Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 277
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 219
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 211
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 208
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 185
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 184
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 161
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 146
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- VYVO Enables VyvoPay On Its Life Watches
- Powerstage Sports Nutrition Launches New Supplements Brand for the Athlete in All of Us!
- Women Today Are Less Aware Of Their Heart Disease Risk
- NuLife Ventures Introduces Hydrogen Water to its Product Line
- How to deal with imposter Syndrome
- Get the latest on NAD+ at the 2020 BR+NAD Brain Restoration Summit
- National Minority Health Assn. Appoints Health Tech Executive to Board
- TLC Cleaning owner Trisha Lake expands to open company's 3rd location
- Community partners launch Healthy Minds initiative, to offer free educational events, screenings
- IntegraCare increases hiring, emphasizes 'happiness, joy' despite pandemic
The event was originally scheduled for the spring of this year but was rescheduled due to COVID-19. Organizers decided to host the event virtually this year as the need for more mental healthcare solutions has been heightened during the pandemic. The summit brings together faith communities, behavioral health professionals, civic servants and community stakeholders to discuss common concerns about accessing mental healthcare and ways to work together to support mental health consumers, their families and caregivers.
Joan Been, Living Waters Inc President and CEO states, "Building community connections with our faith leaders, community leaders, and behavioral health professionals is critical for improving mental health care in the Charlotte region. The 2020 Mental Health Summit aims to provide information and resources and identify opportunities for faith and community organizations to welcome and integrate mental health consumers, support social inclusion, and decrease stigma and discrimination."
More on eTradeWire News
- Scooter For Unity New York City Rally
- Cardiac Troponin T Antibody Human
- Intrinsic Factor Antibody Monoclonal
- Vegan Hemp Gummies Launched in CBD Dropshipping Program
- SMARTFormulator Enhances the SMARTERP - A Revolutionary Manufacturing Focused Software for Sma
Living Waters Inc will launch a "Building Community Connections for Mental Health" campaign in August. The event's theme emphasizes "Collaborating for Mental Health". In an effort to spark conversation and engagement about the summit via social media, people are encouraged to answer the question "What does Collaborating for Mental Health look like to you?" People who participate in the discussion via social media are asked to use the hashtag #2020MentalHealthSummit.
Date: Thursday, September 24, 2020
Time: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Early bird tickets are $20. Sales end on September 10, 2020
Regular price tickets are $30.
You can register online at https://2020mentalhealthsummitlw.eventbrite.com
Log in early to network at 8:00am.
Our sponsors are Cardinal Innovations Healthcare; Accounting Bookkeeping & Tax Financial Services Plus Inc; Mecklenburg County Public Health; Conflict Coaching and Consulting PLLC; N.C. Department of Health and Human Services, Rep. Carla D. Cunningham, Village HeartBEAT, and Novant Health.
More on eTradeWire News
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Real Estate Opportunities From Scranton To Miami
- Secure Research Engine Streamlines Academic Efforts
- TVS Hollywood History Network Revisits World War II With Action Combat Programming on Watch Your.TV
- Philadelphia Equity Transaction Closes to fund 6 High End Apartments in University City
About Living Waters, Inc.
Living Waters, Inc. is a non-profit organization committed to the growth and development of our most important asset, "the people". Living Waters Inc serves as an independent link to faith-based communities to collaborate and partner with public and private sectors.
For more information visit: https://livingwatersfa.com/2020mentalhealthsummit/
Limited scholarships are available: For more information call 704-944-3119 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- New York Fashion Week Event Is Safely Held During Covid-19
- GMU EN ESPAÑOL - Spanish Curriculum at GMU
- Abstract Expressionist paintings lead Shannon's fall fine art auction held online, September 17th
- White House Threatens FDA Over Vaccine; Black MDs Resist
- How Fanola no Orange Mask Effectively Nourishes Your Hair | Stabeto
- New Jewellery Brand that Takes Inspiration from the 20th Century Modern Movement
- DonnaInk Publications, Beat Deep Books Imprint, "Faces of Rap Mothers - Book Two" - correction
- Celebrating National Pancake Day with Craig Carlson
- EP Release Inspired by One Woman's Story Rallying for Necessities at War Times
- Become an "Agent of Healing" in Your Community
- Laughingcleaver Imprint releases, "Quarantina," by comedic humorist Wayne Tatum
- San Mateo Serviced Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- Owner of Criminal Defense Lawfirm in Hayward, CA releases video for Small Business Owners
- Palm Beach Business Lawyer Blog publishes new post
- New BrainTrain TNT Reading System includes Neurofeedback
- The Real Business Team - Building Black Wealth
- Bling Galore Paparazzi Jewelry Parties are here to stay!
- Identity: The Podcast COVID Consumption: An Overview featuring Tochi
- Items in Your Home That You Should Not Forget to Clean
- Streamed Lecture: Women in Italy, women composers in the 18th Century, and Maria Teresa Agnesi