Popular on eTradeWire
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 131
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- DMS Releases Q1 2019 Purchase Mortgage Consumer Profile Report
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
- Holocaust Daughter Proposes Shoah Denier William Latson Dialogue with Survivors
- Holocaust Denier Encouraged to Connect with Survivors
- Palm Beach Dramaworks Sounds of Summer Series to Present JILL & RICH In Concert
- Tecsew Has Passed Goldman Sachs 10KSB with Flying Colours!
Similar on eTradeWire
- Senior Master of the Arts Bob White Seminar Supports Royal Family Kids Program
- Project by Project SF Fights Homelessness At 10th Annual Tasting Benefit, Plate by Plate
- Flagler Sportfishing Club 10th Annual Kids Clinic Draws 249 Kids/400 Attendees
- Tacos Don Chente Earns Wins Oxnard Salsa Festival Salsa Recipe Contest
- Urban Air Adventure Park Opens New Attractions in Rockwall, TX
- OMG Media Solutions Partners with the Minnesota State Fair to Celebrate Culture And Community At The State's Largest Food and Music Festival
- Transforming 10k Queen's Lives By The Close Of 2020
- Sarasota Wedding Planner Creating Luxury Elopements
- Martial Arts Leaders to be honored at the Masters Hall of Fame
- John McInnis will sell the contents of a stately home in East Boothbay, Maine, on-site, July 27-28
Lipman will host this event, distributing more than 1,500 backpacks filled with essential school supplies, 200 bikes and helmets, clothing store gift cards, back-to-school haircuts, and much more to elementary and middle school students in Immokalee. Students must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to collect their backpack and supplies such as notebooks, folders, crayons, glue, pencils and pens.
More on eTradeWire News
- AI virtual coach Driven partners to build resilience in first responders
- Just Vanilla provides commercial kitchen rental space for food startups in Houston
- New non-profit partnership boosts financial capability and wellbeing in Australia
- The Well Store Opens The Refill Station
- Maltose Phosphorylase Activity Kit (Fluorometric)
"We strongly believe today's children are tomorrow's leaders and we hope to instill confidence in Immokalee students and ensure that nothing stands in their way of receiving the education they deserve," said Jaime Weisinger, Director of Community and Government Relations at Lipman.
The Back-to-School event will feature music, food, face painting, games and entertainment thanks to the support and generosity of local and national businesses, sponsors, and vendors. The morning will also include essential services and information available to families in attendance, all free of charge. Last year, over 30 service providers like Healthy Smiles and Suncoast Credit Union exhibited at the event, with information such as financial advising, educational support, and health services.
This year, Lipman has the capabilities to gather even more local non-profit organizations to the field, including Harry Chapin Food Bank, who will be in attendance this year to hand out food.
In preparation for the big day, a stuffing party will be held on Friday, July 19 where volunteers from Lipman and surrounding communities will help prepare backpacks for the giveaway.
More on eTradeWire News
- Vivabox Solutions Offers Packaging Solutions for Online-to-Offline (O2O) Commerce
- Plasmin Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- The Voice Actor Blog - for Voiceover Artists & Voice Talent
- "La Vida Baseball" Announces Partnerships With '47 Brand And Topps Amidst Continued Record Platform Growth
- A splendid use for used camping gear
Collier and surrounding counties displayed incredible support by raising over $45,000 at the 5K Run for Backpacks on Saturday, May 11, the largest amount raised thus far. The proceeds generated this year will ensure every child in attendance at the Back-to-School event will receive a backpack, eliminating the need for families to arrive early and form a line.
"We are excited to offer additional support like prizes, services, and entertainment at this year's giveaway," Weisinger states. "We, at Lipman, are the hosts and fundraisers of the event but it is the community and volunteers that truly make an impact with their continuous support of their neighbors, and we are proud to act as the conduit to make Immokalee students' odds of success a little bit brighter."
For more information about the event, to make a donation, or inquire about exhibiting or sponsorships, visit Lipman's Facebook page at facebook.com/LipmanFamilyFarms or call 239-657-4421.
- Back-to-School Treat – Kids Eat Free at Jason's Deli from Aug. 2-4
- Gunderson and Schropp Honored as 2019 Florida Trend Magazine's Legal Elite
- North Star Senior Advisors Hosts Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia Care Seminar
- Porsche Canada Becomes Presenting Sponsor Of Cobble Beach Concours D'elegance For 2019
- St. Louis Author Celebrates End of Chemotherapy with Book of Love Poems for the Beach
- Spotlight on 2016 Mazda MAZDA3
- Valerie Stone Hawthorne Joins the Board of Community Council
- Fullerton Arboretum Prepares For August 17, Return Of Popular Brews & Blues With 14 Craft Brewers
- FDA Shuts Down a Seafood Producer Operations in Texas
- McCarthy Completes Piedmont Newton Emergency Room
- Aspire Institute Hosts New Workshop to Protect Residential GCs From The Inevitable Economic Downturn
- Philadelphia's Changing Real Estate Market North of Fishtown
- Momentum Autism Therapy Announces Multidisciplinary Services to Jackson, MI families
- New Blockchain Domains Investing Secrets Book Expands Bitcoin
- Startup Scoop: OpenAI Guns for "Socially Beneficial" Artificial General Intelligence
- New Product: Mini Survival Kits Fit In Your Pocket & Can Save Your Life
- The Self-Pour Taproom & Pizzeria Mountain Pizza & Taproom Opens Its Second Location in South Fork
- Beyond Fish: How Canadians are Adopting Vegan Alternatives in order to Protect our Oceans
- SocketLabs To Exhibit At Philadelphia Digital Summit
- Want Better Sleep? Science Proves A Bath 1-2 Hours Before Bed Will Improve Your Sleep