Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5434
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 165
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 143
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 108
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 101
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
Similar on eTradeWire
- Forty years after groundbreaking, Scheiner Building stands for justice
- Kelley Kronenberg Lawyers Elected to Broward County Bar Association Boards
- Fennemore Craig Announces Phoenix Office Managing Partner
- TRU Staffing Partners CEO to Speak at Techno Security & Digital Forensics Conference
- Steven Kaufman Honored as Lawyer of the Year in Real Estate Litigation
- Long-term Care Insurance – What You Need To Know & How To Overcome A Denied Claim
- Global Expansion of CFIUS will be discussed at C5's European Forum on Foreign Investment Security Reviews and CFIUS
- Minnesota Expungement Attorney Lynne Torgerson obtains expungement of felony theft of motor vehicle
- Minnesota Criminal Defense Attorney Lynne Torgerson obtains elimination of 2nd degree felony assault
- Direct Referrals Put Professional Service Firms at Risk
Tech-celerate for Law was recently announced by Singapore Ministry of Law, the Law Society of Singapore, Enterprise Singapore and the Infocomm Media Development Authority as an S$3.68m funding initiative that empowers Singapore Law Practices (SLPs) to deliver enhanced legal services and increase their global competitiveness. Qualified SLPs can select pre-approved legal technology solutions such as CaseRoom and receive up to 70% funding support in the first year of implementation.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Step By Step Map For Cheap Flights Travelogica
- On Her 5th CD, "Crowded Heart," Vocalist Judy Wexler Presents "Jazz Standards for the 21st Century"
- Author Stephen Kunkler releases post-apocalyptic book "Broken Blood"
- Executive Roundtable Mastermind Luncheon to Provide Forum for Small Business Executives
- Turning Digital Advertising Into Content Equity for Brand Advertisers
Serena Lim, Co-Founder, and Director of Litigation Edge noted "The Litigation Edge team is excited to enter our next phase of providing eDiscovery solutions to local law firms in Singapore. The extra support from the government through Tech-celerate for Law should accelerate technology adoption throughout law firms of all sizes, as will the deployment of our CaseRoom eDiscovery solution. The features, user-friendliness and advanced technology of the platform make it an excellent solution for Singapore law firms."
CaseRoom powered by VenioOne is a secure, self-service eDiscovery solution that enables users to upload, analyze, review and export electronic documents and email. CaseRoom includes email processing, language identification, evidence management, document review, advanced search, data analytics, and document export tools integrated within an intuitive interface that's fast and easy to use.
Artificial Intelligence technology is applied within advanced services that include Predictive Coding, Email Analytics, and Technology Assisted Review with Continuous Active Learning.
More on eTradeWire News
- Houston Artist Collaborates On An Out Of This World Painting
- Wings of Destiny to release concept album
- Atlanta Radio's ET Cali Exploring New Opportunities
- 26th Annual Oxnard Salsa Festival Seeks Sponsors
- IBBA presents Haymes with Chairman's Circle Award
The unified VenioOne platform features centralized administration with the flexibility to scale seamlessly across multiple locations, without the labor or cost required to buy, install, and maintain additional technology infrastructure.
About Litigation Edge
With over 40 years of combined experience in litigation support, data discovery and legal practice, Litigation Edge provide a unique one-stop solution for international law firms and litigation support service providers engaged in dispute matters in Asia.
Litigation Edge is well regarded for the pioneering role it has played in Singapore Data Discovery since the passing of the Singapore eDiscovery Practice Direction in October 2009. Not only are we well-recognized thought leaders and speakers, but we are also practitioners with reasonable, cost-effective solutions and extensive backgrounds in Singapore eDiscovery and Litigation Support. Further information is available by clicking to https://litigationedge.asia or calling +65 6236 2846.
Litigation Edge Pte Ltd
+65 6236 2846
- The Aspire Institute Launches New Workshop to Protect GCs From The Inevitable Economic Downturn
- No Badger Mattress Opens First No-Haggle Mattress Store in York, PA
- Global Kids Youth Examined Criminal Justice Reform at the 2019 Annual Youth Conference
- The Kabbalah, Satan and Justice Fill The Pages In "There Will Be Hell To Pay" By Benjamin Gilad
- EvereTech Moving Corporate Headquarters near Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas
- British Swim School Makes A Big Splash In New York City
- Growers Edge Financial CEO to Present at Rosenblatt's 11th Annual FinTech Summit
- Seattle Soul-punk Band Down North Release Provocative "stupid Man" Video Taking On Rappers & Pols
- North Florida Land Trust's Stewardship Director Makes Educational Advancements in Natural Resources
- Backyard Supply Decor: Gorgeous Outdoor Decor and Outdoor Supplies
- Teenager Rae Elizabeth Parsons Releases First Book
- Launch of VoltEdge™ Brings Fresh New Energy to Stagnant Game Accessory Category
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Allied Wallet Inc. Settles with FTC and Implements New Improvements
- TerraGold Plus Announces Release of CBD Patch Product
- AFCEA Recognizes Adam Rison with 40 Under 40 Award
- Jacksonville Children's Chorus (JCC) President and Artistic Director Awarded 2019 Alumni Merit Award
- Connecticut Entrepreneur Helps Los Angeles Homeless Have Access to Clean Clothes
- Spot Launches On-Demand Dog Walking in Toronto
- Point Source Audio Demos Dual Element Microphones for AV Pros at InfoComm 2019