Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 441
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Anchorage Entrepreneur, Molly Bz, Selected as Forbes Top 150 Startups 2019, launches cookie business with worldwide distributor, Sysco Distributing
- Ty Cohen Net Worth and Review of Kindle Cash Flow - I am NOT an affiliate
- Tony Goldwyn, Maria Shriver, and more Named Honorees for 2019 Television Industry Advocacy Awards
- Diversity News Magazine Founded by Steven Escobar Has A New Home
Similar on eTradeWire
- Travel Salaries and Candidates Both Jump in October
- Right Cars establishes new branch in Guatemala
- Trip Loop awarded 'Best Travel Technology Product' by the World Youth & Student Travel Conference 2019
- Puerto Vallarta is a Haven for Wellness
- What is Air Italy Reservations Process
- Sales Ambassadors UK reveal the £400 million unclaimed Oyster card fortune
- Steve Paris to launch of Discovery Map of Chattanooga
- AXUS Travel App Platform Integrates Arch RoamRight to Simplify the Purchase and Use of Travel Insurance
- Puerto Vallarta's Vallarta Botanical Garden Named One of Top 10 North American Gardens Worth Travelling for
- Spector Travel an Africa Tour Operator, Named Best Ancestry Travel Company
One can experience elegant living in one of the many castle hotel members found among Ireland's Blue Book. You'll be pampered in the same style as the Crawley family, yet enjoy the modern amenities each grand hotel has to offer.
Here are just some of the historic castle house options available through Ireland's Blue Book.
Barberstown Castle, Co. Kildare
Built in the 13th century, Barberstown Castle and country house hotel is just 30 minutes from Dublin Airport and Dublin City Centre. It was the former home of Eric Clapton!
Belleek Castle, Co. Mayo
Built on an Abbey dating from medieval times, this 1820s neo-Gothic castle offers an iconic Irish Country House, destination restaurant and spectacular wedding venue. Informal, cozy, warm and friendly, and filled with rich décor, antiques, and open log fires.
Castle Durrow, Co. Laois
Built by Capt. William Flower in 1716 on the banks of the River Erkina, this castle has been completely restored to contemporary style without overlooking its illustrious past. Guests can explore the walled gardens where organic produce for the castle's restaurant is grown.
More on eTradeWire News
- PearlFection Dentistry invests in state of the art Cone Beam CT scanner (3D imaging), Panoramic X-ray System, and Cephalometric X-ray system
- ADELPHI ORCHESTRA's Sixteen Annual Young Artist Competition
- The Listing released worldwide by SGL Entertainment
- Church of God In Christ Makes Dramatic & Historic Appointment - First Bishop of Israel
- Bob Holz to Release New Album with Rolling Stones Bassist Darryl Jones
Castle Leslie Estate, Co. Monaghan
The ultimate Irish rural escape nestled on 1,000 acres of undulating Irish countryside, this castle is stepped in history and filled with character and charm. Guests can enjoy a respite from the busy world and a host of activities including falconry, equestrian, and the spa.
Ballyfin Demesne, Co. Laois
Ballyfin Demesne is a lavish 1820s Regency mansion designed by the great Irish architects Sir Richard and William Morrison for Sir Charles Coote, and conceived on a generous scale for receiving guests. Its interiors have long been acclaimed as among the finest of the Neoclassical and Empire periods in Ireland. The property reopened on May 2011 as a 5-star country house hotel following an eight-year restoration.
Virginia Park Lodge, Co. Cavan
In the finale of the television series for Downton Abbey, daughter Edith becomes a Marchioness when she marries Herbert Pelham. This 18th-century hunting estate was formerly owned by the Marquess and Marchioness of Headfort, and offers guests an intimate sampling of life of the titled—like Lady Edith and the rest of the Crawley family. The Lodge was revived by Chef Richard Corrigan, one of the most established chefs in the UK and beyond. This is a private rental only.
In addition to castles, Ireland's Blue Book offers a number of unique and welcoming manor houses, country houses, historic hotels and restaurants. Travelers can check Ireland's Blue Book website for special offers and an easy-to-plan guide to the variety of five-star properties and restaurants among its members.
More on eTradeWire News
- Competitive Financial Solutions for Business Development
- 1031 Exchange Investors Embrace Monetized Residential Real Estate
- Uber VS Lyft Which Is Better for Drivers?
- Open Studios Day on Saturday, December 7th 2019 Angels Gate Cultural Center
- What does it mean to be a first-time homebuyer?
Ireland's Blue Book. Living in the style of Downton Abbey.
About Ireland's Blue Book
Ireland's Blue Book is a unique collection of Irish Country House Hotels, Georgian Manor Houses, Stately Castles, Luxury Boutique Hotels and Designer Lodges, and Michelin-star Restaurants representing the finest of Ireland's hospitality, accommodations and cuisine. Activities range from golf, fishing, spas, area tours, horseback riding and cookery schools to relaxation in warm and comfortable surroundings.
To maintain exclusivity and represent its bespoke high standards, Ireland's Blue Book members must be invited to join, and a "vote in" of 75% is required by the current membership. Characteristics of Ireland's Blue Book members include uniqueness, environmental awareness, high standards and self-regulation, as well as fine and award-winning cuisine.
Learn more about Ireland's Blue Book properties or reservations can be made at www.irelands-blue-book.ie or 800.323.5463.
Carlyle Fairfax Smith
- Conseal Carry Now: Functional & Convenient Concealed Carry Products
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains More Health Insurance Options May Be Coming to Nevada in 2020
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- inc.jet Holding, Inc. Announces Quarter End Financial Results
- York Solutions Honors Twin Cities IT Leaders at Third Annual Business of IT Awards Ceremony
- Panel Built Machine Enclosures Keep Facilities Safe
- York Solutions Honors Chicago IT Leaders at Second Annual Business of IT Awards Ceremony
- WestWin Farms Newest Aquisition for Owner Bryan Hawk
- Get bonus cards with City Barbeque gift card purchase this holiday season
- Third Coast Bakery Wins National Award From PETA
- Art Exhibition by JASA Opens November 22 At The Grand Bay Plaza Main Lobby, Coconut Grove
- Tarps Now® Expands Mesh Tarps Providing Wide Range of Exposure Levels and Applications
- No Power, No Access Doesn't Have to Mean No Business
- Q3 2019 | Austin Industrial | Research & Forecast Report
- Fishing and Accessories: High-Quality Fishing Gear for Success
- Trypsin Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Salient Process Announces Acquisition of Dosvak LLC's Interests
- PAPA to Participate in 2021 Global Excavation Safety Conference
- Connected Real Estate Summit Launched in Partnership with the #TechSuperShow 2020 in Florida
- Rising Films' Dark-Comedy "Aim High" Receives Award; Momentum Building For Next Feature Length Film