi Jewelry Business Owner Story. Mels Bling Galore
- MacFour Releases Neyo Cover of "Because of You"
- OKTV, A Valiant Eagle Inc. (OTC:PSRU) Subsidiary, Seeks Television Content
- Mongol Films partners with Bayview Entertainment for U.S. Distribution
- Providence Film Group a Valiant Eagle Inc. (OTC:PSRU) Subsidiary, Announces Development of New S
- Commercial Concrete Polishing Specialist Wants Local Companies to Know They are Open for Business
- We Will Never Forget Custom Engraved US Navy Challenge Coin Released
- Haitian film producer turns to Indiegogo to fuel groundbreaking film project amid COVID-19 pandemic
- New Breaking News For Iowans With EMF Radiation Pain Relief With Global Frequency Technology In Iowa
- Memorial Day (Weekend) Nominees at the Latin Podcast Awards (LPA)
- The Top Destination for Meal Delivery, Premade Meals and Top Recipes
- Braeden Lichti: The Complicated World of Biotech Investments in the Era of COVID-19
- Apparel company to donate $9.5K to family of Texas police officer killed in April ambush shooting