Popular on eTradeWire
- Express Homes coming to family-friendly Lehigh Acres 129
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- MTech Mobility Announces Acquisition, Launches Atlanta Office and Expands Global Footprint to Asia
- REVELNATION Enterprises, Inc. Plans To Launch New Streaming Platform, Honors Dr. Khalilah Ali At Celebrity Event
- Zobe Records Signs Gospel Rapper Ashes
- Disability Application Help Launches a New Website to Offer a Free Social Security Disability Online Case Evaluation
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
Similar on eTradeWire
- COVID-19: Non-profit Donates Supplies to Dockweiler State Beach Quarantine Zone
- New Study Confirms Stratum Nutrition's NEM® Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment After Only 10 Days
- I.W. Tremont is a key US-based supply partner in the battle against COVID-19
- Expanded Line of Laboratory Products for COVID-19 Testing Labs Available in New Interactive Flip Page Catalog
- Thiel College biology students' SEA-PHAGES research published in national GenBank database
- AI Security Company Scylla launches, "Corona Scan" to detect the deadly virus in hospitals, airports and other high traffic locations
- Panel Built Cleanrooms Can Create Both Positive and Negative Pressure Environments
- USCG Sector Charleston and Maritime Partners Recognized with ReadyCommunities Partnership/CCROA National Service Award for M/V GOLDEN RAY Crew Rescue
- High Performance Fibers Market to reach a market size of $23.9 billion by 2025 - KBV Research
- Arizona Science Center Announces Temporary Closure Of Facilities
Linkam's new MFS is a compact tensile testing system with a temperature, gas and, optional humidity-controlled sample environment. It can be mounted on a microscope which can be used to directly image changes in the microstructure of a material while it is undergoing tensile, compression or bending (in-situ) testing. The latest version of the MFS will be demonstrated by the Linkam team at the upcoming Microscopy conference MC19.
More on eTradeWire News
- Beckatt Solutions Provides 3D Printed Medical Parts and PPE to Hospitals Facing Critical Shortages
- COVID-19 Quarantined with Dr. B
- Councilmember Koretz's Director of Public Safety, Gregory Martayan Pairs With Flatten The Curb
- Thexmar – Directory for Content Creators. Find influencers here
- Progressive Real Estate Partners Sells Former Acapulco Restaurant Building in Montclair, CA
The bi-annual Microscopy Conference is an opportunity for the leading figures in Microscopy to display their latest developments. This conference is part of a series of events created by the German Society for Electron Microscopy (DGE) which invites world-renowned experts to exchange ideas and establish new collaborations.
Visitors to stand 31 will be talked through the various features of the MFS, including its modular design, which allows users to have an additional level of control over their experiments with the ability to change grips, heater types and force beams. The MFS also offers a flexible upgrade and customisation path and has been designed to accommodate a wide range of different samples and applications, from carbon fibre and graphene in engineering, to new materials for surgical implants and much more.
Linkam will be adding additional options for the MFS in the future, to address the specific needs of its customers and are encouraging attendees to MC19 to discuss their projects with their research and development team.
Duncan Stacey, Sales and Marketing Director at Linkam, said: "Standard tensile and compressive testing systems tend to be large, making it difficult to test small samples. They also tend to work in ambient conditions and while ideal for testing bulk materials it is not easy to understand the microstructure of a material. The new MFS represents a real step change in the ability to understand the micro and thermo mechanical properties of materials.
More on eTradeWire News
- Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER pays tribute to a SAM COOKE classic ..."Nothing Can Change This Love"... Just Released!
- The Georgia Coalition on the Peoples' Agenda Remembers Founder and Convener Rev. Dr. Joseph E. Lowery
- Brushwood Media Group In Association with Lynn TV Productions Presents "THE KRISTINA LYNN SHOW"
- Popular Booktoots Healing Announces Revised Ebook Titled "Water Exercises For TKR Patients"
- LivingTree Botanicals Celebrates the Opening of its CBD Ecommerce Store
"We have been developing this unique upgrade in close partnership with our customers to meet the challenges they face with the materials being employed to meet ever higher engineering demands. The new MFS is designed to meet the highest standards in tensile testing to provide reliable and accurate results relative to temperature."
Visit Linkam at www.linkam.co.uk and learn about the broad range of applications in the field of temperature-controlled microscopy.
Beth Cregan / Louise Reid
- Somatic Spiritual Counseling: New Psychotherapy Practice in Boulder, CO + Online
- Rebounding From Crisis: NAWBO Houston hosts a conversation with Alice CEO, Carolyn Rodz
- Student Brings Prom Night Back to Life as Virtual Event
- Indianapolis Medical Staff Accomodation
- Auto Insurance | What Is a Deductible?
- NJ Lawyers - Covid-19 Financial Aid Relief for NJ Business Owners
- Panel Built Prefabricated Mezzanine Systems Utilizes Vertical Space in Crowded Facilities
- Pipeline Ag Safety Alliance Announces Heightened Efforts to Help Reduce Utility Damage
- 360training Releases Free COVID-19 Awareness Course
- PSXDigital Offers Free Online Courses to All plus Defers Billing of Current Dealer Partners
- Airforwarders Association applauds passage of CARES Act
- Leading Personal Property Appraisal Organizations to Discuss COVID-19 Concerns in Free 4/2 Webinar
- Leading Real Estate Appraisal Organizations to Discuss COVID-19 in Free 3/31 Webinar
- Anchor Blinds Awarded Best of Houzz 2020 for Customer Service
- Process Technology - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic Business Update
- Party Entertainers Offer Free Virtual Shows For Kids Stuck At Home Due To COVID_19
- PartsBadger is Doing Their Parts, Six Feet Apart
- NVL Director Named "Top Woman to Watch"
- PartsBadger Donates Surgical Masks
- Discount OWL Subscriptions Now Available