Popular on eTradeWire
- BlazeSports America Honors Inspiring Georgia Individuals at the 2019 Triumph of the Human Spirit Awards 373
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 350
- Payslee's Toy Drive for Los Angeles Children's Hospital 348
- SigOne Capital Announces it is Being Acquired by DV Chain, An Affiliate of Trading Firm, DV Trading 336
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 291
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 286
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back Novecento 900 Doral LLC. as a Platinum Member 284
- BYD and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport Make the Holidays Greener 221
- Chance Hurst and Andolini Talent partner up 208
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 189
Similar on eTradeWire
- Jet Drone Startup New Frontier Aerospace Announces Leadership Appointment
- The First Tesla 1 Sustainable Living Off-Grid Community Development
- Want to raise a STEM-smart girl? Try Smore
- Permian "Graboid" Fossil Discovered
- Specim introduces new compact hyperspectral camera for airborne use
- AstroGrav 4.1 Released for Windows and Mac
- Dolomite Bio and S2 Genomics Collaborate on a Single Cell Workflow to Process Solid Tissues into Sing
- Three American Association for Anatomy Members Named AAAS Fellows
- Orang Utan Republik Foundation Launches Student Sponsorship Program
- Apollo Brands® Announces Exclusive Distribution Agreement Bringing Apollo Energy Gum® and Golf Gum® to The Nordic Countries
Linkam's new MFS is a compact tensile testing system with a temperature, gas and, optional humidity-controlled sample environment. It can be mounted on a microscope which can be used to directly image changes in the microstructure of a material while it is undergoing tensile, compression or bending (in-situ) testing. The latest version of the MFS will be demonstrated by the Linkam team at the upcoming Microscopy conference MC19.
More on eTradeWire News
- Americart now an Art Touring Exhibition across the United States
- Major Sports Brand Needs Seattle Area Youth
- Discover the World's Independent Music, TV & Film Creators As Media Tech Startup IndieONE Launches
- Telliant Systems Meeting the Best and Brightest in Tech at PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando
- Author Scheduling Book Signings
The bi-annual Microscopy Conference is an opportunity for the leading figures in Microscopy to display their latest developments. This conference is part of a series of events created by the German Society for Electron Microscopy (DGE) which invites world-renowned experts to exchange ideas and establish new collaborations.
Visitors to stand 31 will be talked through the various features of the MFS, including its modular design, which allows users to have an additional level of control over their experiments with the ability to change grips, heater types and force beams. The MFS also offers a flexible upgrade and customisation path and has been designed to accommodate a wide range of different samples and applications, from carbon fibre and graphene in engineering, to new materials for surgical implants and much more.
Linkam will be adding additional options for the MFS in the future, to address the specific needs of its customers and are encouraging attendees to MC19 to discuss their projects with their research and development team.
Duncan Stacey, Sales and Marketing Director at Linkam, said: "Standard tensile and compressive testing systems tend to be large, making it difficult to test small samples. They also tend to work in ambient conditions and while ideal for testing bulk materials it is not easy to understand the microstructure of a material. The new MFS represents a real step change in the ability to understand the micro and thermo mechanical properties of materials.
More on eTradeWire News
- Rude Rangers TV Helps Raise Autism Awareness
- Black Media Honors™️ Announces Inaugural Weekend In Atlanta
- #NationalSeedSwapDay Free Online Seed Swap Jan 25
- Calling All Video Content Creators in Arizona & Mississippi!
- Thiel College names Anthony Kos, Ph.D. new Business Administration and Accounting Chair
"We have been developing this unique upgrade in close partnership with our customers to meet the challenges they face with the materials being employed to meet ever higher engineering demands. The new MFS is designed to meet the highest standards in tensile testing to provide reliable and accurate results relative to temperature."
Visit Linkam at www.linkam.co.uk and learn about the broad range of applications in the field of temperature-controlled microscopy.
Beth Cregan / Louise Reid
- CDF Attorneys Named to 2020 List of Southern California Super Lawyers®
- LTL Truckers Freightliner–Peterbilt independents increasing MPG by Reducing Carbon Pollution ECOF
- Music Manager/Dad Creates A Pathway To Success For His Daughters In A Highly-Competitive Industry!
- Awesome Family Spring Break Destinations
- Arylamine N-acetyltransferase Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Kitchen Social announces date night cooking classes for Valentine's Day weekend
- Original Phone Directory Removal Service Re-Brands ".org" Opt-Out Service to YellowPagesDirectory
- Bull Riding Super Stars Return to Hobbs for first stop of the Tuff Hedeman Bull Riding Tour
- Rape Victim Strikes Back At Janitorial Industry Giant
- Norman Love Confections limited edition gourmet chocolate flavors will make your heart dance for joy
- Lee BIA Builders Care's 2019 Charity Clay Shoot raises funds for upcoming project
- Regional Real Estate Company With Appetite And Capital To Expand
- Stella Hall Calls The Shots, Writes The Scripts, & Changes The Game!
- Ediciones Laponia, a friendly publisher for indie authors
- Global Food Health Innovation Summit Premiers In New York Connecting Global Food Industry Leaders, Experts & More
- Featured Vehicle: 2015 BMW 3 Series 320I
- Tarps Now® Increases Heavy Duty Tarps Line Up Due to Heavy Demand
- Security Bank Announces New Temple Location
- Disrupt Food Summit Announce 2020 Theme And Food-Tech20 Innovation Award
- KLM Enterprises Services LLC and Sound Royalties Announce Partnership