Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 130
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 109
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Stapleton Group Expands Team in Response to Strong Demand
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- New Product Gives Businesses Best Chance Of Getting Their Loans
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Coin Citadel OTC Pink - CCTL ("Coin Citadel Mining")
- Global Strategy Consulting Major Identifies New Business Opportunities Using Contify
- Kalexius ranked among top Alternative Legal Service Providers by Chambers & Partners
- HALLCO Community and Habersham Federal Credit Unions Announce Merger
- RESULTS Technology Named to ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs
- AlgoDynamix Named One of WealthTech100's Most Innovative Companies
"LoanStreet's specialized SBA PPP platform provides all the necessary tools to enable financial institutions to immediately originate and service SBA PPP loans at scale regardless of their prior experience with the SBA or existing technology capabilities," Ian Lampl, CEO of LoanStreet, said. "We believe there will be such heavy, immediate demand for SBA PPP loans, many lenders' existing systems that rely on manual and in-person processes, simply will be overwhelmed to the point they will be forced to direct their borrowers to seek SBA PPP loans elsewhere. LoanStreet is ensuring all lenders have access to the necessary technology to implement SBA PPP lending at scale quickly, because we believe the program's $350 billion funding cap will likely be oversubscribed."
More on eTradeWire News
- 10 Steps to job seeking post Covid-19
- TREEHAUS is planning to reopen on Friday, May 29th 2020
- Donna McElroy Honored With Esteemed Invitation
- Cale Ferrin, iPOP Alumni, Interviewed by "California Live" for New Film
- Fasting Plus Vitamin C Is Effective For Hard To Treat Cancers
LoanStreet's SBA PPP lending platform immediately enables financial institutions to originate, service and report SBA PPP loans at scale without prior SBA experience. Its features include:
• SBA PPP underwriting module that enables the lender to securely collect the required application and supporting documents and retain them for audits and examinations.
• Pre-loaded lending terms to align with the SBA PPP requirements within the CARES Act. With just a few inputs, PPP loans are fully boarded for automated servicing.
• SBA PPP servicing module automates all calculations and reporting required by the SBA on an ongoing basis.
• Intuitive integrated platform requiring no on-site installation; can be used by remote staff and requires almost no training; no duplication of effort or re-keying information over time.
• Efficient, fully electronic process management designed for financial institutions that may be operating under remote-work or other stressed operating conditions.
"We want to ensure all financial institutions have a fair chance at accessing the SBA PPP loan program, and we know LoanStreet's expertise in software and lending can help," Lampl concluded.
More on eTradeWire News
- Scott Schuett Honored With Esteemed Invitation
- CUB rolls out free beer across Australia keep pubs and clubs afloat
- Uply Media, Inc Launches MortgageCalculators.Crypto World's First DWeb Mortgage Calculator
- AviateNow and iDialogue Partner to Deliver a SaaS Aviation Solution on the Salesforce™ Platform
- Space Foundation Launches the Center for Innovation and Education
About LoanStreet Inc.
LoanStreet is the first fully-integrated, online platform that streamlines the process of sharing, managing, and originating loans for credit unions, banks, and alternative lenders. LoanStreet's nationwide network of hundreds of financial institutions gives lenders the ability to profit and grow by combining technology and dedicated expertise to mitigate the constraints otherwise caused by geography, size, or concentration limits.
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Mike Stromberg
- 40% of Americans Now Unable to Retire, According to Latest Simplywise Retirement Confidence Surve
- Home Depot's Michelle Livingstone Joins Rainbow Village Board of Directors
- The new Hosthink Dedicated Server locations announced: Reykjavik, Johannesburg and Taipei
- Mencom introduce the new MIXO ONE series enclosures for single-sized MIXO modules
- Art of Brooklyn Film Fest Powers Interactive Digital Edition with New Tech
- The Dangers of Growing Trees Near Power Lines
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Concerned Adults to Weekly Zoom Conversations on Covid-19
- Finding Aviation Employment During Pandemic
- Ocean County Foot & Ankle Surgical Associates now offers in-person and telemedicine appointments
- Indie Artist Chris Jaiden Releases New Single, 'Face the Music', Featuring Rico Laws
- Mark Pelafas joins Stevens Construction Inc
- Kimberly Maska Named As Female Entrepreneur To Watch In 2020
- The Cost of Braces in Easton Only $3,995, Including X-rays
- D.R. Horton brand of homes now available in Golden Gate Estates
- Digital Fans Drive Demand for Integrated Audio Visual Experiences Throughout Live Event Venues
- National Van Lines Grows Philadelphia Presence
- The Housing Authority Of The City Of Bristol Received 500 Donated Face Masks For Elderly & Staff
- SquadLocker Drafts Jeanne Hopkins as Chief Revenue Officer to Continue to Drive Growth
- Essential Service - Transit and Fleet Manager Friends – Thank you -ECOFuelMax