Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 577
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 215
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 203
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 187
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 187
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 177
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 176
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 134
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 124
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 118
Similar on eTradeWire
- Information Security Forum's Annual World Congress Live Broadcast
- FinXTech Selects RESULTS Technology to be Featured in their Directory for Banks
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for US and Chinese patent applications for geofence-based drone control
- How CCTV Offers Business Owners Greater Confidence in Safety
- Private Security Guards Take On Homeless Crisis Unease
- Vacant Building Security Needed During Pandemic
- Attivo Networks Recognized as a 2021 Best Tech Startup in Fremont
- Attivo Networks Wins Threat Detection Solution Provider in 2020 CyberSecurity Breakthrough Awards
- Attivo Networks' CTO to Moderate a Panel at the FS-ISAC Fall Summit on Cyber Resilient Systems
- Attivo Networks' Chief Deception Officer Hosts EWF Session on Navigating Business and Technology
"As a small-business owner, I see daily the importance of being involved and active when it comes to laws and regulation," stated Welch. "Joining NSBA's Leadership Council will enable me to take our collective small-business message to the people that need to hear it most: Congress." Welch, a small business owner, with extensive law enforcement and security experience, has been heavily involved in small businesses and startups over the last twenty years. His firm Grab The Axe, helps businesses facing serious security challenges in these uncertain times.
More on eTradeWire News
- Autonomous Announces First Ever Standing Desk with User-Adjustable Anti-Collision Feature
- Alexander Lumber Introduces Two New Window Lines
- I Stephen Byrd 10 years ago created 10 Minute Movies for Mobile Devices
- TVS Select Network to Fill Quibi Gap With Free Mobile Program Focus on WatchYour.TV Platform
- Flippo Construction Company, Inc Awarded Miss Utility 2019-2020 Dig Smart Award for Washington DC
Welch joined the NSBA Leadership Council as part of his efforts to tackle the many critical issues facing small business, including tax reform, regulatory restraint, health care costs and how the Affordable Care Act will impact small business. The NSBA Leadership Council is focused on providing valuable networking between small-business advocates from across the country while ensuring small business a seat at the table as Congress and regulators take up key small-business proposals.
"I am proud to have Jeff Welch as part of our Leadership Council," stated NSBA President and CEO Todd McCracken. "He came to us highly recommended and I look forward to our coordinated efforts for years to come."
Please click here to learn more about Jeff Welch and Grab The Axe Consulting (https://www.grabtheaxe.com/).
More on eTradeWire News
- Characteristics of Effective Reinforcer Delivery with Children with an ASD
- Organimi Named G2 High Performer For Organizational Charts
- Diamond Packaging Wins Three Awards in 2020 Packaging Impressions Excellence Awards Competition
- The NYC Re-tails & Sales Pet Expo Announces New Virtual and In-Person Dates
- Annual Thanksgiving Day celebrations return to both the Bavarian Inn Restaurant & Lodge
For more on the NSBA Leadership Council, please visit www.nsba.biz
Grab The Axe Consulting is a cyber and physical security consulting firm that strives to protect businesses from both internal and external threats. Founded in 2019, the company offers security consulting and penetration testing services catering to every market segment. We can ensure the security of every aspect of your business, from lock and key to network intrusion. With Grab The Axe you can get your security in hand! For more information, visit grabtheaxe.com or follow @grabtheaxe on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Jeff Welch at Grab The Axe Consulting
- Canadian Rap Star Unkle Adam's single I Am Stronger was released to 1.1 billion people in China
- Global Biosimilars Market Analysis, Share, Growth Drivers and Future Scope
- What is Google Help? How does it work?
- "Autism's Got Talent" Crowns Inaugural Winner
- iPOP Alum Matt Cornett's Hit Show Will Debut a Holiday Special this December
- iPOP Alum Karan Brar's Latest Film, Hubie Halloween Now on Netflix
- Dr. Richard Facko, DDS of Palos Pediatric Dentistry appears on Chicagoland Chats
- Can's Headphones Launches the Big Bad Can's Plan!
- KRAVIS CENTER: Public Ticket Sale for 20/21 Season Starts This Friday at 10 am Online Only
- Mounts Botanical Garden Announces 3 New Board Members
- Survey: B2B SaaS Execs Bullish on Sales Methodologies, See Value Engineering as Game Changing
- How To Find Auto Insurance After A DUI Charge
- Identity: The Podcast Seeing the Signs feat. Serenity Thyme
- Axiomtek's Robust, Low Power-Consumption Embedded PC with Customizable Features - eBOX626-311-FL
- Michael Masor Brings Safe Money Radio To Butte & Missoula
- BYD Delivers Battery-Electric Buses to Macon-Bibb County Transit Authority
- Waterside Productions Announces Susie Cox's New Book, "The Future of the United States"
- Only 8 homes remain at Heritage at Pennington
- Longstanding Viera/Suntree brokerage Vista Florida Realty LLC merges with Dale Sorensen Real Estate, Inc
- Attorney John L. Ward of Ward Law Group Recognized in Super Lawyers Magazine