Popular on eTradeWire
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 238
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 205
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 165
- Adoption Program Provides Thai Dogs with Homes in the United States & Canada 155
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
- Lee BIA Builders Care, Gulfpoint Construction build accessible bathroom for WWII Veteran and Family 137
- Battery Wharf Hotel Boston Waterfront Introduces The Recharge Your Battery Getaway Package 137
- MiaSolé FLEX Modules Survive Typhoon Lekima 133
Similar on eTradeWire
- Speritas Capital Partners advises on $27 million revolving credit facility for a Northeast-based manufacturing company
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results and Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Car Title Loans Can Take Off the Pressure When Sudden Lay Offs Sting, says Car Cash Loans
- Triad Financial Services, Inc., Now Services Fannie Mae Loans
- Best2019Reviews.com Compares Trout Fishing to Finding an Online Loan
- First Meridian Financial Offers Low-interest loans to Entrepreneurs Nationwide
An entrepreneur needs a steady flow of funds, especially in the early stages, to turn their ideas into reality. Funding is crucial for improving technology, hiring the right people, and launching a comprehensive marketing strategy. However, sourcing enough money to start a new venture can be difficult.
Liquid City Capital helps the entrepreneur meet the following criteria for securing a loan: Whether a business is hoping to expand itself with a loan or going for a round of venture capital, they will need a scalable business model (https://articles.bplans.com/what-is-a-business-...). Investors, in particular, want to fund only scalable or ready to scale businesses. A business model must show the potential to increase the revenue with minimal expenditure in the coming months or years. This means being able to increase profits without increasing costs at an equal (or higher) rate. Sure, it should be unique. But without scalability, it is less likely to be investable. Usually, scalable business models have a higher profit margin and lower infrastructure and marketing investment. While expanding, the business model needs to remain aligned with the company's core offerings. In other words, if a business model is likely to result in the overextension of time, money and resources, investors will be hesitant to welcome a borrower with open arms.
More on eTradeWire News
- Daniel Hect named New Chief of Police at the Village of Hartford
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces 2019 Inductees
- EvereTech wins contract to Support Chief of Naval Operations
- You don't know who you really are
- Chief Development Officer of We Insure is a featured guest and speaker at the Franchise Management Seminar for the Philippine Franchise Association
It is not possible for a business to chalk out how they are going to spend the money without having a business plan. A business plan also needs to have a realistic financial forecast. They should forecast the expected cost the investment or loan will cover, and the returns it will generate in the future. The projected statistics, facts, and figures must be justifiable, specific and concrete. When investors pay a borrower, they expect to see how they plan to spend their money. They will expect them to spend the funds to grow their business to its next milestone.
Demonstrating a positive cash flow is key, especially for small startups and small businesses looking for expansion. There is no single approach here. Usually, better cas
h flow increases the chances of receiving the desired funding. A business should calculate how much money they will need for the necessary production, training, hiring, marketing, and automation to create a viable financial model. Figure out where their cash flow bottoms out and add the appropriate buffer accordingly. Make sure their funding request is in-line with their financial projections.
More on eTradeWire News
- Read write and get paid for short stories
- Health promotion an essential component of UHC: IUHPE comments on the Political Declaration on UHC
- Westside Pest Control donates $20,000 to help support environmental initiatives
- Zelfin Announces Product Competitive Intelligence Book
- VENDETTA VETTE (c) 2020 to Get Female Action Director
Liquid City Capital Jerald Schreiber
- Signa Marketing is Changing The Way Digital Marketing is Done
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- The Cadillac Bill Show Is Here And Guaranteed To Be Unlike Anything You've Seen Before
- Playbook Advisory Announces Four New Businesses for Sale
- Jeff Gorden, CCIM of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Arrange Sale of Land at Higley and Thomas
- Lennar Voted Best New Home Developer at the 2019 Reader's Choice Awards
- Award-Winning Kalona® SuperNatural™ Organic Dairy Launches #DairyProud Campaign
- How to Cross a Railroad Safely in 2020
- Resto-Rat Customs releases a sneak peek into their themed, vintage, truck builds
- Lennar's The Heritage Collection at Reed's Crossing Grand Opens October 5
- New for 2019, Tribute to George H.W. Bush, Pumpkin Houses, Animal Town, at YesterLand Farm!
- Gospel Heritage South Florida Changes Name to Think! Leadership Conference
- Canadian Retail Solutions CEO launches The Wealthy Retailer™
- Bridging San Pedro: Visual Literacy as Community Practice January 18, 2020
- Fun and Spooktacular Events Abound in Oxnard during the Fall Season
- Architectural Digest-Worthy 40th Floor Condo Lists at Ritz-Carlton
- Southern Ocean Chamber holds Non Profit Forum Volunteer Symposium November 26
- First Friday Kicks off Fall Festival in Downtown St. Pete October 4th
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Keller, Texas Location
- Songstress Sayed Sabrina To Release Second Single "The Pedestrian"