Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 510
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 433
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 378
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 367
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 360
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 246
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 191
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 172
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 172
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 159
Similar on eTradeWire
- Stratum Nutrition Welcomes David Hoover as Marketing Coordinator
- Stratum Nutrition® Hires Alexis Collins as Product Manager
- 2two5™ Appointed Agency of Record for LightRX®
- DUG announces appointment of Laurence Letki as Chief Geophysicist
- The future of monitoring drug activity markers during therapy
- Climate Change and the Glendale City Council Election
- The Time Has Finally Come - Marshall Barnes Moves To Totally Destroy Ronald Mallett On All Fronts
- Virtual Rehab Selected to Join the Transformative Technology Academy
- Discovery of '07 Piece By Roger Highfield, Supports Validity Of Marshall Barnes' Time Travel R&D Now
- Tomahawk Robotics and Kinova Partner to Offer Highly Flexible Robotic Control Solutions for Professional, Assistive and Research Robotics
Linkam's new MFS is a compact tensile testing system with a temperature, gas and, optional humidity-controlled sample environment. It can be mounted on a microscope which can be used to directly image changes in the microstructure of a material while it is undergoing tensile, compression or bending (in-situ) testing. The latest version of the MFS will be demonstrated by the Linkam team at the upcoming Microscopy conference MC19.
More on eTradeWire News
- Lexigo launches Fred—the cloud-based productivity tool for freelance translators
- Barbu Beard Co. Releases Newest Scent Profile - THE SHAMAN - See Film @barbubeardco
- 9:30 am Saturday, October 5th - Blessing of the Animals Celebration at the Church of the Apostles
- New York Outdoor Writers Association (NYSOWA) Returns To Cortland For Its 51st Fall Conference
- Lexy Panterra Teams Up With VOILÀ In New Exotic Pop Single
The bi-annual Microscopy Conference is an opportunity for the leading figures in Microscopy to display their latest developments. This conference is part of a series of events created by the German Society for Electron Microscopy (DGE) which invites world-renowned experts to exchange ideas and establish new collaborations.
Visitors to stand 31 will be talked through the various features of the MFS, including its modular design, which allows users to have an additional level of control over their experiments with the ability to change grips, heater types and force beams. The MFS also offers a flexible upgrade and customisation path and has been designed to accommodate a wide range of different samples and applications, from carbon fibre and graphene in engineering, to new materials for surgical implants and much more.
Linkam will be adding additional options for the MFS in the future, to address the specific needs of its customers and are encouraging attendees to MC19 to discuss their projects with their research and development team.
Duncan Stacey, Sales and Marketing Director at Linkam, said: "Standard tensile and compressive testing systems tend to be large, making it difficult to test small samples. They also tend to work in ambient conditions and while ideal for testing bulk materials it is not easy to understand the microstructure of a material. The new MFS represents a real step change in the ability to understand the micro and thermo mechanical properties of materials.
More on eTradeWire News
- Conference Teaches Women Recession-Proof Strategies by Turning Purpose into a Paycheck
- Treasure Coast PGA Business Trade Expo October 2nd
- No Rinse Wafer Processing Adhesive (WPA) For Up To 330ºc With 0% Residual
- First True American Football Boardgame, combining gaming with authentic football strategy
- Author Cyndi Friberg Releases New Historical Romance - Overlord
"We have been developing this unique upgrade in close partnership with our customers to meet the challenges they face with the materials being employed to meet ever higher engineering demands. The new MFS is designed to meet the highest standards in tensile testing to provide reliable and accurate results relative to temperature."
Visit Linkam at www.linkam.co.uk and learn about the broad range of applications in the field of temperature-controlled microscopy.
Beth Cregan / Louise Reid
- Bangla Bass Ventures into the World of Trap
- The Peace Bell Foundation In Hopewell Junction NY Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Debuts on Amazon, Targets Cold Weather Sports,Tailgating & Camping
- For Advertising Wk (9/23-26) Some very Essential Advertising Math that Every Business needs to Know
- Fighting Racism For One And For All, One Shirt at a Time!
- Pinellas parents, teachers, principals and students inspired by Pinellas County Council PTA event Keynote Speaker
- The Behavioral Wellness Center at Girard Celebrates Recovery Month
- "Detectives" Hunt for Dystonia Cure in Garfield Park
- eFactor Network awarded - 'Excellence in Finance - Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Delray Beach Craft Beer Fest Announces A Nightbeer Before Christmas
- Folio Financial awarded the 'Excellence in Finance — Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Old School Square Announces 2019-2020 Season Launch Party, Friday Night Fever
- Puzzle Pieces Marketing growing together with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater San Diego
- The Fifth Annual Bra Project Announced for October to Benefit DragonBoat Beaufort
- Noted author delivers message of triumph of the human spirit to students at Bishop McLaughlin Catholic High School
- Palmieri Sees South Florida Residential Construction Becoming More Eco-Friendly
- Achieving Great Customer Service – An Innovative Approach That Really Works!
- AVANTE to Expand its Container Tracking System and Services for Worldwide End to End Cargo Container Security
- World Famous Heisman Trophy Hits Mossy Nissan
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Arlington Heights, IL