Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 197
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 164
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 145
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 141
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 136
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 128
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities 128
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off 117
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition 112
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kelley Kronenberg Adds Two Attorneys to its Miami Office
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in the 26th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- Gary St. Fleur, Who Took Down Previous Mayor, Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Scranton, PA
- Jon D. Stewart Jr. Named Partner at Mabry & McClelland, LLP
- Payton & Associates lawyer Harry A. Payton named to 2020 Best Lawyers® list
- Geherin Law Group Receives Three Major August Accolades!
- Couple Fighting Back Against Bullying HOA and Attorneys That Tried to Squash Freedom of Speech
- Casepoint Exhibits at ILTACON 2019
- Garcia & Artigliere Representing Abuse Victim in Case Against Pomona Healthcare & Wellness Center
- Murder in Paradise: Family Invokes Renown Private Investigator T.J. Ward to Uncover Why Casey Scott MacPherson Died
Tech-celerate for Law was recently announced by Singapore Ministry of Law, the Law Society of Singapore, Enterprise Singapore and the Infocomm Media Development Authority as an S$3.68m funding initiative that empowers Singapore Law Practices (SLPs) to deliver enhanced legal services and increase their global competitiveness. Qualified SLPs can select pre-approved legal technology solutions such as CaseRoom and receive up to 70% funding support in the first year of implementation.
More on eTradeWire News
- NGBN.TV to Launch Connected TV Apps
- Impact Mailing Club Review | What Is Impact Mailing Club
- New Jersey State Children's Chorus to hold Open House for interested singers
- En Bloc Capsulectomy is becoming a common procedure
- ROCK Properties Announces Benefit Of Selling a House Directly To a Local Austin Real Estate Investor
Serena Lim, Co-Founder, and Director of Litigation Edge noted "The Litigation Edge team is excited to enter our next phase of providing eDiscovery solutions to local law firms in Singapore. The extra support from the government through Tech-celerate for Law should accelerate technology adoption throughout law firms of all sizes, as will the deployment of our CaseRoom eDiscovery solution. The features, user-friendliness and advanced technology of the platform make it an excellent solution for Singapore law firms."
CaseRoom powered by VenioOne is a secure, self-service eDiscovery solution that enables users to upload, analyze, review and export electronic documents and email. CaseRoom includes email processing, language identification, evidence management, document review, advanced search, data analytics, and document export tools integrated within an intuitive interface that's fast and easy to use.
Artificial Intelligence technology is applied within advanced services that include Predictive Coding, Email Analytics, and Technology Assisted Review with Continuous Active Learning.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sem Link Awarded $10,000 Stem Grant From Jack And Jill Of America Foundation
- QLAdmin Solutions Chosen to Modernize Operations for William Penn Association
- We Sell Restaurants Sells Nona's Sweets of Charlotte, North Carolina
- Kambrian Corporation Awarded Three-Year Software Contract with Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA)
- Kambrian Becomes Licensed to Perform Low-Voltage Services in the States of CA, NV, WA, and FL
The unified VenioOne platform features centralized administration with the flexibility to scale seamlessly across multiple locations, without the labor or cost required to buy, install, and maintain additional technology infrastructure.
About Litigation Edge
With over 40 years of combined experience in litigation support, data discovery and legal practice, Litigation Edge provide a unique one-stop solution for international law firms and litigation support service providers engaged in dispute matters in Asia.
Litigation Edge is well regarded for the pioneering role it has played in Singapore Data Discovery since the passing of the Singapore eDiscovery Practice Direction in October 2009. Not only are we well-recognized thought leaders and speakers, but we are also practitioners with reasonable, cost-effective solutions and extensive backgrounds in Singapore eDiscovery and Litigation Support. Further information is available by clicking to https://litigationedge.asia or calling +65 6236 2846.
Litigation Edge Pte Ltd
+65 6236 2846
- Friedman Marketing and Public Relations Joins Unified Strategies Public Relations Network
- Neurology Associates Earns MRI Certification from Intersocietal Accreditation Commission
- Motivation Depot Announces the Launch of their new Weight Loss Accountability & Support Club
- R&B/Pop Recording Artist Tanya Nolan Set to Release New Single 'I Like' on August 23
- 19" Outdoor Waterproof Sunlight Readable Monitor, Ideal for Any Environment
- Universal Data Acquisition System Controls Hydraulic Pressure Test
- Richard Hawkins Joins Triad Financial Services as SVP of Loan Servicing
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies
- 2019 Grand Master Marketer Recipient Wins Big With Excellent Digital and Marketing Solutions Partner
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries!
- Vitor Zucco Schizzi of Foundation CCB wins Brazilian National Championships
- Uply Media, Inc Introduces Fisher Island Florida To Digital Luxury Real Estate
- The Autocycle Reimagined: Announcing Mash Motor Company and the Alpha
- Tarps Now® Industrial Divider Curtains in High Demand
- Uply Media, Inc Launches Blockchain Domains CryptoAssets Marketplace
- Invision Security Group Partners with Software House
- Salon Invi wins Two Best of the North Shore Editor's Choice Awards from Northshore Magazine
- Volunteers Brighten Up Atlanta Homeless Shelter
- KoKyu's Second Location Brings Self-Pour Craft Beer to South Durham
- Sack tip station for dust-free material handling