Popular on eTradeWire
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 256
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 235
- 2019 Hyundai Sonata for Sale in The Heart of Toronto - 233
- Community Comes Together for Unforgettable Back-to-School Bash at The CENTER @Joshua Home - 227
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 219
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber's Nov. 14 luncheon to celebrate Leadership Fort Myers 2023 graduates - 208
- Atlanta's most famous rug store founder advocates a hands-on-approach to rug shopping - 178
- Amazing Public Art Sculpture Created From Found Objects - 154
- Instantly Boost Your Website Organic Traffic with Premium Websites - 154
- JS Fun Event Hire Supplies Custom Cash Grabber for Pringles' Movember - 152
Similar on eTradeWire
- mumms New EMR Software SmartChart receives ACHC Product Certification
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- EasyLlama Launches Festive Globe Learning Journey to Boost Workplace Culture & Inclusivity
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- IntelliSurvey Announces r9 Software Release, Most Significant Update to Date
- MediMobile Redefines Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management with AI-Based Autonomous Coding
- E.ON switches to FLS Field Force Scheduling Solution for UK Operations
- RhodeCode Teaming Up With a New Strategic Partner to Take Product to a New Level
- Best Cyber Monday Deals on NVIDIA GeForce Powered Gaming Laptops Happening Now!
- FundClassHUB Innovations Corp. Develops an Integrated Educational and Fundraising Platform
LiquidSpace's latest report explores flexible office bookings pre- mid- and post-pandemic, showing increasing engagement among Enterprise employees with bookings up 6% January-August 2023.
The key driver for those bookings continues to be collaboration, with reservations of meeting rooms, training rooms, and event spaces making up 80% of all bookings.
In this report, Nick Bloom, Professor of Economics at Stanford University, compares his data on the percentage of US jobs advertised as hybrid or remote, with the LiquidSpace Hybrid Engagement Index (HEI).
More on eTradeWire News
- What To Inspect When Buying A Used Car
- Who Has Been Distracted During Work or Athletics, from Debris falling Between the Shoe and Sock
- Exel Solar U.S. Emerges in response to Growing Solar Demand
- Revolutionizing sustainability with a plant-based gold leaching solution and technology to recover gold from ore while reducing environmental impact
- Local Microschool Wins National Recognition
Bloom says: "This acceptance of the permanency of hybrid shows up in the LiquidSpace Hybrid Engagement Index (HEI). The use of flexible space is rising as companies downsize offices to save space. If your employees are only in the office 1 or 2 days a week, why pay for 5 days? Most firms are realizing this makes no sense. So they are reducing office space and switching to flexible space. The surging HEI index shows this in action."
Mark Gilbreath, CEO & Founder, LiquidSpace, said: "For the fourth Labor Day in a row, the anticipated marked rise in office attendance hasn't happened. Our data shows that a large percentage of the workforce prefers to work remotely much of the time. In fact, the index found employee engagement with flexible working reached a new high in Q1 2023.
Businesses looking to attract and retain top talent, will need to embrace the hybrid workplace and offer their employees the flexibility they crave."
Visit our website to download the report in full: http://bit.ly/3Rt9jtH
More on eTradeWire News
- Best Freelance Copywriting Services
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- Industry Standard Warehouse Racking Melbourne - Outer Space Installs
- Merry Melrose at the Melrose Trading Post!
- After The Ink Dries - Will Savers Launches The First Physical Will & Trust Storage Service
LiquidSpace is the trusted on-demand flexible office marketplace and hybrid workplace management platform.
LiquidSpace helps companies seeking to reorient their thinking about work and the workplace, starting with consideration of their employees. Simply put, we're in the happy people business. We're enabling people to work in better, more productive spaces, which supports a healthier planet.
Our global marketplace of flexible office space combined with our hybrid workplace management platform provides companies with an end-to-end, enterprise-grade Software as a Service (SaaS) solution to manage remote or distributed workplace strategies all in one place.
The world of work is now infinite. It's people untethered, workplace without boundaries, productivity and collaboration unimpeded by space and convention. It's more than the rise of the hybrid workplace. It's the dawn of a new era. Let's seize it.
Visit liquidspace.com for more information.
- 16th Annual Friends and Family Sale announced by LabNaturals, retailer of CBD, non-toxic skincare, and glutathione, based in Western Pennsylvania
- Invenio IT unites with Field Effect to deliver powerful cybersecurity to the SMB
- Kaiser Consulting Awarded a #1 Spot in Central Ohio's 2023 Best Places to Work
- Unlock Healing Today and Put Trauma in Its Place!
- BYD | RIDE Supports Women in Transportation with $5,000 Build Your Dreams Scholarship
- London Bay Development Group presenting sponsor for Guadalupe Center's 'Elevate' gala
- Titan Pressure Washing Demonstrates the Difference Between a Pressure Wash and a Soft Wash on Tile Roofs
- New Book, "Drink Like a Local," Unlocks The Spirits and Secrets of New Orleans Drinking Culture
- Altercare Locations Earn U.S. News & World Report's Best Nursing Homes Award
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Final Week For Medicare Insurance Open Enrollment
- Michael Corso Honored for His Legacy of Service and Patriotism
- Fred Haas Toyota World Presents the Battle For The Billboard Tundra Edition
- 'Stranger Things' Star Joseph Quinn Added to FAN EXPO Portland Lineup
- Cecilia Russo Marketing Awards $15,000 of Grants to Three Georgia Small Businesses
- Holabird's Christmas Chronicles auction, Dec. 7-10, online and live in Reno, is packed with over 2,500 lots
- Klarinet Solutions Recognized as Staffbase's Rising Star of the Year
- L-Tron to Attend Fire Chief Association (IAFC)Technology Summit International
- Lanier Islands Invites Atlanta to Enjoy Dinner with Santa and More
- Why Should I Provide Credit Card Payment Solutions at My Business?