Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 273
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 250
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 200
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 171
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 161
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 155
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 153
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 142
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 125
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 107
Similar on eTradeWire
- Scramble New Fiction Novel by Fred Williams
- Can King David Inspire Today's Leaders?
- Epic Fantasy - Chaos: Worlds Beyond by Author C.W. Holcomb
- Creative Public Media, Chamblin's Virtual 'Meet the Author' with Therese Tappouni is Sept. 8
- Michigan preschoolers teamed up with their grandpa to create a new children's picture book
- "Ralph and Robort" by Nicholas Kasparis is published by Grosvenor House Publishing
- Collection of beautiful verse from a mysterious poet & wordsmith
- A Group of Ragtag Friends Must Band Together to Solve a Mystery in NORTHERN LIGHT by Deb Davies
- True Crime Author's Debut Novel Wins National Award
- Author Alexa Aston Releases New Contemporary Romance - Hollywood Flirt
Nichole "Nikki" Troupe is an impressive quadriplegic survivor herself. She brings difficult topics to children's understanding sharing truths about disability and its impact on family and friends in a manner youngsters can embrace. Nikki inspires children to learn more about people around them "with disabilities" in a nonjudgmental manner while embracing and learning from their universal differences. As a quadriplegic, Nikki has learned writing is the best way for her to not become angry about her own physical limitations. Writing provides inspiration and an outlet to the world, beyond her disability and it is what she loves to do today. With the help of one of her nurses, Nikki acquired a device she talks into, which writes everything she says. She put the nurse's gift to good use in the development of her first title, "Just Like You" and, this, her second title, "The Girl Who Yearned for her Mother."
More on eTradeWire News
- Summer Hill Films announces the North American DVD and VOD release of the online romance, IRL!
- 1,000% Uplift in Out Of Home!?
- Presidio Identity Aims to Eliminate Identity Theft, Financial Fraud with Innovative Trust and Iden
- Tennessee Nonprofit Provides Aid to State Military Families During COVID Pandemic
- State of Yucatán Joins 4 Mexican States to Promote "Mundo Maya Mexico"
About the book:
"The Girl Who Yearned for her Mother" shares the story of a mother and daughter and their love for one another. When Mother Nature splits mom and Little Katie apart, fate determines to reunite them. After the young mother's decision to have Katie move in with family members when she has surgery and in recovery, she learns what appeared to be a wise decision maybe the worst decision she could have made. Young readers learn how Katie's mom gets it right while keeping Katie, their family and friends bonded through love.
Release of "The Girl Who Yearned for her Mother," by Nichole "Nikki" Troupe is scheduled for 31 August 2020. Pre-orders ship first upon release of the title, which will also be made available through all major book retailers. This title is available at https://www.donnaink.com in pre-sale.
DonnaInk Publications, L.L.C.
- Launch Potato Makes Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America 2020
- Harmful Bacteria May Be Growing in A Building's Water During COVID-19 Shutdowns
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' NBA TOP 10 Highlights! Devin Chili' Booker (Phoenix Suns) #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- See Kai Run Scores 2020 Hat Trick with Cribsie, Creative Child and Mom's Choice Awards
- OL NA-TRUE-L Immune Booster "Attack Coronavirus Before It Attacks You"
- Women United Flagler Chapter Hosting Virtual 12th Annual Power of the Purse Flagler Fundraiser
- Can King David Inspire Today's Leaders?
- Amazon Announces New Storage Limit Changes for FBA Sellers Starting August 16th
- HandyQuip expands to Vermont and New York with new service location in Burlington, VT
- FOCUS451™ Announces National Alliance Program with INFINITI HR
- Local Non-Profit Effective Leadership Academy (ELA) Launches New Online Program
- Inc. Magazine Releases Its Annual 2020 List of America's Fastest Growing Companies
- Maia Morrison, Cindy Esselburn and Jim Mulvey Named to Florida Realtors Honor Society
- TRENIQUES: Jordan Edwards Photographer & Video Producer
- INFINITI HR Sponsors the 2020 Franchise Action Network Virtual Advocacy Day
- Inc. Magazine Unveils Its Annual List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies—the Inc. 5000
- Local Massage Business Refuses To Let Summer Go To The Dogs
- ILIA Aims to Aid Youth in Need of Mental Help During This Covid-19 Pandemic
- Love's and AscendTMS Team Up On TMS Software
- Uptown Gateway Developers applaud Detroit's Amazon and Multimodal Transit Center announcement