Popular on eTradeWire
- Anton R. Williams, Head of Global Missions Org, Expands Global Humanitarian and Mission Operations - 154
- Anton R. Williams, West MI Business Owner and Philanthropist, Contributes From Distinct History - 152
- Miami Dade College with Khawam Presents Crossing Borders Artists from the Middle East & the Americas - 107
- Widowed South Yorkshire Author Ric Hart releases 5th & final bereavement book for his son Hugo afte - 102
- Criminal Investigation of Trump Halted
- Practical Nursing Program at Carrington College Receives Approval from New Mexico Board of Nursing
- Green Office Partner ranked #23 on Crain's Top 100 Best Places to Work in Chicago!
- Equinox To The Rescue-How To Get Your Life Back In Balance Now
- SJVC Announces New Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management
- Bruneau & Co. will auction the Henry Anderson collection of Golden Age comics Saturday, October 1st
Similar on eTradeWire
- Logos Communications Receives 2 Clarion Awards
- REIPrintMail Division of Graphic Connections Group Inc. Acquires REIVault
- Paul Hudson to Stand as Candidate for ESOMAR Council 2023
- Golfsupport tee off SEO campaign with The SEO Works
- Team4eCom Recognized as Top eCommerce Marketing Agency by DesignRush
- Social Media Management - Website Combo! - $500
- VSA, Inc. Named to "Soaring 76" for Fourth Consecutive Year as One of the Region's Fastest-Growing Companies
- Taylor Hospitality Launches New Inn at Canaan Website
- BuildFire Recognized for 11 Achievements in G2's Fall 2022 Reports
Lisa LoManto Aurichio, BSY Associates Inc President, Named Among Best 50 NJ Women in Business for 20
The Best Fifty Women in Business program recognizes women business leaders who are influential in their companies, industries and communities and shaping the economic future of New Jersey. Ms. Aurichio is a native of New Jersey. Cranford-based BSY Associates was founded in the state nearly 50 years ago by Barbara Spector Yeninas, founder and CEO, who coincidentally received the same award in 2007. Aurichio's role is a return to her roots. She began her career as account manager at the agency in the 1990s and came back in 2012.
More on eTradeWire News
- Maxwell "The Night Tour" Featuring Fantasia and Joe Becomes Hurricane Ian Relief Concert in Jacksonville on Sunday, Oct. 2
- Ignite! Conference kicks off its first Annual Conference
- "Third Thursdays" harmolodic jazz series cont. w/Dave Bryant plus Raghuram, Garzone, Rivard & Leake
- NadaMoo! Launches New Bite-Sized Treats
- What Do I Do if My Logger Says "Self-Test Failed?"
A 30-year marketing communications veteran, Aurichio is agency lead, managing client relationships, building new business and overseeing writers, designers, publicists, strategists, event planners and digital marketing and social media specialists. She also succeeded Yeninas as Executive Director of The Containerization and IntermodaI Institute.
"Lisa Aurichio has doubled the business by building long-standing relationships with clients, executing strategic and creative marketing communications programs that deliver results. She is also committed to offering a challenging, rewarding environment for team members," said Ms. Yeninas. "We are extremely proud of her success and of this well-deserved recognition."
In the time away from BSYA, Aurichio developed a talent for executing strategic marketing communications programs. She held leadership positions at marcom agencies, as well as in-house roles at Hertz and Unilever Cosmetics. She received her master's degree in communication from William Paterson University and a degree in journalism and mass communication from the University of South Carolina.
More on eTradeWire News
- Magna Imperio Systems® Closes on $45M Funding Facility
- Dr. Anderson Now Uses The Laser Gum Disease Treatment At The Anderson Periodontal Wellness Office!
- Bloomfield Hills Dental Group Now Has The Latest Dental Technology, The Laser Frenectomy!
- Panoramic Voices' 25th Anniversary Season Commences October 16
- The Columbia Center For Implants & Periodontics Are Now Using The Intraoral Digital Scanner!
About BSY Associates Inc.
BSY Associates Inc. (BSYA) is a full-service public relation, marketing communications, advertising and branding agency. The agency takes on challenges large and small with the same passion for excellence. With nearly five decades of in-depth experience in the international transport and shipping industries, BSYA exceeds clients' expectations with its expertise and entrepreneurial cultures second to none in the world. The company was founded in 1974 by Barbara Yeninas, once a maritime journalist, and has handled promotional work for global companies representing container shipping, port and terminals, forwarders, importers, exporters, technology developers, railroads, trucking companies and the full range of industry sectors.
BSY Associates Inc.
- UpStart Commerce welcomes James Urbati as Chief Strategy Officer
- The Dog Gurus to Present at the Pet Boarding and Daycare Expo in Pennsylvania
- 9th Annual Demand Response & Distributed Energy Resources Forum Coming to San Diego
- Colonial Courtyard at Bedford opens new Memory Care Unit
- Top Benefits of Home Security!
- Mountain Air Cardio Is Proud to Announce Their Contribution to the Fast Talk Podcast–Check out the Episode on Altitude Tents Today!
- Children's author C. Ariane Durden to hold book signing at Nubian Bookstore
- Learn Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Poly Mailers on EcoEnclose's Ultimate Guide
- Unique Gift Ideas for Pets This Holiday Season
- Check out the Ultimate Guide to Peninsula Desks on the McDowell-Craig Website!
- Does Roadside Assistance Impact Your Auto Insurance Premium?
- ARISE Foundation Adds to its Digital Library "20 Tips for Dealing with Depression"
- Remodelers Outstanding Construction Winners Announced
- Dynamic Design Solutions Announces Best Sales Year on Record in Back-to-Back Fiscal Years
- Video based professional network and Tik-Tok for jobs Rebelliuz launches its app after 10000 users
- Pet Professional Guild Announces 2023 Summit, Invites Proposals for Academic Sessions and Skill Labs
- WPS Delivers State-of-the-Art Sound System to Rutgers University SHI Stadium
- Managecore Named as "The Best SAP Solution Provider" for 2022 by Enterprise World Magazine
- Nigerian Oil and Gas Billionaire, High Chief Emeka Agbanari, Chairman of Seaman Group Receives Global Leadership Award
- "Emi the Giant" new children's book from Otto Keller released