Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 536
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 444
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 247
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 220
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 199
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 167
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 133
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 130
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 129
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- 2015 Used Volkswagen Jetta Available for Sale Now!
- Black 2016 Volkswagen Jetta for Sale in Toronto!
- 2018 Ford Escape for Sale in Toronto!
- ArborMotion Recommends 3 New Year's Resolutions for Your Car
- Work Truck Week 2021 schedule announced, registration open
- Used 2017 Nissan Sentra for Sale!
- The DiSTI Corporation Welcomes GlobalLogic as New Value Added Reseller for GL Studio
- Retired Pulp and Paper Salesperson From Illinois Wins the Tesla Dream Giveaway!
- 2018 Grey Nissan Altima for Sale!
- Blue Used 2016 BMW 3 Series For Sale at Nexcar
"At the dealerships and ballpark, we've always had the ethos 'be kind, be fair, work hard, earn money, do good,'" said Steve Kalafer, Founding Chairman of Flemington Car & Truck Country and Clinton Honda and Chairman Emeritus of the Somerset Patriots. "While we strive to accomplish each of these goals throughout the year, the holiday season allows us to spend even more time being kind and doing good."
"Thanksgiving is a time of year where we place extra focus on appreciating all the blessings we have in life," said Jonathan Kalafer, Co-Owner of Flemington Car & Truck Country, Clinton Honda & Jaguar Land Rover Princeton and Co-Chairman of the Somerset Patriots. "It is also a time to remember others who may not be as fortunate."
More on eTradeWire News
- Wedding Photographs Finalists in Street Photography Competition
- Beta-Glucan Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- How Physical Therapy Can Help With Back Pain
- Teri Isner Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- China Refuses to Accept Service of Berman Law Group's Coronavirus Class Action Complaint
"We are grateful to our community for all they have given us, and we will always do our part to give back," added Josh Kalafer, Co-Owner of Flemington Car & Truck Country and Clinton Honda, Chairman of Jaguar Land Rover Princeton, and Co-Chairman of the Somerset Patriots.
Flemington Car & Truck Country, Clinton Honda, and Jaguar Land Rover of Princeton were represented by Jonathan and Josh Kalafer, joined by Somerset Patriots mascot Sparkee, Flemington Area Food Pantry Executive Director Jeannine Gorman, Raritan Township Mayor Jeff Kuhl, and Raritan Township Committeeman Gary Hazard at the Hunterdon County announcement. Patrick McVerry of the Somerset Patriots, Somerset County Freeholder Director Shanel Robinson and Freeholders Brian Levine and Melonie Marano joined the presentation at the Food Bank of Somerset County.
The Flemington Area Food Pantry & the Food Bank of Somerset County provide food and personal care items to needy Hunterdon & Somerset County families regardless of race, religion, or ethnic background and depends on the generosity of the community for their very existence. Without donations of food and funds, they would not exist. For more information visit flemingtonfoodpantry.org & somersetfoodbank.org.
More on eTradeWire News
- PODS® Phoenix is Ringing in the New Year with Helpful DIY Tips for Simple Garage Storage
- Ahlers & Ogletree's three-day, online-only A Collector's Dream auction, Jan. 15-17, tops $2 million
- Love & Sip Valentine Brunch with Celebrity The Comedian, Tomea, Grammy Saxophonist Jason Davis, Gospel Contemporary Duo, Only God Ministries
- Connie Gohata Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- Crystal Perez Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
Flemington Car & Truck Country, Clinton Honda and Jaguar Land Rover Princeton are authorized Automotive Dealerships with locations on Routes 202, 31, 22 and 206. For more information please visit Flemington.com, ClintonHonda.com, or JLRPrinceton.com.
The Somerset Patriots are the new Double-A affiliate of the New York Yankees. For more information, visit www.somersetpatriots.com.
- KYC2020 Awarded as a Global Leader in AML Compliance by RegTech Analyst
- GoFind Inc Files for Voluntary Dissolution
- Big Win For Mizner CC's Women's Tennis Team
- Ashton College Launches CBA-Accredited Certificate of Accounting Program
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 2,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Verizon Communications Inc
- Harrisburg Location of Exeter Orthodontics Offering Families Affordable Braces
- Chipkin's BBMD – BACnet Broadcasts Solved
- My Puppies Palace: Enjoy Top Quality Products For Your Pooch
- Virginia Solar Summit Set to Scale Up Ground-Mounted Solar Power on Mine Lands and Brownfields
- Dedeaux Properties Closes Out 2020 with $500 MM in Industrial Real Estate Transaction Volume
- Five Stuart Kane Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Southern California Super Lawyers List
- Director Joseph Faucher Recognized by 2021 Southern California Super Lawyers
- Successful Marquette Financial Advisor releases landmark book about faith and financial wisdom
- Super Lawyers 2021 Selects Six Umberg/Zipser Attorneys
- Nashville Valentine's Day Package Love Is Not Cancelled
- Watch Harjaei Series On Our Site For Free Today!
- VPI Now Offering Antibacterial/Antimicrobial CAT6a Shielded Patch Cables
- New Speakers from New Nations Announced for Helicopter Technology Central and Eastern Europe 2021
- Houston Native Denaron Will Release Single "Wild Out" Featuring Young Dro Febuary 2, 2021
- StroudwaterGCL Rural Healthcare Capital Welcomes Industry Leader as Chief Executive Officer