Popular on eTradeWire
- Express Homes coming to family-friendly Lehigh Acres 129
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Zobe Records Signs Gospel Rapper Ashes
- MTech Mobility Announces Acquisition, Launches Atlanta Office and Expands Global Footprint to Asia
- REVELNATION Enterprises, Inc. Plans To Launch New Streaming Platform, Honors Dr. Khalilah Ali At Celebrity Event
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Paintings in Oil on View May 1st through May 30th
Similar on eTradeWire
- Interested In Office Catering?
- The Town Kitchen, PBC launches TTK Provisions to Serve Youth-Crafted, Locally Sourced Food and Essentials to Households in SF Bay Area
- Bespoken Spirits Wins Eight Awards at the 2020 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (SFWSC)
- Safety Harbor Restaurant Brings Food and Love to Tampa Bay Area Hospitals
- Coronavirus outbreak leading to a shortage of food?
- ICC: Innovate. Coach. Consult. Donates 1,000 Seats to Assist Departing Employees with Job Search Amidst Global COVID-19 Outbreak
- Norman Love Confections offers Love-to-Go delivery
- Wired Puppy Coffee-A Perfect Blend Between Old Dogs and Coffee
- Diaz Foods Donates Over 4,000 lbs. In Food & Delivers To Grady Hospital First Responders
- Dilworth Coffee Expands NC Footprint with Addition of New Retail Partner
"After a successful launch of our kegged cold brew coffee, it only made sense to create a canned version coffee that is easy for anyone to grab on the go," said Tom Polcaro, President and CEO of Vera Coffee Co. "With zero calories and powerful antioxidants in every can, our cold brew represents a healthier alternative to energy drinks."
Cold brew coffee and RTD beverages are two rapidly growing coffee industry trends. Live & Grind Coffee Co.'s focus on wellness with the addition of resveratrol antioxidants further differentiates the product. A report published by Research and Markets showed the cold brew coffee market registering a combined annual growth rate of 27% by 2022. U.S. retail dollar sales of coffee and the ready-to-drink category are also expected to exceed $18 billion (https://www.foodnavigator-usa.com/Article/2018/07/03/To-go-and-ready-to-drink-emerge-as-front-runners-in-coffee-Packaged-Facts) by 2022.
More on eTradeWire News
- Local designer makes safety masks for hospital
- Coronavirus Cleaning & Disinfection: Commercial & Residential
- No Charge for DataSelf Analytics for Acumatica until June 30, 2020
- Currency Hub Launches New Crypto-trading Platform
- Master the Art of Virtual Dating While Confined to Home Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic
Live and Grind Coffee Co., blends our heart healthy Arabica bean coffee with beer technology to create a smooth, delicious and ready to drink Nitro Cold Brew Coffee in 12 oz cans. Each can is infused with the powerful, heart healthy antioxidant resveratrol and nitrogen gas to deliver a smooth and creamy boost to your day without the added calories.
Live & Grind Coffee Co.'s Nitro Cold Brew Cans are being launched at Sunday River Ski Resort in Bethel, Maine at the end of February. Join us on the slopes and help us celebrate the release with giveaways, prizes, and fun! Learn more about Live & Grind Coffee Co. by visiting the website at livegrindcoffeeco.com or call us at 866-232-9173 for more information.
About Vera Roasting Company
Vera Coffee Co. creates the world's only heart healthy coffee. Vera Coffee is delicately roasted, 100% Arabica coffee beans infused with resveratrol, the all-natural antioxidant found in red wines. We are passionate about crafting a specialty coffee that makes your taste buds and heart happy. Find us at www.VeraRoasting.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Preparing Your Teen Driver For The Road
- Waterside Productions Announces Natasha Grano's New Book "The Action Plan"
- Charitable foundation to raise funds for family of slain Phoenix police commander
- Lakeville personal training gym creates online fitness program to help support small businesses
- TotalCare IT to Contribute Two Panelists in Upcoming Executive Webinar Series
About Shipyard Brewing Company
Shipyard Brewing Company is a family owned and independent brewery rooted in tradition and innovation. Established in 1994, Shipyard is located on the historic waterfront in Portland, Maine and served as an economic and cultural catalyst for the rebirth of its neighborhood and the development of New England craft brewing. Learn more at www.shipyard.com .
- Distroller World Launches Mission K Campaign to Promote Healthy Habits
- GPHCC's Dine Latino to boost Hispanic restaurant businesses
- Free 15 Minute Distant Reiki Sessions with Reiki Master, Donna McDine
- MY Shower Door / D3 Glass manufacturing protective guards
- South Carolina's Humimic Medical Arming Healthcare Workers for the COVID-19 War
- Free Skype Author Visits with Award-winning Children's Author, Donna McDine
- Sweet James Offers Employees Emergency Relief and Help with Medical Bills
- San Diego Executives Gauge Coronavirus Impact
- Symplast Announced as Platinum Vendor of the American Med Spa Association; to Present Educational Webinar on Telehealth to all Society Members
- ROI Adds Customer Development Director to Management Team
- Hazard Pay Needs To Be Paid To Essential Employees, Temporary Employees and Contractors
- DDPY is now offering DDPY KIDZ free on their website
- Maestro International Cargo handles sixteen COVID-19 charters in March including three pharma-only charters totaling 200 metric tons
- SEEAG Introduces "Let's Grow A Garden!" At-Home Student Learning Program
- HomeAid Atlanta's 19th Annual Essentials Drive & More
- New ezAccounting Gives New Businesses Both Payroll and Accounting To Be Processed, In-House
- Uply Media, Inc's Training For Real Estate Investors On Blockchain DWeb 3.0
- Rainbow Village Requests a Mulligan with 2020 Second Chance Golf Classic Date Change
- Sunknowledge Welcomes CMS's Expansion of Medicare Provider Financial Relief
- Ariento Launches Discounted 18 Month "Transition to Ariento" Program