Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 583
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 226
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 207
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 193
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 190
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 183
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 178
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 137
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 131
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- Save Money On Halloween Sale With Beautyforever Hair Coupons
- Bling Galore Paparazzi Jewelry Parties are a great way to promote fun and accessorize!
- 023 | Yossi Fisher : Holistic Branding & Healing the Industry
- 022 | Portugal's Pioneer : Jose Abreu
- GLAUDI by Johana Hernandez New Men's Collection "REY"
- Atlanta Sportswear Brand Partners With New York Business Woman in Undisclosed Deal
- A Fashion Show for Youth Who are Turning their Lives Around
- Nadula Announces an Exclusive Halloween Promotion- Avail up to 35% on Different Hair Products
- Klayi Hair Mall 3th Anniversary increase in discount of human hair wigs
- The creators of EMPRESARIAS 2020 are back with an international congress on fashion and beauty
Its expanded line of sustainable and eco-friendly products will feature laptop cases, lunch box tech kits, dad hats, baby bibs and face masks. Jennifer Chi, founder and CEO of Live Good Inc. and her team were inspired to create the "Be The Generation" campaign to encourage civic engagement, promote democracy and voter participation for the upcoming presidential election.
More on eTradeWire News
- "Free the 13th" Event Works To Abolish Constitutional Slavery and Involuntary Servitude
- Beckatt Solutions wins Technology Innovator Award
- Forum Launches Advanced Customer Portal
- "SETH: A Novel in Two Parts" by D. W. Briggs is published by New Generation Publishing
- Beauty at the Beast – The Headless Horseman Rides Again
This student-run business based in Irvine, California employs college students who have been highly affected by the unforeseen events earlier this year such as COVID-19, distance learning, and ongoing political tensions. They are eager to reach out and urge people from all walks of life to vote and become involved in the social and political discourse affecting the nation today.
WHAT: Launching of "Be The Generation" Product Line
WHEN: October 1, 2020.
WHERE: Live Good Inc. Website - https://livegoodinc.com/
WHY: Live Good Inc. is launching the new product line in order to promote voter participation in the upcoming 2020 election.
- Q3 2020 | Houston Industrial | Research & Forecast Report
- Panel Built's Modular Offices Adapt to Meet New Workplace Needs
- DHS' Vice Chairman, Fernando Aguirre, Approves to Launch Partnership and New Coalition to Strengthen
- Checklist for Autism Treatment Selection
- Financial Solutions Inc. Adds Timeshare Cancellation Services
- 143VINYL adds StarCraft SD Matte Removable Vinyl to product line
- Double Heart and Kidney Transplant Recipient Reveals Secrets to Survival During Difficult Times in New Book
- Blaqq Production Compnay Hosts a Screenwriting Compition and Uncovers Unique Talent
- TRENIQUES: Shay Leonia gives insights into her music career
- Guardian Pool Fence Systems Opens New Location In Las Vegas
- For "Write a Business Plan Month"... During Covid...Every Month is "Write a Business Plan Month"
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Cheryl Jett
- Charlotte Art League's Storytelling Payphone Launch
- LED Display Lightings and its Importance in Modern Economy
- MTGA Recognizes COVID-19 Response Champions At Annual Awards
- Pirate Chain Onboards a New Core Developer
- Welcome to Victory – Century Victory!
- KFA Wins Honor for LA LGBT Center, Anita May Rosenstein Campus at LABC Architectural Awards Gala
- Grab The Axe Consulting signs UAT Professor & IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Dr. Mark "The Shark" Smith
- Sink into the strange new tale by horror author Timothy G. Huguenin