Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Verst Logistics Launches New Customer Portal
- For the 6th Time, Zippy Shell, Inc. Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 1149 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 423 Percent
- BYD Announces Dealership Agreement with Material Handling Inc
- Work Truck Week® 2022 returns to Indianapolis with expanded content
- Announcing Two Japan Evening "Light-up" Events in Autumn 2021
- South Shore Line to promote education and spread awareness during Rail Safety Week
- Team Integrity Knowledge Center is Excited to Launch the Mentoring Program for Aspiring Truckers
- L2 Aviation names Bill Darbe as Director of Business Development
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- South Shore Line invites nurses and first responders to ride the train for free
Most carriers struggle to access the best loads and best rates in a rapidly moving logistics market. They usually manually manage this process with antiquated tools like spreadsheets or old software that simply isn't connected to the latest load networks, and thus aren't able to access the best opportunities. This results in unused truck capacity and too many empty miles.
More on eTradeWire News
- PAG Law continues to be recognized for its leading venture capital practice
- SLIPPED NOTES by Jack Swift is published by Red Rattle Books
- September 16, 2021 - New Aviation Art By Anthony Saunders
- Design Your Super Longevity Blueprint at RAADfest 2021
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Southeastern New England Area Residents!
Loadsmart's integration within AscendTMS allows for the best loads to be recommended in real-time, based on a carrier's availability and location, and it automatically updates their schedule in AscendTMS with the loads booked on the Loadsmart platform.
"Carriers simply want to keep their drivers moving and their trucks profitable, with well-matched loads that pay really well," said Tim Higham, president and CEO of AscendTMS. "Carriers using AscendTMS love it because AscendTMS is saying to them 'hey – here's a perfectly matched live load for your driver when they empty the current load they're on'. It's fast, it's efficient, and it puts more money in the carriers' pocket on every single load they move, coming from tens of thousands of load sources within AscendTMS."
"Our strategy has always been to compliment the best technology with strategic partnerships," said Felipe Capella, COO and co-founder at Loadsmart. "Leveraging the latest game-changing technology should not have to mean starting over for carriers. Through relationships like this one with AscendTMS, we can focus on delivering exceptional technology directly into how and where carriers are currently running their businesses."
To learn more go to https://thefreetms.com/features/loadsmart.
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Publicity For Good is Offering Free Exposure for Expo East Participants as a Way of Giving Back
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy's Michelle Badger Named a "40 Under 40" by Cape & Plymouth Business
- SRMA to host workforce workshop on September 29, 2021
- Aldelo Launches All-in-One Handheld Restaurant POS Solution
- Announcing 2021 Haute Ohio Magazine's Ohio Fashion Week (OHFW) 6th Annual Fashion Gala 9/18/21 - Cleveland's Premier Fashion Show
- Go-Forth Pest Control Becomes Title Sponsor of Carolina Velocity, FC
- Healthcare Payment Processing Solutions
- Sullivan State Farm Agencies advise Florida property owners to review electrical systems
- Improving How the U.S. Government and Small Business Succeed Together
- Arizona Technology Council, Partnership for Economic Innovation and Pipeline AZ Collaborate to Solve Arizona's Tech-Talent Shortage
- 3rd Annual Utility Cyber Security Forum, October 6-7, 2021 in Chicago
- ALGERIA: Sentenced to 5 Years for a Facebook Post Members of the International Religious Freedom Roundtable Call on the UN Special Rapporteur on Fre
- Naval Postgraduate School Foundation celebrates 50 years of support to students, innovation
- Christine Chirco Joins Srote & Co Architects
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as "Top Lawyers"
- Enciircle's Optiix brand launches all-new TruChrom Explorer Illuminator
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Encourages Public to Help Veterans During Great Days of Service
- Basset Bustle Extravaganza - October 2, 2021