Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 577
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 215
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 203
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 187
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 187
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 177
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 176
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 134
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 124
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 117
Similar on eTradeWire
- SquadLocker Launches New Podcast Showcasing Sports Mentors who Inspire and Shape America's
- Tampa Upends Los Angeles In Six Games In Strat-O-Matic's 2020 World Series Simulation
- Floaties Swim School Partners With Hope Floats Foundation
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for US and Chinese patent applications for geofence-based drone control
- Story of Legendary LeMoyne-Owen College Coach Featured at the Indie Memphis Film Festival
- Sports journalist Sierra Nicole wants to help 'sports shy' women navigate sports through #SportsBae
- Champions for Philanthropy Launches New Athlete Resource Center
- Chicago's Goose Island Beer Company To Be Presenting Sponsor of La Vida Baseball's Being Guillén
- ISL Opens Season Friday Live On CBS Sports Network, Makes Network Debut on CBS Television Saturday
- VKTRY Launches Partnership with Three-time Major Winner Padraig Harrington
LaShaun Sanders makes it a point to find time to give back to his community when he is not training or spending time with his family. With the current pandemic, charity and community service is needed more than ever. Sanders recently partnered with Lutheran Social Services (LSS), a local Columbus organization dedicated to serving those in need. Through the LSS food pantries, LSS is dedicated to providing healthy food to the hungry people of Columbus. They know none of this would be possible without the help of all of the volunteers that come through.
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Biosimilars Market Analysis, Share, Growth Drivers and Future Scope
- What is Google Help? How does it work?
- "Autism's Got Talent" Crowns Inaugural Winner
- iPOP Alum Matt Cornett's Hit Show Will Debut a Holiday Special this December
- iPOP Alum Karan Brar's Latest Film, Hubie Halloween Now on Netflix
"We are so thankful for all our volunteers," said Jennifer Fralic, LSS Food Pantries director. "It would be very difficult for our pantries to operate without volunteer help, and we get excited in particular when young people, like LaShaun, are invested in helping people in need in our community."
Giving back to the place he calls home has always been something Sanders has made time for. Growing up, Sanders was not as fortunate as he is now. If he could have had someone to help him and make him smile, it might have been easier for him to go through the day. Through his life Sanders has overcome his struggles and now uses his time to help others who now need him.
"I'm happy to partner with LSS because giving back genuinely leaves me with a good feeling. Being able to help anyone less fortunate is a blessing in itself and you never know how much those acts mean to other individuals," Sanders said.
Sanders is adamant about making an impact wherever he is around the country. His partnership with LSS ensures that he can continue his charitable initiatives in his hometown on a regular basis, and give back to the community that has given so much to him.
To learn more about LaShaun Sanders, please visit: https://www.blackdiamondfirm.com/lashaunsandersavailable
- How To Find Auto Insurance After A DUI Charge
- Identity: The Podcast Seeing the Signs feat. Serenity Thyme
- Axiomtek's Robust, Low Power-Consumption Embedded PC with Customizable Features - eBOX626-311-FL
- Michael Masor Brings Safe Money Radio To Butte & Missoula
- BYD Delivers Battery-Electric Buses to Macon-Bibb County Transit Authority
- Waterside Productions Announces Susie Cox's New Book, "The Future of the United States"
- Only 8 homes remain at Heritage at Pennington
- Longstanding Viera/Suntree brokerage Vista Florida Realty LLC merges with Dale Sorensen Real Estate, Inc
- Attorney John L. Ward of Ward Law Group Recognized in Super Lawyers Magazine
- FlexUnity project promises to disrupt business models on energy communities and foster the active role of consumers and prosumers
- The Round Table Talk Show Candidly Interviews Entrepreneurs
- Supernatural Trifecta: Halloween, Blue Moon, and Love & Homegrown Magic
- strEATS Kitchen brings a familiar face to Calgary's Beltline
- Exhibit Systems Rebrands as Captivate Exhibits
- Kathy Hobday Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- The Effects of Manual Osteopathy in Pregnancy and After Giving Birth – Part Three
- Jenna Guarneri Accepted Into Forbes Business Council
- Dale Tondryk Brings Retirement & Income Radio To Excelsior
- SmartBear Announces Investment from Vista Equity Partners
- Cloe Wilder Releases New Single, "Call Me If You Need Me"